Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - BIRMINGHAM - Mailbox image
PizzaExpress - BIRMINGHAM - Mailbox image
PizzaExpress - BIRMINGHAM - Mailbox image
PizzaExpress - BIRMINGHAM - Mailbox image
PizzaExpress - BIRMINGHAM - Mailbox image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - BIRMINGHAM - Mailbox

The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded until the 1st September: Ashford – McArthur Glen, Bath – Southgate Centre, Bath – Theatre Royal, Birmingham – Bullring, Bluewater, Bluewater 2 – The Plaza, Braintree, Brighton – Jubilee Street, Brighton Marina, Brighton – The Lanes, Bristol – Harbourside, Edinburgh - Northbridge, Edinburgh – Queensferry Street, Edinburgh - Holyrood, Falmouth, Inverness, Jersey – St Brelade, Kendal, Lakeside Shopping Centre, Newquay, Norwich – The Forum, Portsmouth – Gunwharf Quays, Rochester, St Andrews, St Ives, Torquay, Windsor, Worthing.

PizzaExpress has always taken pride in crafting delicious new recipes. And because they know diners share their passion for great pizza, they invite all tastecard members to enjoy an exclusive offering of 2 for 1 on their starters, mains and deserts. From the iconic, hot & fluffy Dough Balls, to the freshly-baked American Hot and delicious seasonal specials, they’re bound to discover a favourite they’ll crave time & time again.

Try their tasty summer menu bursting with fresh flavours, including specials like the Funghi di Bosco Romana with Portobello mushrooms & rich tomato, new vegan Roasted Vegetable Leggera with Mediterranean veg & vegan mozzarella, and Roasted Veg & creamy Ricotta Romana. Plus, every time you dine in this summer you’re guaranteed to win some amazing prizes, from free drinks or pizza for a year, through to incredible package holidays. Gather your loved ones and enjoy fantastic fresh food. Summer has finally arrived at PizzaExpress!

Important Information

Please Note: 1. Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. Not valid on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Easter Monday, Father's Day and specific dates throughout December. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on Appetisers, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. Drinks and Bar Snacks & Bites are not part of this offer. Extra toppings and liqueur coffer as part of Dolcetti are not included in the discount and come at additional cost (ask your waiter for details). 3. This offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers or rewards (including set menus). Bills cannot be split to benefit from multiple discounts. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecard. So, a table of four will require two cards. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy it while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. This offer is only valid when dining in and it can’t be used on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect or Deliveroo orders. 7. To claim your discount simply present your physical or digital tastecard (digital card available through the tastecard app) to your waiter when asking for the bill. Please note a screenshot of your tastecard will not be accepted. 8. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place ‐ Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London ‐ Kings Road, London Olympia, London ‐ Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford ‐ Westfield, London ‐ Victoria, White City ‐ Westfield Street, Edinburgh ‐ George IV Bridge, Epsom, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop‐up restaurants. 9. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event‐exclusions.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - BIRMINGHAM - Mailbox
Average member score
3.9 8
Diner rating
Excellent
2
Very good
3
Good
3
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
RJ said "Nice Lunch
Really good pizza and salad. Great service provided by the friendly waiter."
Read more
Adam said "Nice Dinner Out
I don't have anything bad to say, good food. Good experience"
Read more
JE said
" Thanks"
Read more
Sara said "Pizza Express Mailbox
Very pleasant dining experience, took a while to be served by a waiter/waitress but when one..."
Read more
KAITE said "Good
Finally the right price for a chain restaurant. Staff were friendly - though did try to push menu..."
Read more
Soph1 said "Great Salads
Usually get the superfood salad, tried he bosco today - delicious! Def recommend pizza express..."
Read more
Emma said
" Very slow service. Too many screaming kids."
Read more
Diane said "Lovely.
Good food, nice staff. Made us feel very welcome and no problems using the tastecard. Food was..."
Read more
  • RJ said: "Nice Lunch
    Really good pizza and salad. Great service provided by the friendly waiter. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adam said: "Nice Dinner Out
    I don't have anything bad to say, good food. Good experience "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JE said:
    " Thanks "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sara said: "Pizza Express Mailbox
    Very pleasant dining experience, took a while to be served by a waiter/waitress but when one arrived the food followed promptly and the staff constantly greeted with smiles.

    All in all 3/5 "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • KAITE said: "Good
    Finally the right price for a chain restaurant. Staff were friendly - though did try to push menu items not part of the deal (company policy) "
    Posted 3 years, 11 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Soph1 said: "Great Salads
    Usually get the superfood salad, tried he bosco today - delicious! Def recommend pizza express for their salads. "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said:
    " Very slow service. Too many screaming kids. "
    Posted 5 years, 2 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Diane said: "Lovely.
    Good food, nice staff. Made us feel very welcome and no problems using the tastecard. Food was lovely.
    Only bad thing was I couldn't taste the sausages in my pasta.
    We took home lots of leftovers and really enjoyed ourselves having mains, drinks and dessert for 10 pound a head really worth it =). "
    Posted 5 years, 9 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • RJ said: "Nice Lunch
    Really good pizza and salad. Great service provided by the friendly waiter. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adam said: "Nice Dinner Out
    I don't have anything bad to say, good food. Good experience "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JE said:
    " Thanks "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sara said: "Pizza Express Mailbox
    Very pleasant dining experience, took a while to be served by a waiter/waitress but when one arrived the food followed promptly and the staff constantly greeted with smiles.

    All in all 3/5 "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • KAITE said: "Good
    Finally the right price for a chain restaurant. Staff were friendly - though did try to push menu items not part of the deal (company policy) "
    Posted 3 years, 11 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Soph1 said: "Great Salads
    Usually get the superfood salad, tried he bosco today - delicious! Def recommend pizza express for their salads. "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said:
    " Very slow service. Too many screaming kids. "
    Posted 5 years, 2 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Diane said: "Lovely.
    Good food, nice staff. Made us feel very welcome and no problems using the tastecard. Food was lovely.
    Only bad thing was I couldn't taste the sausages in my pasta.
    We took home lots of leftovers and really enjoyed ourselves having mains, drinks and dessert for 10 pound a head really worth it =). "
    Posted 5 years, 9 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals