Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - CARDIFF -  St David's image
PizzaExpress - CARDIFF -  St David's image
PizzaExpress - CARDIFF -  St David's image
PizzaExpress - CARDIFF -  St David's image
PizzaExpress - CARDIFF -  St David's image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - CARDIFF - St David's

One of the biggest Italian food brands in the UK, PizzaExpress invites all tastecard members in to enjoy an exclusive offering of 2 for 1 on all of the scrumptious starters, mains and desserts that are found on the a la carte menu of any of the 400+ PizzaExpress restaurants available with tastecard, the dedicated diners club.

Nothing beats it. Quality ingredients, fresh dough hand-stretched right in front of your eyes, care and flair in every step. From your favourite American Hot, freshly baked and still steaming, to the iconic and irresistibly hot & fluffy Dough Balls, no one does it quite like PizzaExpress.

In the mood for something new? This season, the choice is yours. Unbeatable pizza line-up featuring punchy Vegan Puttanesca on a crispy base, creamy & smooth Carbonara Romana and the colourful Ragu - not just a feast for the eyes. And don’t forget the fresh out the oven Chicken Wings with a PizzaExpress twist. See you soon then?

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on dishes To Begin, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts and Dolcetti (excluding drinks). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill when you present the tastecard, though extra toppings are not included in the restaurant discount (ask your waiter for details). 3. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or from the 17th December 2018 to the 1st January 2019 inclusive. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 7. You can use many tastecards but bear in mind this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer or voucher can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 8. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 9. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 10. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Edinburgh - Queensferry Street, Edinburgh - North Bridge, Edinburgh – Holyrood, Edinburgh - George IV Bridge, Euston Road, Falmouth, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London Olympia, Newquay, The O2 North Greenwich, St Ives, Stratford - Westfield, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Edinburgh - Deanhaugh Street, Edinburgh - George IV Bridge, Epsom, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London - Kings Road, London Olympia, Manchester - Piccadilly Gardens, London - Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford - Westfield, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. 12. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event-exclusions

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - CARDIFF - St David's
Average member score
4.1 19
Diner rating
Excellent
9
Very good
6
Good
2
Average
1
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Amazing said
" Amazing food and service never disappointed"
Read more
Chris said
" Waited 45 minutes for main course. Very, very slow"
Read more
Ian said
" Good discount at a range of restaurants throughout the day and evening dinning well worth the..."
Read more
Michelle said "Very busy
Table booked but there was a delay as the table was still in use.when we eventually got sat down..."
Read more
Charlie said "Lunch with MIL
We were pretty cold as we was sat right under the air con! However food was lush and our waitress..."
Read more
Ethan said "Not The Best Pizza I've Had From There !
The pizza was slightly dry the only thing I enjoyed was the Coca-Cola. P.s from Ethan Darter"
Read more
Jenn said "Lunch Break
Lovely food a bit over the top with trying to get drinks all the time asked 8 times in 40 mins if..."
Read more
Al said
" Very nice"
Read more
HAYLEY said "Great food
Great food. Easy to use my taste card."
Read more
Richard said "Nice bite
Good service, pizzas as expected although beware those with mozzarella balls are a little cold as..."
Read more
Christine said
" Nicki our waitress made the experience especially good. She was happy, helpful and attentive..."
Read more
" Very good experience"
Read more
Sophie said "Awesome Service And Great Food!
Would deffonatly visit again and recomend! Food was lovelly. Staff. We're friends not to..."
Read more
Sushie said
" Enjoyed a lovely meal here
Wonderful service"
Read more
Sachira said "Pizza express
Fridge/freezer broken. Ordered limonata. Got fresh lemon juice luke warrm. Waiter s poor service...."
Read more
Zorro said "Awful service!
Awful! Would not let us use tastecard.waiting ages for any service even though restraunt was..."
Read more
SEAN said "Fantastic
Brilliant food, great service"
Read more
Roxie said
" Very good"
Read more
Steven said "Not enough staff
For the first 10 mins we were ignored. Then someone who arrived after is got served before us...."
Read more
  • Amazing said:
    " Amazing food and service never disappointed "
    Posted 7 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said:
    " Waited 45 minutes for main course. Very, very slow "
    Posted 10 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ian said:
    " Good discount at a range of restaurants throughout the day and evening dinning well worth the purchase "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michelle said: "Very busy
    Table booked but there was a delay as the table was still in use.when we eventually got sat down another long wait for drinks to be offered.we asked for a jug of water that never came.they did knock 20%off drinks without us complaining which was a nice touch that they realised things could have gone better "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Charlie said: "Lunch with MIL
    We were pretty cold as we was sat right under the air con! However food was lush and our waitress Nicole was so lovely x "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ethan said: "Not The Best Pizza I've Had From There !
    The pizza was slightly dry the only thing I enjoyed was the Coca-Cola. P.s from Ethan Darter "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jenn said: "Lunch Break
    Lovely food a bit over the top with trying to get drinks all the time asked 8 times in 40 mins if we wanted more drinks "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Al said:
    " Very nice "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • HAYLEY said: "Great food
    Great food. Easy to use my taste card. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said: "Nice bite
    Good service, pizzas as expected although beware those with mozzarella balls are a little cold as added after bake. Ran out of the one drink we wanted. Overall good. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Christine said:
    " Nicki our waitress made the experience especially good. She was happy, helpful and attentive making us feel nothing was too much trouble "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very good experience "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sophie said: "Awesome Service And Great Food!
    Would deffonatly visit again and recomend! Food was lovelly. Staff. We're friends not to overboard, just what we needed for a quiet night out for 2! "
    Posted 3 years, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sushie said:
    " Enjoyed a lovely meal here
    Wonderful service "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sachira said: "Pizza express
    Fridge/freezer broken. Ordered limonata. Got fresh lemon juice luke warrm. Waiter s poor service. Cheese cake rubbish. . Asked for whipped cream since ice cream had melted . Served cheese cake without strawberries and just a teaspoon of melted cream on side if cheese cake. "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Zorro said: "Awful service!
    Awful! Would not let us use tastecard.waiting ages for any service even though restraunt was empty.Very very rude waiter.food was awful and the general attidude sucked.shocking.DO NOT go there "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SEAN said: "Fantastic
    Brilliant food, great service "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Roxie said:
    " Very good "
    Posted 4 years, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steven said: "Not enough staff
    For the first 10 mins we were ignored. Then someone who arrived after is got served before us. When we got our food it is alright. "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Amazing said:
    " Amazing food and service never disappointed "
    Posted 7 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said:
    " Waited 45 minutes for main course. Very, very slow "
    Posted 10 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ian said:
    " Good discount at a range of restaurants throughout the day and evening dinning well worth the purchase "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michelle said: "Very busy
    Table booked but there was a delay as the table was still in use.when we eventually got sat down another long wait for drinks to be offered.we asked for a jug of water that never came.they did knock 20%off drinks without us complaining which was a nice touch that they realised things could have gone better "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Charlie said: "Lunch with MIL
    We were pretty cold as we was sat right under the air con! However food was lush and our waitress Nicole was so lovely x "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ethan said: "Not The Best Pizza I've Had From There !
    The pizza was slightly dry the only thing I enjoyed was the Coca-Cola. P.s from Ethan Darter "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jenn said: "Lunch Break
    Lovely food a bit over the top with trying to get drinks all the time asked 8 times in 40 mins if we wanted more drinks "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Al said:
    " Very nice "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • HAYLEY said: "Great food
    Great food. Easy to use my taste card. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said: "Nice bite
    Good service, pizzas as expected although beware those with mozzarella balls are a little cold as added after bake. Ran out of the one drink we wanted. Overall good. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Christine said:
    " Nicki our waitress made the experience especially good. She was happy, helpful and attentive making us feel nothing was too much trouble "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very good experience "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sophie said: "Awesome Service And Great Food!
    Would deffonatly visit again and recomend! Food was lovelly. Staff. We're friends not to overboard, just what we needed for a quiet night out for 2! "
    Posted 3 years, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sushie said:
    " Enjoyed a lovely meal here
    Wonderful service "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sachira said: "Pizza express
    Fridge/freezer broken. Ordered limonata. Got fresh lemon juice luke warrm. Waiter s poor service. Cheese cake rubbish. . Asked for whipped cream since ice cream had melted . Served cheese cake without strawberries and just a teaspoon of melted cream on side if cheese cake. "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Zorro said: "Awful service!
    Awful! Would not let us use tastecard.waiting ages for any service even though restraunt was empty.Very very rude waiter.food was awful and the general attidude sucked.shocking.DO NOT go there "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SEAN said: "Fantastic
    Brilliant food, great service "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Roxie said:
    " Very good "
    Posted 4 years, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steven said: "Not enough staff
    For the first 10 mins we were ignored. Then someone who arrived after is got served before us. When we got our food it is alright. "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals