Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - CIRENCESTER image
PizzaExpress - CIRENCESTER image
PizzaExpress - CIRENCESTER image
PizzaExpress - CIRENCESTER image
PizzaExpress - CIRENCESTER image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - CIRENCESTER

Autumn has arrived and PizzaExpress has brought back some all-time favourites bursting with flavour!

Their signature Calzone is back and better than ever, with the new Calzone ´Nduja and vegan Calzone Verdure. Plus, the Carbonara Romana, and their limited edition of Halloween Smoky Dough Balls.

Diners are invited to gather their friends & family for good times this Autumn at PizzaExpress!

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. Not valid on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday and Father's Day or between the 9th December and the 1st January inclusive. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on Appetisers, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. Drinks and Bar Snacks & Bites are not part of this offer. Extra toppings and liqueur coffer as part of Dolcetti are not included in the discount and come at additional cost (ask your waiter for details). 3. This offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers or rewards (including set menus). Bills cannot be split to benefit from multiple discounts. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecard. So, a table of four will require two cards. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy it while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. This offer is only valid when dining in and it can’t be used on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect or Deliveroo orders. 7. To claim your discount simply present your physical or digital tastecard (digital card available through the tastecard app) to your waiter when asking for the bill. Please note a screenshot of your tastecard will not be accepted. 8. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place ‐ Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Coptic Street, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London ‐ Kings Road, London Olympia, London ‐ Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford ‐ Westfield, London ‐ Victoria, White City ‐ Westfield Street, Edinburgh ‐ George IV Bridge, Epsom, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop‐up restaurants. 9. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event‐exclusions.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - CIRENCESTER
Average member score
4.5 10
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
5
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Barbara said "Really easy and as expected - great!
Really easy to use card on my phone and great food and saved over £15!"
Read more
James said "Ok
Ok but have had better"
Read more
" We love Pizza Express Cirencester, always good service, no matter how quiet or busy they are. The..."
Read more
ALISTER said "First time visit and great
Visited local wildlife park and Taste card had offer on this Pizza Express 241. Great restaurant..."
Read more
Banging said
" Great atmosphere, friendly staff, faultless food"
Read more
Denise said
" Lovely food & professional friendly service"
Read more
Alibobs20 said "Lovely impromptu meal
Two lovely Romana pizzas with a couple of large beers and a large Gavi di Gavi. Excellent and..."
Read more
"Buzzing
Great place to eat - good food, attentive staff"
Read more
Tory said
" Always good food & service - pizza express is what it is & you know what you will get."
Read more
Anna said
" Great food, value for money. Standard expected at pizza express."
Read more
  • Barbara said: "Really easy and as expected - great!
    Really easy to use card on my phone and great food and saved over £15! "
    Posted 1 year, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Ok
    Ok but have had better "
    Posted 1 year, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " We love Pizza Express Cirencester, always good service, no matter how quiet or busy they are. The tastecard was accepted, the problem we had was with the app - it did and still does not want to register the bill cost and savings made. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ALISTER said: "First time visit and great
    Visited local wildlife park and Taste card had offer on this Pizza Express 241. Great restaurant with very friendly and polite server. The pizzas were fab with lovely unique chilled drinks, worth a go. That good we stayed for desserts. Very enjoyable for myself and 2 kids. Definitely revisit. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Banging said:
    " Great atmosphere, friendly staff, faultless food "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Denise said:
    " Lovely food & professional friendly service "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alibobs20 said: "Lovely impromptu meal
    Two lovely Romana pizzas with a couple of large beers and a large Gavi di Gavi. Excellent and discount was much appreciated. "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Buzzing
    Great place to eat - good food, attentive staff "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tory said:
    " Always good food & service - pizza express is what it is & you know what you will get. "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anna said:
    " Great food, value for money. Standard expected at pizza express. "
    Posted 5 years, 4 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Barbara said: "Really easy and as expected - great!
    Really easy to use card on my phone and great food and saved over £15! "
    Posted 1 year, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Ok
    Ok but have had better "
    Posted 1 year, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " We love Pizza Express Cirencester, always good service, no matter how quiet or busy they are. The tastecard was accepted, the problem we had was with the app - it did and still does not want to register the bill cost and savings made. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ALISTER said: "First time visit and great
    Visited local wildlife park and Taste card had offer on this Pizza Express 241. Great restaurant with very friendly and polite server. The pizzas were fab with lovely unique chilled drinks, worth a go. That good we stayed for desserts. Very enjoyable for myself and 2 kids. Definitely revisit. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Banging said:
    " Great atmosphere, friendly staff, faultless food "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Denise said:
    " Lovely food & professional friendly service "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alibobs20 said: "Lovely impromptu meal
    Two lovely Romana pizzas with a couple of large beers and a large Gavi di Gavi. Excellent and discount was much appreciated. "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Buzzing
    Great place to eat - good food, attentive staff "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tory said:
    " Always good food & service - pizza express is what it is & you know what you will get. "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anna said:
    " Great food, value for money. Standard expected at pizza express. "
    Posted 5 years, 4 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals