Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - BASINGSTOKE -  WINCHESTER ROAD image
PizzaExpress - BASINGSTOKE -  WINCHESTER ROAD image
PizzaExpress - BASINGSTOKE -  WINCHESTER ROAD image
PizzaExpress - BASINGSTOKE -  WINCHESTER ROAD image
PizzaExpress - BASINGSTOKE -  WINCHESTER ROAD image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - BASINGSTOKE - WINCHESTER ROAD

Master Pizza Makers since first being established in 1965, PizzaExpress have always taken great pride in crafting sumptuous new recipes. Because they know you share their passion for delicious pizza, this season they’re offering up big flavours, fit to satisfy all cravings.

tastecard members are invited to discover delights like their Vegan Puttanesca, which comes complete with pulled jackfruit, their comforting Carbonara Romana pizza, with flavoursome Italian Pancetta and, for those in the mood for something fruity, their new Rum Punch cocktail is sure to warm you up this winter, and it makes for a fabulous addition to any dish.

Whether you’re in search of a quick mid‐week meal, a catch up with friends over some scrumptious fare, or some quality time with the family, good times are guaranteed for all at PizzaExpress.

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on Appetisers, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts and Dolcetti (excluding drinks and bar snacks). We'll knock the cheapest items off your bill when you present the tastecard, though extra toppings are not included in the restaurant discount (ask your waiter for details). 3. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday and Father's Day, or on specific dates throughout December. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect and Deliveroo orders. 7. You can use many tastecards but bear in mind this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer or voucher can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 8. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 9. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 10. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London - Kings Road, London Olympia, London - Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford - Westfield, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Edinburgh - Deanhaugh Street, Edinburgh - George IV Bridge, Epsom, Manchester - Piccadilly Gardens, Square Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. 11. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event-exclusions.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - BASINGSTOKE - WINCHESTER ROAD
Average member score
4.8 22
Diner rating
Excellent
18
Very good
4
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
SAMANTHA said "Excellent!!
I absolutely enjoyed my meal at pizza express tonight. The server Connor was very attentive and..."
Read more
James said
" Always great"
Read more
Doug said "Birthday party
Great service and was most helpful.
Good experience overall"
Read more
Gwen said
" Another great e ending, thank you."
Read more
Josie said "Great For The Kids
Staff are great with kids"
Read more
MARK said
" Great to be back at basingstoke. Lovely hugo st xxx germain"
Read more
Karen said
" Eaten here often using the tastecard. Food & service has always been good. Not all branches..."
Read more
Scott said "Relaxing
It is a lovely and relaxing place to eat with great service and wonderful food for all to enjoy"
Read more
" Lovely meal"
Read more
James said
" Great"
Read more
Pizza said
" Really great service and atmosphere!"
Read more
Rachel said
" Service was amazing; staff were very polite our food came quickly. And my son enjoyed it too"
Read more
ZOE said "Good meal
Good meal. Nothing to rave about. Calamari starter was lovely. Pizza was okay but a bit bland -..."
Read more
Taryn said
" We where very pleased with are experience we will definitely come back again☺️"
Read more
"Easy Dining And Pleasant
Good"
Read more
Michelle said
" Brilliant device"
Read more
Dean said "Great
Lovely food"
Read more
Zena said "Great Night Out
Good food, good atmosphere, good service and great price thanks to taste card! What more could..."
Read more
JONATHAN said "Great food and restaurant
Easy to get a table and although busy which delayed the food, service was excellent. Food was..."
Read more
David said
" Great calzone, and Salmon Salad, great looking refit."
Read more
Ailsa said "Great food and service
As always a great meal!!!"
Read more
Daffyd said "Excellent value
I remember eating here 20 years ago when it was terrible. I didn't go back until about a..."
Read more
  • SAMANTHA said: "Excellent!!
    I absolutely enjoyed my meal at pizza express tonight. The server Connor was very attentive and looked after us. The food was fantastic as always. Keep up the good work!! "
    Posted 1 month, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said:
    " Always great "
    Posted 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Doug said: "Birthday party
    Great service and was most helpful.
    Good experience overall "
    Posted 6 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gwen said:
    " Another great e ending, thank you. "
    Posted 7 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Josie said: "Great For The Kids
    Staff are great with kids "
    Posted 10 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MARK said:
    " Great to be back at basingstoke. Lovely hugo st xxx germain "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karen said:
    " Eaten here often using the tastecard. Food & service has always been good. Not all branches of the chain accept the card as readily as this branch - others have placed restrictions i.e. Not till after 5. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Scott said: "Relaxing
    It is a lovely and relaxing place to eat with great service and wonderful food for all to enjoy "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely meal "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said:
    " Great "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pizza said:
    " Really great service and atmosphere! "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rachel said:
    " Service was amazing; staff were very polite our food came quickly. And my son enjoyed it too "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ZOE said: "Good meal
    Good meal. Nothing to rave about. Calamari starter was lovely. Pizza was okay but a bit bland - was like a piece of dough with some tomato sauce on with mozzarella, tomatoes and loads of basil leaves. Dessert doughnuts were very disappointing :-) "
    Posted 3 years, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Taryn said:
    " We where very pleased with are experience we will definitely come back again☺️ "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Easy Dining And Pleasant
    Good "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michelle said:
    " Brilliant device "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dean said: "Great
    Lovely food "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Zena said: "Great Night Out
    Good food, good atmosphere, good service and great price thanks to taste card! What more could you want ?! "
    Posted 4 years, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JONATHAN said: "Great food and restaurant
    Easy to get a table and although busy which delayed the food, service was excellent. Food was lovely having the new dishes on the menu. Will come again. "
    Posted 4 years, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said:
    " Great calzone, and Salmon Salad, great looking refit. "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ailsa said: "Great food and service
    As always a great meal!!! "
    Posted 4 years, 6 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Daffyd said: "Excellent value
    I remember eating here 20 years ago when it was terrible. I didn't go back until about a year ago and now I love it. I like that you can see the chefs making the pizzas from scratch. Good quality food at excellent value. Would highly recommend "
    Posted 4 years, 6 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • SAMANTHA said: "Excellent!!
    I absolutely enjoyed my meal at pizza express tonight. The server Connor was very attentive and looked after us. The food was fantastic as always. Keep up the good work!! "
    Posted 1 month, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said:
    " Always great "
    Posted 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Doug said: "Birthday party
    Great service and was most helpful.
    Good experience overall "
    Posted 6 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gwen said:
    " Another great e ending, thank you. "
    Posted 7 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Josie said: "Great For The Kids
    Staff are great with kids "
    Posted 10 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MARK said:
    " Great to be back at basingstoke. Lovely hugo st xxx germain "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karen said:
    " Eaten here often using the tastecard. Food & service has always been good. Not all branches of the chain accept the card as readily as this branch - others have placed restrictions i.e. Not till after 5. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Scott said: "Relaxing
    It is a lovely and relaxing place to eat with great service and wonderful food for all to enjoy "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely meal "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said:
    " Great "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pizza said:
    " Really great service and atmosphere! "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rachel said:
    " Service was amazing; staff were very polite our food came quickly. And my son enjoyed it too "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ZOE said: "Good meal
    Good meal. Nothing to rave about. Calamari starter was lovely. Pizza was okay but a bit bland - was like a piece of dough with some tomato sauce on with mozzarella, tomatoes and loads of basil leaves. Dessert doughnuts were very disappointing :-) "
    Posted 3 years, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Taryn said:
    " We where very pleased with are experience we will definitely come back again☺️ "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Easy Dining And Pleasant
    Good "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michelle said:
    " Brilliant device "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dean said: "Great
    Lovely food "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Zena said: "Great Night Out
    Good food, good atmosphere, good service and great price thanks to taste card! What more could you want ?! "
    Posted 4 years, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JONATHAN said: "Great food and restaurant
    Easy to get a table and although busy which delayed the food, service was excellent. Food was lovely having the new dishes on the menu. Will come again. "
    Posted 4 years, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said:
    " Great calzone, and Salmon Salad, great looking refit. "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ailsa said: "Great food and service
    As always a great meal!!! "
    Posted 4 years, 6 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Daffyd said: "Excellent value
    I remember eating here 20 years ago when it was terrible. I didn't go back until about a year ago and now I love it. I like that you can see the chefs making the pizzas from scratch. Good quality food at excellent value. Would highly recommend "
    Posted 4 years, 6 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals