Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - CAMBERLEY image
PizzaExpress - CAMBERLEY image
PizzaExpress - CAMBERLEY image
PizzaExpress - CAMBERLEY image
PizzaExpress - CAMBERLEY image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - CAMBERLEY

Please be aware that the offer will be unavailable across all PizzaExpress restaurants between the 9th December 2019 and the 1st January 2020 inclusive. It will be reverted back to the usual offering on the 2nd January.

This season, tastecard members are invited to join PizzaExpress with friends and family to celebrate good times over great food!

They have plenty of reasons to dazzle and delight with their new festive pizza, the ‘Porchetta’, which is topped with succulent pulled pork and garlic roast potatoes. Diners can also enjoy Snowball Dough Balls, PizzaExpress’ famous Dough Balls served with sprinkles of cinnamon, flurries of icing, and an avalanche of vanilla, salted caramel or fruit yumminess.

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. Not valid on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday and Father's Day or between the 9th December and the 1st January inclusive. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on Appetisers, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. Drinks and Bar Snacks & Bites are not part of this offer. Extra toppings and liqueur coffer as part of Dolcetti are not included in the discount and come at additional cost (ask your waiter for details). 3. This offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers or rewards (including set menus). Bills cannot be split to benefit from multiple discounts. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecard. So, a table of four will require two cards. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy it while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. This offer is only valid when dining in and it can’t be used on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect or Deliveroo orders. 7. To claim your discount simply present your physical or digital tastecard (digital card available through the tastecard app) to your waiter when asking for the bill. Please note a screenshot of your tastecard will not be accepted. 8. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Bath - Theatre Royal, Bath - Southgate Centre, Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London - Kings Road, London Olympia, London - Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford - Westfield, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Edinburgh - George IV Bridge, Epsom, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. 9. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event‐exclusions.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - CAMBERLEY
Average member score
4.1 9
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
2
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Ian said
" Always decent food
Slightly over priced and I find Pizza Express lack any atmosphere"
Read more
Jason said "Best pizza express
My daughter and I have been to many of your chains and by far the camberley one is the best,..."
Read more
Peter said "Nice Lunch
Good value, excellent service"
Read more
Grant said "Great
Very busy but good"
Read more
"Great Staff
Newly redecorated restaurant"
Read more
Leanne said "Great service
Awesome service and food"
Read more
Mary-jane said
" Great service very fast"
Read more
DK said "Could be better
Automated table booking, so if you planned to mention the tastecard, there is no chance to do it...."
Read more
Tom said "Don't Go! Go Next Door To Zizzi's!
Tried to diner here 3 times and have been turned away once in the afternoon when half the..."
Read more
  • Ian said:
    " Always decent food
    Slightly over priced and I find Pizza Express lack any atmosphere "
    Posted 11 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jason said: "Best pizza express
    My daughter and I have been to many of your chains and by far the camberley one is the best, dough balls are always hot the garlic butter is spot on and the pizza is always perfect. Staff are great too they always smile and great manners "
    Posted 11 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said: "Nice Lunch
    Good value, excellent service "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Grant said: "Great
    Very busy but good "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great Staff
    Newly redecorated restaurant "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Leanne said: "Great service
    Awesome service and food "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mary-jane said:
    " Great service very fast "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DK said: "Could be better
    Automated table booking, so if you planned to mention the tastecard, there is no chance to do it. Asked no red onions on my pizza, got red onions. Service good as like waitress said, because of red onions i'll have desert on the house. Nice gesture - thanks! "
    Posted 4 years, 9 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tom said: "Don't Go! Go Next Door To Zizzi's!
    Tried to diner here 3 times and have been turned away once in the afternoon when half the restaurant was empty because there was a 20 minute wait! I have also stood and waited for 10 minutes to be acknowledged also when the restaurant was half empty.
    Both times we walked next door to zizzi's who were busier both times and got seated straight away. "
    Posted 4 years, 10 months, 16 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Ian said:
    " Always decent food
    Slightly over priced and I find Pizza Express lack any atmosphere "
    Posted 11 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jason said: "Best pizza express
    My daughter and I have been to many of your chains and by far the camberley one is the best, dough balls are always hot the garlic butter is spot on and the pizza is always perfect. Staff are great too they always smile and great manners "
    Posted 11 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said: "Nice Lunch
    Good value, excellent service "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Grant said: "Great
    Very busy but good "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great Staff
    Newly redecorated restaurant "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Leanne said: "Great service
    Awesome service and food "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mary-jane said:
    " Great service very fast "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DK said: "Could be better
    Automated table booking, so if you planned to mention the tastecard, there is no chance to do it. Asked no red onions on my pizza, got red onions. Service good as like waitress said, because of red onions i'll have desert on the house. Nice gesture - thanks! "
    Posted 4 years, 9 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tom said: "Don't Go! Go Next Door To Zizzi's!
    Tried to diner here 3 times and have been turned away once in the afternoon when half the restaurant was empty because there was a 20 minute wait! I have also stood and waited for 10 minutes to be acknowledged also when the restaurant was half empty.
    Both times we walked next door to zizzi's who were busier both times and got seated straight away. "
    Posted 4 years, 10 months, 16 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals