Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - CHICHESTER image
PizzaExpress - CHICHESTER image
PizzaExpress - CHICHESTER image
PizzaExpress - CHICHESTER image
PizzaExpress - CHICHESTER image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - CHICHESTER

One of the biggest Italian food brands in the UK, PizzaExpress invites all tastecard members in to enjoy an exclusive offering of 2 for 1 on all of the scrumptious starters, mains and desserts that are found on the a la carte menu of any of the 400+ PizzaExpress restaurants available with tastecard, the dedicated diners club.

Nothing beats it. Quality ingredients, fresh dough hand-stretched right in front of your eyes, care and flair in every step. From your favourite American Hot, freshly baked and still steaming, to the iconic and irresistibly hot & fluffy Dough Balls, no one does it quite like PizzaExpress.

In the mood for something new? This season, the choice is yours. Unbeatable pizza line-up featuring punchy Vegan Puttanesca on a crispy base, creamy & smooth Carbonara Romana and the colourful Ragu - not just a feast for the eyes. And don’t forget the fresh out the oven Chicken Wings with a PizzaExpress twist. See you soon then?

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on dishes To Begin, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts and Dolcetti (excluding drinks). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill when you present the tastecard, though extra toppings are not included in the restaurant discount (ask your waiter for details). 3. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or from the 17th December 2018 to the 1st January 2019 inclusive. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 7. You can use many tastecards but bear in mind this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer or voucher can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 8. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 9. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 10. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Edinburgh - Queensferry Street, Edinburgh - North Bridge, Edinburgh – Holyrood, Edinburgh - George IV Bridge, Euston Road, Falmouth, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London Olympia, Newquay, The O2 North Greenwich, St Ives, Stratford - Westfield, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Edinburgh - Deanhaugh Street, Edinburgh - George IV Bridge, Epsom, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London - Kings Road, London Olympia, Manchester - Piccadilly Gardens, London - Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford - Westfield, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. 12. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event-exclusions

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - CHICHESTER
Average member score
4.3 15
Diner rating
Excellent
7
Very good
6
Good
1
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
colleen said "Great lunch
Excellent service, lovely relaxed atmosphere"
Read more
Harry said
" Great stuff!"
Read more
Kat said "Dinner Review
It was a lovely experience. Food was delicious and our waiter Ash was great. It was quick and..."
Read more
" Not enough staff on but food as good as ever"
Read more
Andrew said
" Nice pizza, though picked quite a busy lunchtime so service took a little longer than I would..."
Read more
Alison said "'Hungry' Card
Loved pizza express. Loved my tastecard. Very simple. Much easier than all other voucher schemes...."
Read more
Ann said "Lush Food
Very good on all things"
Read more
Good said
" Quite happy"
Read more
Tim said "Faultless...
Just as you would expect from a well run, efficient and happy to see you regardless of a discount..."
Read more
Guy said "Always friendly and easy going
A good evening again, great service and good value for money on the food."
Read more
Greenhowe said
" Couldn't take dog into garden. Risotto was very disappointing, was too dry.... Just like..."
Read more
Michael said
" Good"
Read more
Benati said "Monday Night
After a late visit, welcomed by the friendly staff. Prompt service. A very nice superfood salad,..."
Read more
LANCE... said "1st time used tastecard
As always pizza express is, well pizza express, foods always acceptable but I do find it..."
Read more
TINA said
" Fab afternoon lunch whilst on a quick getaway"
Read more
  • colleen said: "Great lunch
    Excellent service, lovely relaxed atmosphere "
    Posted 5 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Harry said:
    " Great stuff! "
    Posted 6 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kat said: "Dinner Review
    It was a lovely experience. Food was delicious and our waiter Ash was great. It was quick and sufficient. Very comfortable and relaxed. The use of the taste card was easy and Ash was helpful in the process. A friendly yet professional establishment. Thank you for a good evening. "
    Posted 10 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Not enough staff on but food as good as ever "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said:
    " Nice pizza, though picked quite a busy lunchtime so service took a little longer than I would have hoped but overall a good experience for our first pizza express experience. Excellent saving with our card. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alison said: "'Hungry' Card
    Loved pizza express. Loved my tastecard. Very simple. Much easier than all other voucher schemes. Thank you :-) "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ann said: "Lush Food
    Very good on all things "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Good said:
    " Quite happy "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tim said: "Faultless...
    Just as you would expect from a well run, efficient and happy to see you regardless of a discount card restaurant. Some places seem to change the service you receive when they see your tastecard, but not here. Thanks to all the staff and Merry Christmas... Tim "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Guy said: "Always friendly and easy going
    A good evening again, great service and good value for money on the food. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Greenhowe said:
    " Couldn't take dog into garden. Risotto was very disappointing, was too dry.... Just like normal rice with pea and ham. Not up to normal pizza express standard. "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michael said:
    " Good "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Benati said: "Monday Night
    After a late visit, welcomed by the friendly staff. Prompt service. A very nice superfood salad, good calzone pizza and lovely broccoli side. All in all a good experience "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LANCE... said: "1st time used tastecard
    As always pizza express is, well pizza express, foods always acceptable but I do find it overpriced. So with the tastecard I was more than happy.
    Walked in, confirmed that the card was ok, the waitress confirmed the 241.
    Bill came and lowest price pizza was knocked off the receipt, saving £10.
    Happy and will use again :-) "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • TINA said:
    " Fab afternoon lunch whilst on a quick getaway "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • colleen said: "Great lunch
    Excellent service, lovely relaxed atmosphere "
    Posted 5 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Harry said:
    " Great stuff! "
    Posted 6 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kat said: "Dinner Review
    It was a lovely experience. Food was delicious and our waiter Ash was great. It was quick and sufficient. Very comfortable and relaxed. The use of the taste card was easy and Ash was helpful in the process. A friendly yet professional establishment. Thank you for a good evening. "
    Posted 10 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Not enough staff on but food as good as ever "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said:
    " Nice pizza, though picked quite a busy lunchtime so service took a little longer than I would have hoped but overall a good experience for our first pizza express experience. Excellent saving with our card. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alison said: "'Hungry' Card
    Loved pizza express. Loved my tastecard. Very simple. Much easier than all other voucher schemes. Thank you :-) "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ann said: "Lush Food
    Very good on all things "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Good said:
    " Quite happy "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tim said: "Faultless...
    Just as you would expect from a well run, efficient and happy to see you regardless of a discount card restaurant. Some places seem to change the service you receive when they see your tastecard, but not here. Thanks to all the staff and Merry Christmas... Tim "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Guy said: "Always friendly and easy going
    A good evening again, great service and good value for money on the food. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Greenhowe said:
    " Couldn't take dog into garden. Risotto was very disappointing, was too dry.... Just like normal rice with pea and ham. Not up to normal pizza express standard. "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michael said:
    " Good "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Benati said: "Monday Night
    After a late visit, welcomed by the friendly staff. Prompt service. A very nice superfood salad, good calzone pizza and lovely broccoli side. All in all a good experience "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LANCE... said: "1st time used tastecard
    As always pizza express is, well pizza express, foods always acceptable but I do find it overpriced. So with the tastecard I was more than happy.
    Walked in, confirmed that the card was ok, the waitress confirmed the 241.
    Bill came and lowest price pizza was knocked off the receipt, saving £10.
    Happy and will use again :-) "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • TINA said:
    " Fab afternoon lunch whilst on a quick getaway "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals