Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - CHEADLE image
PizzaExpress - CHEADLE image
PizzaExpress - CHEADLE image
PizzaExpress - CHEADLE image
PizzaExpress - CHEADLE image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - CHEADLE

Please be aware that the offer will be unavailable across all PizzaExpress restaurants between the 9th December 2019 and the 1st January 2020 inclusive. It will be reverted back to the usual offering on the 2nd January.

This season, tastecard members are invited to join PizzaExpress with friends and family to celebrate good times over great food!

They have plenty of reasons to dazzle and delight with their new festive pizza, the ‘Porchetta’, which is topped with succulent pulled pork and garlic roast potatoes. Diners can also enjoy Snowball Dough Balls, PizzaExpress’ famous Dough Balls served with sprinkles of cinnamon, flurries of icing, and an avalanche of vanilla, salted caramel or fruit yumminess.

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. Not valid on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday and Father's Day or between the 9th December and the 1st January inclusive. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on Appetisers, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. Drinks and Bar Snacks & Bites are not part of this offer. Extra toppings and liqueur coffer as part of Dolcetti are not included in the discount and come at additional cost (ask your waiter for details). 3. This offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers or rewards (including set menus). Bills cannot be split to benefit from multiple discounts. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecard. So, a table of four will require two cards. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy it while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. This offer is only valid when dining in and it can’t be used on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect or Deliveroo orders. 7. To claim your discount simply present your physical or digital tastecard (digital card available through the tastecard app) to your waiter when asking for the bill. Please note a screenshot of your tastecard will not be accepted. 8. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Bath - Theatre Royal, Bath - Southgate Centre, Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London - Kings Road, London Olympia, London - Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford - Westfield, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Edinburgh - George IV Bridge, Epsom, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. 9. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event‐exclusions.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - CHEADLE
Average member score
4.0 17
Diner rating
Excellent
6
Very good
6
Good
4
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Alane said
" The food was delicious but the waitress didn’t write our order down and I was brought a main that..."
Read more
Sarah said "Best Vegan Pizza Ever!
The menu can be adapted but the vegan giardiniar is delicious
Excellent friendly service"
Read more
VICTORIA said
" Good food, nice setting"
Read more
Peter said "Great meal
What a bargain during summer it includes drinks buy one get one free. Lovely food"
Read more
Clare said "What A Surprise!
A beautifully appointed PizzaExpress on the Main Street in Cheadle. After a boisterous session in..."
Read more
Jessica said "Pretty decent
Really nice food for a generic pizza restaurant. I had a 600 cal pizza with a hole in the middle..."
Read more
PC said "Very Nice
Have a great time everything was really nice"
Read more
" Usual quality with rapid service"
Read more
Amy said "Lovely Food
Came here for lunch. Food was gorgeous, didn't wait too long either"
Read more
"Avoid Going On A Saturday
Arrived at 12.20pm to restaurant about 1/3 full and were still waiting for main course to arrive..."
Read more
HLB said "Very Pleasant
Lovely food. Great for our 3 children who really enjoyed their 3 course meal and great to have..."
Read more
" Excellent service"
Read more
Penny said "Very Good!!
All round, a great early evening mid week meal. Food consistently Good service, busy atmosphere..."
Read more
" Very good food"
Read more
David said "Not Very Polite
Usually this is a nice experience but bearing in mind it was only half full, it took 45 minutes..."
Read more
Fiona said "Good Food but Busy And Understaffed
Pizzas good as always, desserts average, but very busy and not enough staff. Stood waiting for 10..."
Read more
Amani said "Good and bad
Nice setting, cosy and colourful. Grumpy waiting staff, unfriendly service. But they were still..."
Read more
  • Alane said:
    " The food was delicious but the waitress didn’t write our order down and I was brought a main that I hadn’t ordered. Luckily I was there with my 11 year old son so he was still eating by the time my main came. A lovely meal but would have been better if I’d been given the correct main in the first place. Since there was only us (me and my son) and one other man in the restaurant there was no real excuse for the error. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said: "Best Vegan Pizza Ever!
    The menu can be adapted but the vegan giardiniar is delicious
    Excellent friendly service "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • VICTORIA said:
    " Good food, nice setting "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said: "Great meal
    What a bargain during summer it includes drinks buy one get one free. Lovely food "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Clare said: "What A Surprise!
    A beautifully appointed PizzaExpress on the Main Street in Cheadle. After a boisterous session in the nearby Bruntwood Park with 3 grandchildren we thoroughly enjoyed our late lunch. It suited us that it was fairly quiet. We were made very welcome. All the food was good, as expected, and the service was excellent. A thoroughly enjoyable experience! "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jessica said: "Pretty decent
    Really nice food for a generic pizza restaurant. I had a 600 cal pizza with a hole in the middle full of salad. It was really nice and thin Crust. Drinks are bordering ridiculous £6.90 for 660ml peroni !!!
    I was happy but I probably wouldn't have been if it wasn't 2 for 1!
    Well done taste card you have saved my boyfriend from my moaning about poor value! "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • PC said: "Very Nice
    Have a great time everything was really nice "
    Posted 3 years, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Usual quality with rapid service "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amy said: "Lovely Food
    Came here for lunch. Food was gorgeous, didn't wait too long either "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Avoid Going On A Saturday
    Arrived at 12.20pm to restaurant about 1/3 full and were still waiting for main course to arrive an hour later and restaurant now 75% full. Excellent food. Far too few staff though and no apologies given for slow service. Left just after 2pm and avoided pudding as car park ticket would have run out. "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 12 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • HLB said: "Very Pleasant
    Lovely food. Great for our 3 children who really enjoyed their 3 course meal and great to have the activity sheets, hats and stickers to keep them entertained. Pleasant and friendly staff. "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent service "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Penny said: "Very Good!!
    All round, a great early evening mid week meal. Food consistently Good service, busy atmosphere (quite a few kids early doors but they were no trouble), nice wine selection and we were not made to feel inferior at all by using our Tastecard, they were very welcoming! "
    Posted 4 years, 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very good food "
    Posted 4 years, 4 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Not Very Polite
    Usually this is a nice experience but bearing in mind it was only half full, it took 45 minutes to get served. "
    Posted 4 years, 10 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fiona said: "Good Food but Busy And Understaffed
    Pizzas good as always, desserts average, but very busy and not enough staff. Stood waiting for 10 minutes to be seated, although staff very apologetic, polite and were doing their best. "
    Posted 5 years, 5 months, 15 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amani said: "Good and bad
    Nice setting, cosy and colourful. Grumpy waiting staff, unfriendly service. But they were still keen to point out that service not included!
    Bruschetta was lovely, but pizza base was too chewy.
    Nicoise salad was way too small and plain for a £9.50 main course.
    I wouldn't go back to that restaurant although other PEs are better. "
    Posted 5 years, 9 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Alane said:
    " The food was delicious but the waitress didn’t write our order down and I was brought a main that I hadn’t ordered. Luckily I was there with my 11 year old son so he was still eating by the time my main came. A lovely meal but would have been better if I’d been given the correct main in the first place. Since there was only us (me and my son) and one other man in the restaurant there was no real excuse for the error. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said: "Best Vegan Pizza Ever!
    The menu can be adapted but the vegan giardiniar is delicious
    Excellent friendly service "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • VICTORIA said:
    " Good food, nice setting "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said: "Great meal
    What a bargain during summer it includes drinks buy one get one free. Lovely food "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Clare said: "What A Surprise!
    A beautifully appointed PizzaExpress on the Main Street in Cheadle. After a boisterous session in the nearby Bruntwood Park with 3 grandchildren we thoroughly enjoyed our late lunch. It suited us that it was fairly quiet. We were made very welcome. All the food was good, as expected, and the service was excellent. A thoroughly enjoyable experience! "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jessica said: "Pretty decent
    Really nice food for a generic pizza restaurant. I had a 600 cal pizza with a hole in the middle full of salad. It was really nice and thin Crust. Drinks are bordering ridiculous £6.90 for 660ml peroni !!!
    I was happy but I probably wouldn't have been if it wasn't 2 for 1!
    Well done taste card you have saved my boyfriend from my moaning about poor value! "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • PC said: "Very Nice
    Have a great time everything was really nice "
    Posted 3 years, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Usual quality with rapid service "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amy said: "Lovely Food
    Came here for lunch. Food was gorgeous, didn't wait too long either "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Avoid Going On A Saturday
    Arrived at 12.20pm to restaurant about 1/3 full and were still waiting for main course to arrive an hour later and restaurant now 75% full. Excellent food. Far too few staff though and no apologies given for slow service. Left just after 2pm and avoided pudding as car park ticket would have run out. "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 12 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • HLB said: "Very Pleasant
    Lovely food. Great for our 3 children who really enjoyed their 3 course meal and great to have the activity sheets, hats and stickers to keep them entertained. Pleasant and friendly staff. "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent service "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Penny said: "Very Good!!
    All round, a great early evening mid week meal. Food consistently Good service, busy atmosphere (quite a few kids early doors but they were no trouble), nice wine selection and we were not made to feel inferior at all by using our Tastecard, they were very welcoming! "
    Posted 4 years, 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very good food "
    Posted 4 years, 4 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Not Very Polite
    Usually this is a nice experience but bearing in mind it was only half full, it took 45 minutes to get served. "
    Posted 4 years, 10 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fiona said: "Good Food but Busy And Understaffed
    Pizzas good as always, desserts average, but very busy and not enough staff. Stood waiting for 10 minutes to be seated, although staff very apologetic, polite and were doing their best. "
    Posted 5 years, 5 months, 15 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amani said: "Good and bad
    Nice setting, cosy and colourful. Grumpy waiting staff, unfriendly service. But they were still keen to point out that service not included!
    Bruschetta was lovely, but pizza base was too chewy.
    Nicoise salad was way too small and plain for a £9.50 main course.
    I wouldn't go back to that restaurant although other PEs are better. "
    Posted 5 years, 9 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals