Search
New restaurant2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - BRAINTREE image
PizzaExpress - BRAINTREE image
PizzaExpress - BRAINTREE image
PizzaExpress - BRAINTREE image
PizzaExpress - BRAINTREE image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - BRAINTREE

PizzaExpress has always taken pride in crafting delicious new recipes. And because they know diners share their passion for great pizza, they invite all tastecard members to enjoy an exclusive offering of 2 for 1 on their starters, mains and deserts. From the iconic, hot & fluffy Dough Balls, to the freshly-baked American Hot and delicious seasonal specials, they’re bound to discover a favourite they’ll crave time & time again.

Try their tasty summer menu bursting with fresh flavours, including specials like the Funghi di Bosco Romana with Portobello mushrooms & rich tomato, new vegan Roasted Vegetable Leggera with Mediterranean veg & vegan mozzarella, and Roasted Veg & creamy Ricotta Romana. Plus, every time you dine in this summer you’re guaranteed to win some amazing prizes, from free drinks or pizza for a year, through to incredible package holidays. Gather your loved ones and enjoy fantastic fresh food. Summer has finally arrived at PizzaExpress!

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. Not valid on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday and Father's Day or specific dates throughout December. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on Appetisers, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. Drinks and Bar Snacks & Bites are not part of this offer. Extra toppings and liqueur coffer as part of Dolcetti are not included in the discount and come at additional cost (ask your waiter for details). 3. This offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers or rewards (including set menus). Bills cannot be split to benefit from multiple discounts. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecard. So, a table of four will require two cards. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy it while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. This offer is only valid when dining in and it can’t be used on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect or Deliveroo orders. 7. To claim your discount simply present your physical or digital tastecard (digital card available through the tastecard app) to your waiter when asking for the bill. Please note a screenshot of your tastecard will not be accepted. 8. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place ‐ Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Coptic Street, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London ‐ Kings Road, London Olympia, London ‐ Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford ‐ Westfield, London ‐ Victoria, White City ‐ Westfield Street, Edinburgh ‐ George IV Bridge, Epsom, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop‐up restaurants. 9. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event‐exclusions.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - BRAINTREE
Average member score
4.5 40
Diner rating
Excellent
24
Very good
11
Good
5
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
PAULINE said "Lunch at pizza express, braintree
Arrived just 2 of us, it was busy so we had to wait 5 or so minutes. Waitress took drink orders..."
Read more
"Lunch Time
Nice relaxing lunch 3 adults & 1 baby bliss
Food & staff excellent"
Read more
Lorna said
" I’ve had a tastecard for many years and I swear by it, it’s fantastic, I’ve recommended it to all..."
Read more
Zoe said
" Brilliant"
Read more
Mike said "Loverly Evening
Lovely food, wine and staff . Thank you xx"
Read more
Mrs said
" Pleasant. Called in after shopping for lunch."
Read more
Karen said
" Wonderful Leggera Padana"
Read more
Ray said
" Great food as always"
Read more
RichardM said "Nice Lunch
Good choice of food and fairly quick service!"
Read more
Jini said "Amazing service
Loved the atmosphere and lovely service from Yvonne. The best waiting service we've ever had..."
Read more
JJ said
" Food was good, service was amazing, brownie was out of this world!!!!"
Read more
Patricia said "Lunch Time
Very good, food great"
Read more
Vix said
" Took a little while to be seated but overall good service and good food."
Read more
OrliCollins said
" Nice experience all round"
Read more
Peter said "Nice
Really good"
Read more
Peter said "Busy but waiter very good
Lots of children for a Wednesday night but we were seated far away, much appreciated.
Read more
" Good meal"
Read more
" Perfect pizza!"
Read more
" Our waitress Holly was lovely,
Very helpful with suggestions."
Read more
" As always in this Pizza Express it was excellent!!!'"
Read more
Steve said
" As always the food is good service is good you can take as long as you like to choose your meal,..."
Read more
Jade said
" Good"
Read more
Kirsty said "Pre cinema quick and tasty meal
Perfect for pre cinema meal, quick and tasty."
Read more
carl said "Delightful
Nice food, swift service an all round good dining experience."
Read more
"Great Dining Experience!
Staff and food were both excellent!"
Read more
Margaret said
" Food good, service good, very pleasant atmosphere, would go again."
Read more
G&A said "Food Was Gorgeous!!
Lovely waitress, very attentive,
Food was amazing and nice atmosphere."
Read more
"Very slow service
Food taste was average and service was very slow"
Read more
" Food was great, service was very slow, waited 45 minutes for desert with 2 young children this..."
Read more
Yum said
" Very impressed, great friendly service and pukka grub"
Read more
Sarah said "Lovely
Clean. Very polite friendly staff. Food was good too x"
Read more
Gordon said "Absolutely Delicious Gordon
Gordon is awesome"
Read more
A said "Wonderful Waitress Claire
Tried new pizza the nicoise. Only no anchovies no capers and no cheese on it. Just tuna and 3..."
Read more
Devo123 said "Alright I Guess
Don't have the carbonara unless you want a really cheesy pizza with no tomato. Other than..."
Read more
STEVE said "Excellent as always
Again really good.:-)"
Read more
" Not so bad much better than Prezzo"
Read more
Bethany said "Slow Service
slow service - planned to go to cinema and eat.. Couldn't go to cinema even though we..."
Read more
LJH said "Great Lunch
We ordered the Risotto Fresco & the Leggera Salmon Salad, followed by both the sorbets...."
Read more
Alexis said "Superb lunch
Had a wonderful lunch today. Waitress was wonderfully attentive without being over zealous...."
Read more
Christine said "Delicious!
The delicious aroma will draw you in and you'll not be disappointed!

..."
Read more
  • PAULINE said: "Lunch at pizza express, braintree
    Arrived just 2 of us, it was busy so we had to wait 5 or so minutes. Waitress took drink orders almost immediately. Food Arrived, lovely. Lovely atmosphere for just a quick lunch "
    Posted 5 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Lunch Time
    Nice relaxing lunch 3 adults & 1 baby bliss
    Food & staff excellent "
    Posted 6 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lorna said:
    " I’ve had a tastecard for many years and I swear by it, it’s fantastic, I’ve recommended it to all of my friends and bought them for family members "
    Posted 7 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Zoe said:
    " Brilliant "
    Posted 11 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mike said: "Loverly Evening
    Lovely food, wine and staff . Thank you xx "
    Posted 11 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mrs said:
    " Pleasant. Called in after shopping for lunch. "
    Posted 1 year, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karen said:
    " Wonderful Leggera Padana "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ray said:
    " Great food as always "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • RichardM said: "Nice Lunch
    Good choice of food and fairly quick service! "
    Posted 2 years, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jini said: "Amazing service
    Loved the atmosphere and lovely service from Yvonne. The best waiting service we've ever had which we reflected in appreciation in the tip. Gluten free and vegan options. Pizzas delicious. Nothing too much trouble here. Unusually quiet. Think this place needs more exposure. Where are all the people. But we loved it anyway. Nice experience. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JJ said:
    " Food was good, service was amazing, brownie was out of this world!!!! "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Patricia said: "Lunch Time
    Very good, food great "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vix said:
    " Took a little while to be seated but overall good service and good food. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • OrliCollins said:
    " Nice experience all round "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said: "Nice
    Really good "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said: "Busy but waiter very good
    Lots of children for a Wednesday night but we were seated far away, much appreciated.

    The waiter was very busy, but still very attentive. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good meal "
    Posted 3 years, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Perfect pizza! "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Our waitress Holly was lovely,
    Very helpful with suggestions. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " As always in this Pizza Express it was excellent!!!' "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said:
    " As always the food is good service is good you can take as long as you like to choose your meal, it's cooked fresh tastes great and always hot "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jade said:
    " Good "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kirsty said: "Pre cinema quick and tasty meal
    Perfect for pre cinema meal, quick and tasty. "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • carl said: "Delightful
    Nice food, swift service an all round good dining experience. "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great Dining Experience!
    Staff and food were both excellent! "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Margaret said:
    " Food good, service good, very pleasant atmosphere, would go again. "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • G&A said: "Food Was Gorgeous!!
    Lovely waitress, very attentive,
    Food was amazing and nice atmosphere. "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Very slow service
    Food taste was average and service was very slow "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Food was great, service was very slow, waited 45 minutes for desert with 2 young children this wasn't fun! "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Yum said:
    " Very impressed, great friendly service and pukka grub "
    Posted 4 years, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said: "Lovely
    Clean. Very polite friendly staff. Food was good too x "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gordon said: "Absolutely Delicious Gordon
    Gordon is awesome "
    Posted 4 years, 4 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • A said: "Wonderful Waitress Claire
    Tried new pizza the nicoise. Only no anchovies no capers and no cheese on it. Just tuna and 3 pieces of boiled egg with fresh rickety sprinkled on it. Very dry and bland. The padana though was very tasty. Couldn't fault service. Fabulous :( "
    Posted 4 years, 4 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Devo123 said: "Alright I Guess
    Don't have the carbonara unless you want a really cheesy pizza with no tomato. Other than slow service but we got there in the end "
    Posted 4 years, 8 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • STEVE said: "Excellent as always
    Again really good.:-) "
    Posted 4 years, 8 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Not so bad much better than Prezzo "
    Posted 5 years, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bethany said: "Slow Service
    slow service - planned to go to cinema and eat.. Couldn't go to cinema even though we allowed 2 hours to eat and get there. Thank god I got a discount. "
    Posted 5 years, 3 months ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LJH said: "Great Lunch
    We ordered the Risotto Fresco & the Leggera Salmon Salad, followed by both the sorbets. First time we've tried them & what a good choice, excellent food!
    Brilliant service, staff really nice, tables, cutlery & surroundings all lovely & clean. Can't find fault with anything! Definitely recommend. "
    Posted 5 years, 3 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alexis said: "Superb lunch
    Had a wonderful lunch today. Waitress was wonderfully attentive without being over zealous. Can't rate highly enough ! Will be back for sure "
    Posted 5 years, 6 months, 12 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Christine said: "Delicious!
    The delicious aroma will draw you in and you'll not be disappointed!

