Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - BRISTOL - Harbourside image
PizzaExpress - BRISTOL - Harbourside image
PizzaExpress - BRISTOL - Harbourside image
PizzaExpress - BRISTOL - Harbourside image
PizzaExpress - BRISTOL - Harbourside image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - BRISTOL - Harbourside

One of the biggest Italian food brands in the UK, PizzaExpress invites all tastecard members in to enjoy an exclusive offering of 2 for 1 on all of the scrumptious starters, mains and desserts that are found on the a la carte menu of any of the 400+ PizzaExpress restaurants available with tastecard, the dedicated diners club.

Lighter evenings, longer days. The air is warm and the sky is bright. You’ve looked forward to it all year – because nothing beats your favourite PizzaExpress pizza in the sunshine. So, head to PizzaExpress and prepare yourself for a summer of unbeatable flavours.

If you’re in the mood for something new, be sure to try the lighter Vegan Leggera Giardiniera - just under 600 calories! Or savour the deep-flavours of the bigger, thinner & crispier Quatro Carni Romana. Finish off with Affogato - the classic combination of a strong espresso and creamy gelato, with a dash of salted caramel sauce.

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on dishes To Begin, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts and Dolcetti (excluding drinks). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill when you present the tastecard, though extra toppings are not included in the restaurant discount (ask your waiter for details). 3. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or from the 17th December 2018 to the 1st January 2019 inclusive. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 7. You can use many tastecards but bear in mind this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer or voucher can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 8. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 9. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 10. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 11. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Bishopsgate, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London Olympia, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford - Westfield, London - Trafalgar Square, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. 12. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event-exclusions.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - BRISTOL - Harbourside
Average member score
4.2 12
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
5
Good
1
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Heather said "An Off Day Perhaps??
Inattentive/rude waiter.

Food was pretty average.

Thankfully they do..."
Read more
Martin said "Nice
Great food and good service"
Read more
"Pizza Express
Great food and service just extremely loud in restaurant. Due to large amount of families and the..."
Read more
Stuart said "Excellent Service
Great food, excellent service and a relaxing time (if a little noisy from children)."
Read more
" Nice and easy"
Read more
Terri said "Always Good
Very good pizza express. Nothing too much trouble- changing toppings or salad to my exact..."
Read more
N said "Fondant Delight
First time in pizza express well impressed. Could not fault the pizza and the desserts to die for."
Read more
Bristol said "Understaffed, but still great service
Only 2 waiters covering a full and busy night.
Took 12 minutes to take our order, but then..."
Read more
"Very Helpful Staff
Really pleasant experience"
Read more
Ny said
" Stopped in for Sunday lunch was good.
A bit over priced but overall good was good."
Read more
DAVID said "Amazing service
It was a very busy evening but we didnt feel rushed. Food was great. Waiter was very good. I..."
Read more
ANTHONY said
" Slow service should include discount for kids meals aswell"
Read more
  • Heather said: "An Off Day Perhaps??
    Inattentive/rude waiter.

    Food was pretty average.

    Thankfully they do gluten free pizza for my coeliac daughter that she really likes. We tend to eat at Pizza Express fairly regularly and they can vary wildly in service/food


    . "
    Posted 1 month, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Martin said: "Nice
    Great food and good service "
    Posted 3 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Pizza Express
    Great food and service just extremely loud in restaurant. Due to large amount of families and the acoustics. "
    Posted 5 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stuart said: "Excellent Service
    Great food, excellent service and a relaxing time (if a little noisy from children). "
    Posted 11 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Nice and easy "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Terri said: "Always Good
    Very good pizza express. Nothing too much trouble- changing toppings or salad to my exact preference.
    Just love the Honeycombed cream slice! Best dessert ever (with ice cream!) but leave me some! "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • N said: "Fondant Delight
    First time in pizza express well impressed. Could not fault the pizza and the desserts to die for. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bristol said: "Understaffed, but still great service
    Only 2 waiters covering a full and busy night.
    Took 12 minutes to take our order, but then all went swimmingly.
    Staff were clearly overworked and rushing around somewhat stressed, but the new menu was excellent. Food arrived in reasonable time and was well presented and tasty. Its Pizza. What do you say ? Nothing outstanding but what you'd expect. Pizza.
    Waiter was friendly and attentive. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Very Helpful Staff
    Really pleasant experience "
    Posted 2 years, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ny said:
    " Stopped in for Sunday lunch was good.
    A bit over priced but overall good was good. "
    Posted 2 years, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DAVID said: "Amazing service
    It was a very busy evening but we didnt feel rushed. Food was great. Waiter was very good. I asked for no mushrooms and he offered something else instead. He suggested chorizo. Easy to use the card with no problems "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ANTHONY said:
    " Slow service should include discount for kids meals aswell "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Heather said: "An Off Day Perhaps??
    Inattentive/rude waiter.

    Food was pretty average.

    Thankfully they do gluten free pizza for my coeliac daughter that she really likes. We tend to eat at Pizza Express fairly regularly and they can vary wildly in service/food


    . "
    Posted 1 month, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Martin said: "Nice
    Great food and good service "
    Posted 3 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Pizza Express
    Great food and service just extremely loud in restaurant. Due to large amount of families and the acoustics. "
    Posted 5 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stuart said: "Excellent Service
    Great food, excellent service and a relaxing time (if a little noisy from children). "
    Posted 11 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Nice and easy "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Terri said: "Always Good
    Very good pizza express. Nothing too much trouble- changing toppings or salad to my exact preference.
    Just love the Honeycombed cream slice! Best dessert ever (with ice cream!) but leave me some! "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • N said: "Fondant Delight
    First time in pizza express well impressed. Could not fault the pizza and the desserts to die for. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bristol said: "Understaffed, but still great service
    Only 2 waiters covering a full and busy night.
    Took 12 minutes to take our order, but then all went swimmingly.
    Staff were clearly overworked and rushing around somewhat stressed, but the new menu was excellent. Food arrived in reasonable time and was well presented and tasty. Its Pizza. What do you say ? Nothing outstanding but what you'd expect. Pizza.
    Waiter was friendly and attentive. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Very Helpful Staff
    Really pleasant experience "
    Posted 2 years, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ny said:
    " Stopped in for Sunday lunch was good.
    A bit over priced but overall good was good. "
    Posted 2 years, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DAVID said: "Amazing service
    It was a very busy evening but we didnt feel rushed. Food was great. Waiter was very good. I asked for no mushrooms and he offered something else instead. He suggested chorizo. Easy to use the card with no problems "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ANTHONY said:
    " Slow service should include discount for kids meals aswell "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals