Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - LONDON - ROYAL FESTIVAL HALL image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - ROYAL FESTIVAL HALL image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - ROYAL FESTIVAL HALL image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - ROYAL FESTIVAL HALL image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - ROYAL FESTIVAL HALL image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - LONDON - ROYAL FESTIVAL HALL

One of the biggest Italian food brands in the UK, PizzaExpress invites all tastecard members in to enjoy an exclusive offering of 2 for 1 on all of the scrumptious starters, mains and desserts that are found on the a la carte menu of any of the 400+ PizzaExpress restaurants available with tastecard, the dedicated diners club.

There’s no better season than Christmas to gather round great food with your family, friends (and the ones who deserve Snowball Dough Balls)… Whether it’s for “just the two of us” or a jolly crowd, make it the perfect occasion at PizzaExpress - the more really is the merrier.

Create lasting memories while tucking into delicious Christmas specials - from the indulgent Maple-Glazed Gammon Romana to the iconic Snowball Dough Balls, the festive dishes are inspired by tradition, but with a signature PizzaExpress twist, and made with hand-picked quality ingredients full of flavour.

What's more? Any dining experience is sure to be enhanced by tastecard's offering of 2 for 1 meals, which is available exclusively to members and leaves the need to search for PizzaExpress vouchers, deals, offers or discount codes online firmly in the past. Instead, tastecard members can use that time and energy to find the best dish for themselves, from a PizzaExpress restaurant menu that can boast the very best that the Italian cuisine has to offer - any of which being available at a superb restaurant discount with tastecard.

Important Information

Please Note:1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. The offer gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 PizzaExpress discount on all courses, including To Begin, Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill when you present the tastecard, though extra toppings are not included in the restaurant discount (ask your waiter for details). 3. Alcoholic drinks available to over 18's only and management reserve the right to request ID. Dine in style; drink responsibly. Available while stocks last. 4. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December (between the 18th and 26th December). 5. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 6. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 7. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 8. Unfortunately, this 2 for 1 PizzaExpress offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer or voucher can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 9. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 10. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 11. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barrett St, Bishopsgate, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Golden Square, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London Olympia, The O2, Stratford - Westfield, London - Trafalgar Square, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. The restaurant discount is not available at Fulham restaurants on match days. The restaurant offer is also unavailable at the following restaurants from the 4th December to the 1st January: Ashford - McArthur Glen, Cheshire Oaks, Kew, Leicester Square, London - Beauchamp Place, London - St Christopher's Place, London - Victoria Street, London - Wardour Street, Manchester - Trafford Centre, Manchester - Trafford Centre, Portsmouth - Gunwharf Quays, York - Designer Outlet. Full terms and conditions are available at the bottom of the page.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - LONDON - ROYAL FESTIVAL HALL
Average member score
4.0 27
Diner rating
Excellent
9
Very good
10
Good
7
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
" Great service from Richard!"
Read more
Michelle said
" Fun, friendly staff!"
Read more
" Lovely meal and fabulous service."
Read more
" Very good"
Read more
Deborah said
" Food was great and service was brill!"
Read more
Wally said
" Friendly & quick service, but when I got my lasagna, it was cold in the middle."
Read more
Steve said
" Not bad. Toppings a little sparse and pizza base not really crispy except some edges. Would have..."
Read more
Pinky said "A quick eat
Visited the Waterloo branch around 6.30pm.

Sat in nice area away from the younger..."
Read more
Claire said
" Great pizza and taste card very easy to use."
Read more
Zodeboy said "Good Venue
This is a good sized PE and good location if your on SOUTHBANK. Friendly staff and nice sound track!"
Read more
Clare said
" Nice pizza, fairly slow service at busy times"
Read more
Ayshen said
" Good"
Read more
H said "Slow Lunch For Family With 2 Little Ones
Great location. Nice and large restaurant with comfy seats. Not too crowded at lunchtime on a..."
Read more
Steve said " Lovely
Nice"
Read more
Ok... said "Ok
The restaurant was busy after a while of being in there. However, there was slow service..."
Read more
John said "Good Response To Cold Pizza
Always a favourite. First time pizza arrived cold but they dealt with it well."
Read more
" Food and service great. Would recommend."
Read more
H said
" Great"
Read more
Mo said
" Great pizza and atmosphere"
Read more
Billandbhen said
" Having stated we wanted to use taste card before ordering this was not taken into consideration..."
Read more
Gurj said
" Staff were lovely. Friendly and efficient (Waterloo branch)"
Read more
Jay said "excellent
Good food and atmosphere"
Read more
Siu said "Nice evening
Food was great, staff was attentive."
Read more
" Almost impossible to use the digital taste card as mobile reception is almost non existent within..."
Read more
MARK said "The ambience and service of a cheap chicken shop
Pizza Express' idea of a bruschetta is laughable....a lump of soggy dough covered in sauce...."
Read more
Linda said
" Have visited this branch of Pizza Express 3 times in two months and returning for lunch today. I..."
Read more
Kam said
" Visited this pizzeria on 11th October for quick meal before a show. Can highly recommend this..."
Read more
  • " Great service from Richard! "
    Posted 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michelle said:
    " Fun, friendly staff! "
    Posted 5 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely meal and fabulous service. "
    Posted 9 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very good "
    Posted 1 year, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Deborah said:
    " Food was great and service was brill! "
    Posted 1 year, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Wally said:
    " Friendly & quick service, but when I got my lasagna, it was cold in the middle. "
    Posted 1 year, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said:
    " Not bad. Toppings a little sparse and pizza base not really crispy except some edges. Would have been overpriced if taste card not used. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pinky said: "A quick eat
    Visited the Waterloo branch around 6.30pm.

    Sat in nice area away from the younger patrons who were full of beans.

    I ordered the Sloppy Giuseppe with the "Italian cured meat finish" (at an extra cost) which consisted of two pieces of pepperoni ripped up. The pizza was a disappointment and the dough was extremely rubbery. Could have done with more cheese as almost a quarter of the pizza was lacking.

    Partner had the fish pizza (I have forgotten the name). He said it was OK, but I think he was being polite.

    Dessert was gelato. Expectations were too high as was literally expecting gelato one might find in Marina Ices (to say Italy itself might have been pushing it).

    Drank coke but at £2+ for a small bottle, seems a little extortionate.

    The waiter was great and really tried his best considering by which point, he had a number of tables to wait on. It was nice to have someone appear to actually take pride in their job.

    Overall, service was efficient but food was lacking. Had a more positive experience regarding food at other branches (Holborn Viaduct and Islington). "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Claire said:
    " Great pizza and taste card very easy to use. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 2 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Zodeboy said: "Good Venue
    This is a good sized PE and good location if your on SOUTHBANK. Friendly staff and nice sound track! "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Clare said:
    " Nice pizza, fairly slow service at busy times "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ayshen said:
    " Good "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • H said: "Slow Lunch For Family With 2 Little Ones
    Great location. Nice and large restaurant with comfy seats. Not too crowded at lunchtime on a weekday and so perfect for families. Ok food. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said: " Lovely
    Nice "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ok... said: "Ok
    The restaurant was busy after a while of being in there. However, there was slow service throughout with a waiter who had too many tables for him to handle! Food was great and its value for money. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said: "Good Response To Cold Pizza
    Always a favourite. First time pizza arrived cold but they dealt with it well. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Food and service great. Would recommend. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • H said:
    " Great "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mo said:
    " Great pizza and atmosphere "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Billandbhen said:
    " Having stated we wanted to use taste card before ordering this was not taken into consideration when bill came.
    Are waitress got 3 items wrong & the delay with 2 of them meant a very cranky child. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 27 days ago...
    1 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gurj said:
    " Staff were lovely. Friendly and efficient (Waterloo branch) "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jay said: "excellent
    Good food and atmosphere "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 28 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Siu said: "Nice evening
    Food was great, staff was attentive. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Almost impossible to use the digital taste card as mobile reception is almost non existent within the restaurant. Had to go outside to log on (where mobile reception was then full) to be able to use the taste card. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MARK said: "The ambience and service of a cheap chicken shop
    Pizza Express' idea of a bruschetta is laughable....a lump of soggy dough covered in sauce. So far removed from the real thing they should be fined under the trade descriptions act. The lasagne was little better. The noise was awful and we were asked to move tables mid way through eating.

    An all-round awful experience. "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Linda said:
    " Have visited this branch of Pizza Express 3 times in two months and returning for lunch today. I have found the staff very helpful and efficient and the food to be of a good quality.

    It is within easy walking distance of Waterloo station which means you can meet with friends easily. I have a tastecard and experience no problems with using it here. "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 5 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kam said:
    " Visited this pizzeria on 11th October for quick meal before a show. Can highly recommend this restaurant. For a restaurant which was busy with a large seating capacity, the service was quick and efficient. Would visit again, can recommend the Calabrese pizza for those who like the spicy variety and the tiramisu is light and delicious. "
    Posted 5 years, 1 month, 12 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • " Great service from Richard! "
    Posted 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michelle said:
    " Fun, friendly staff! "
    Posted 5 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely meal and fabulous service. "
    Posted 9 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very good "
    Posted 1 year, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Deborah said:
    " Food was great and service was brill! "
    Posted 1 year, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Wally said:
    " Friendly & quick service, but when I got my lasagna, it was cold in the middle. "
    Posted 1 year, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said:
    " Not bad. Toppings a little sparse and pizza base not really crispy except some edges. Would have been overpriced if taste card not used. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pinky said: "A quick eat
    Visited the Waterloo branch around 6.30pm.

    Sat in nice area away from the younger patrons who were full of beans.

    I ordered the Sloppy Giuseppe with the "Italian cured meat finish" (at an extra cost) which consisted of two pieces of pepperoni ripped up. The pizza was a disappointment and the dough was extremely rubbery. Could have done with more cheese as almost a quarter of the pizza was lacking.

    Partner had the fish pizza (I have forgotten the name). He said it was OK, but I think he was being polite.

    Dessert was gelato. Expectations were too high as was literally expecting gelato one might find in Marina Ices (to say Italy itself might have been pushing it).

    Drank coke but at £2+ for a small bottle, seems a little extortionate.

    The waiter was great and really tried his best considering by which point, he had a number of tables to wait on. It was nice to have someone appear to actually take pride in their job.

    Overall, service was efficient but food was lacking. Had a more positive experience regarding food at other branches (Holborn Viaduct and Islington). "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Claire said:
    " Great pizza and taste card very easy to use. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 2 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Zodeboy said: "Good Venue
    This is a good sized PE and good location if your on SOUTHBANK. Friendly staff and nice sound track! "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Clare said:
    " Nice pizza, fairly slow service at busy times "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ayshen said:
    " Good "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • H said: "Slow Lunch For Family With 2 Little Ones
    Great location. Nice and large restaurant with comfy seats. Not too crowded at lunchtime on a weekday and so perfect for families. Ok food. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said: " Lovely
    Nice "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ok... said: "Ok
    The restaurant was busy after a while of being in there. However, there was slow service throughout with a waiter who had too many tables for him to handle! Food was great and its value for money. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said: "Good Response To Cold Pizza
    Always a favourite. First time pizza arrived cold but they dealt with it well. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Food and service great. Would recommend. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • H said:
    " Great "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mo said:
    " Great pizza and atmosphere "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Billandbhen said:
    " Having stated we wanted to use taste card before ordering this was not taken into consideration when bill came.
    Are waitress got 3 items wrong & the delay with 2 of them meant a very cranky child. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 27 days ago...
    1 out of 3 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gurj said:
    " Staff were lovely. Friendly and efficient (Waterloo branch) "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jay said: "excellent
    Good food and atmosphere "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 28 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Siu said: "Nice evening
    Food was great, staff was attentive. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Almost impossible to use the digital taste card as mobile reception is almost non existent within the restaurant. Had to go outside to log on (where mobile reception was then full) to be able to use the taste card. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MARK said: "The ambience and service of a cheap chicken shop
    Pizza Express' idea of a bruschetta is laughable....a lump of soggy dough covered in sauce. So far removed from the real thing they should be fined under the trade descriptions act. The lasagne was little better. The noise was awful and we were asked to move tables mid way through eating.

    An all-round awful experience. "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Linda said:
    " Have visited this branch of Pizza Express 3 times in two months and returning for lunch today. I have found the staff very helpful and efficient and the food to be of a good quality.

    It is within easy walking distance of Waterloo station which means you can meet with friends easily. I have a tastecard and experience no problems with using it here. "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 5 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kam said:
    " Visited this pizzeria on 11th October for quick meal before a show. Can highly recommend this restaurant. For a restaurant which was busy with a large seating capacity, the service was quick and efficient. Would visit again, can recommend the Calabrese pizza for those who like the spicy variety and the tiramisu is light and delicious. "
    Posted 5 years, 1 month, 12 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurants Deals