    Friendly and helpful staff and extremely tasty food! "
    Posted 5 years, 11 months, 3 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • PAULINE said: "Lunch at pizza express, braintree
    Arrived just 2 of us, it was busy so we had to wait 5 or so minutes. Waitress took drink orders almost immediately. Food Arrived, lovely. Lovely atmosphere for just a quick lunch "
    Posted 5 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Lunch Time
    Nice relaxing lunch 3 adults & 1 baby bliss
    Food & staff excellent "
    Posted 6 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lorna said:
    " I’ve had a tastecard for many years and I swear by it, it’s fantastic, I’ve recommended it to all of my friends and bought them for family members "
    Posted 7 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Zoe said:
    " Brilliant "
    Posted 11 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mike said: "Loverly Evening
    Lovely food, wine and staff . Thank you xx "
    Posted 11 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mrs said:
    " Pleasant. Called in after shopping for lunch. "
    Posted 1 year, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karen said:
    " Wonderful Leggera Padana "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ray said:
    " Great food as always "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • RichardM said: "Nice Lunch
    Good choice of food and fairly quick service! "
    Posted 2 years, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jini said: "Amazing service
    Loved the atmosphere and lovely service from Yvonne. The best waiting service we've ever had which we reflected in appreciation in the tip. Gluten free and vegan options. Pizzas delicious. Nothing too much trouble here. Unusually quiet. Think this place needs more exposure. Where are all the people. But we loved it anyway. Nice experience. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JJ said:
    " Food was good, service was amazing, brownie was out of this world!!!! "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Patricia said: "Lunch Time
    Very good, food great "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vix said:
    " Took a little while to be seated but overall good service and good food. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • OrliCollins said:
    " Nice experience all round "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said: "Nice
    Really good "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said: "Busy but waiter very good
    Lots of children for a Wednesday night but we were seated far away, much appreciated.

    The waiter was very busy, but still very attentive. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good meal "
    Posted 3 years, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Perfect pizza! "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Our waitress Holly was lovely,
    Very helpful with suggestions. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " As always in this Pizza Express it was excellent!!!' "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said:
    " As always the food is good service is good you can take as long as you like to choose your meal, it's cooked fresh tastes great and always hot "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jade said:
    " Good "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kirsty said: "Pre cinema quick and tasty meal
    Perfect for pre cinema meal, quick and tasty. "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • carl said: "Delightful
    Nice food, swift service an all round good dining experience. "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great Dining Experience!
    Staff and food were both excellent! "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Margaret said:
    " Food good, service good, very pleasant atmosphere, would go again. "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • G&A said: "Food Was Gorgeous!!
    Lovely waitress, very attentive,
    Food was amazing and nice atmosphere. "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Very slow service
    Food taste was average and service was very slow "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Food was great, service was very slow, waited 45 minutes for desert with 2 young children this wasn't fun! "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Yum said:
    " Very impressed, great friendly service and pukka grub "
    Posted 4 years, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said: "Lovely
    Clean. Very polite friendly staff. Food was good too x "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gordon said: "Absolutely Delicious Gordon
    Gordon is awesome "
    Posted 4 years, 4 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • A said: "Wonderful Waitress Claire
    Tried new pizza the nicoise. Only no anchovies no capers and no cheese on it. Just tuna and 3 pieces of boiled egg with fresh rickety sprinkled on it. Very dry and bland. The padana though was very tasty. Couldn't fault service. Fabulous :( "
    Posted 4 years, 4 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Devo123 said: "Alright I Guess
    Don't have the carbonara unless you want a really cheesy pizza with no tomato. Other than slow service but we got there in the end "
    Posted 4 years, 8 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • STEVE said: "Excellent as always
    Again really good.:-) "
    Posted 4 years, 8 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Not so bad much better than Prezzo "
    Posted 5 years, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bethany said: "Slow Service
    slow service - planned to go to cinema and eat.. Couldn't go to cinema even though we allowed 2 hours to eat and get there. Thank god I got a discount. "
    Posted 5 years, 3 months ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LJH said: "Great Lunch
    We ordered the Risotto Fresco & the Leggera Salmon Salad, followed by both the sorbets. First time we've tried them & what a good choice, excellent food!
    Brilliant service, staff really nice, tables, cutlery & surroundings all lovely & clean. Can't find fault with anything! Definitely recommend. "
    Posted 5 years, 3 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alexis said: "Superb lunch
    Had a wonderful lunch today. Waitress was wonderfully attentive without being over zealous. Can't rate highly enough ! Will be back for sure "
    Posted 5 years, 6 months, 12 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Christine said: "Delicious!
    The delicious aroma will draw you in and you'll not be disappointed!

    Friendly and helpful staff and extremely tasty food! "
    Posted 5 years, 11 months, 3 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals