Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - COBHAM image
PizzaExpress - COBHAM image
PizzaExpress - COBHAM image
PizzaExpress - COBHAM image
PizzaExpress - COBHAM image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - COBHAM

Master Pizza Makers since first being established in 1965, PizzaExpress have always taken great pride in crafting sumptuous new recipes. Because they know you share their passion for delicious pizza, this season they’re offering up big flavours, fit to satisfy all cravings.

tastecard members are invited to discover delights like their Vegan Puttanesca, which comes complete with pulled jackfruit, their comforting Carbonara Romana pizza, with flavoursome Italian Pancetta and, for those in the mood for something fruity, their new Rum Punch cocktail is sure to warm you up this winter, and it makes for a fabulous addition to any dish.

Whether you’re in search of a quick mid‐week meal, a catch up with friends over some scrumptious fare, or some quality time with the family, good times are guaranteed for all at PizzaExpress.

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on dishes To Begin, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts and Dolcetti (excluding drinks). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill when you present the tastecard, though extra toppings are not included in the restaurant discount (ask your waiter for details). 3. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday and Father's Day. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 7. You can use many tastecards but bear in mind this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer or voucher can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 8. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 9. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 10. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London - Kings Road, London Olympia, London - Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford - Westfield, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Edinburgh - Deanhaugh Street, Edinburgh - George IV Bridge, Epsom, Manchester - Piccadilly Gardens, Square Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. 11. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event-exclusions.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - COBHAM
Average member score
4.3 6
Diner rating
Excellent
4
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
David said "Great
" ."
Read more
Mrs said
" Only two people serving. Very poor service. Took us ages to get the waitress attention for the bill."
Read more
Jody said "Great With Kids
Always had great service here. Waiters and waitresses always especially good with the young kids...."
Read more
Jackie said "Great Staff As Always!
Great Staff As Always! Pedro is excellent!"
Read more
Jackie said "Friendly Staff
Staff really accommodating especially Raffael"
Read more
  • David said: "Great
    "
    Posted 4 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " . "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mrs said:
    " Only two people serving. Very poor service. Took us ages to get the waitress attention for the bill. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jody said: "Great With Kids
    Always had great service here. Waiters and waitresses always especially good with the young kids. The only restaurant I feel confident taking them to. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jackie said: "Great Staff As Always!
    Great Staff As Always! Pedro is excellent! "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jackie said: "Friendly Staff
    Staff really accommodating especially Raffael "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • David said: "Great
    "
    Posted 4 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " . "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mrs said:
    " Only two people serving. Very poor service. Took us ages to get the waitress attention for the bill. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jody said: "Great With Kids
    Always had great service here. Waiters and waitresses always especially good with the young kids. The only restaurant I feel confident taking them to. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jackie said: "Great Staff As Always!
    Great Staff As Always! Pedro is excellent! "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jackie said: "Friendly Staff
    Staff really accommodating especially Raffael "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals