Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - DERBY - intu Centre image
PizzaExpress - DERBY - intu Centre image
PizzaExpress - DERBY - intu Centre image
PizzaExpress - DERBY - intu Centre image
PizzaExpress - DERBY - intu Centre image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - DERBY - intu Centre

This Winter all routes lead to PizzaExpress! Join them to enjoy their vegan calzone ‘The Verdure’, with roasted aubergines and courgettes, sweet peppers and smoky tomato harissa, a real parcel of deliciousness. Or try one of the tasty pizzas for under 600 calories on a Leggera base! A classic-sized ring of their wholemeal, white and spelt dough, with a hole in the middle filled with a fresh, dressed salad.

Whether it’s a group reunion, an over-due catch-up or a family get together – everyone can make time for this!

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. Not valid on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday and Father's Day or specific dates throughout December. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on Appetisers, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. Drinks and Bar Snacks & Bites are not part of this offer. Extra toppings and liqueur coffer as part of Dolcetti are not included in the discount and come at additional cost (ask your waiter for details). 3. This offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers or rewards (including set menus). Bills cannot be split to benefit from multiple discounts. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecard. So, a table of four will require two cards. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy it while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. This offer is only valid when dining in and it can’t be used on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect or Deliveroo orders. 7. To claim your discount simply present your physical or digital tastecard (digital card available through the tastecard app) to your waiter when asking for the bill. Please note a screenshot of your tastecard will not be accepted. 8. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Chertsey, Putney, Loughton, Twickenham, Newcastle – Jesmond, Horsham, South Woodford, Hale, Bath - Theatre Royal, Bath - Southgate Centre, Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London - Kings Road, London Olympia, London - Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford - Westfield, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Edinburgh - George IV Bridge, Epsom, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. 9. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event‐exclusions.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - DERBY - intu Centre
Average member score
4.5 19
Diner rating
Excellent
14
Very good
2
Good
2
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
" Great waitress."
Read more
Phil said "Great Place
Good food helpful waiter Dan"
Read more
Chloe said "Consistently Brilliant
Always clean, always great service even when busy, food is always great.

Always my..."
Read more
Katy said "Delicious
Great food and friendly service. They even checked that we'd used the tastecard at the end."
Read more
Suleman said "Fantastic
Fantastic food. The Pollo Forza pizza was quite spicy however very tasty. It was very easy to use..."
Read more
  • " Great waitress. "
    Posted 10 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Phil said: "Great Place
    Good food helpful waiter Dan "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chloe said: "Consistently Brilliant
    Always clean, always great service even when busy, food is always great.

    Always my first choice when fancying pizza or risotto. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Katy said: "Delicious
    Great food and friendly service. They even checked that we'd used the tastecard at the end. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Suleman said: "Fantastic
    Fantastic food. The Pollo Forza pizza was quite spicy however very tasty. It was very easy to use the tastecard. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • " Great waitress. "
    Posted 10 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Phil said: "Great Place
    Good food helpful waiter Dan "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chloe said: "Consistently Brilliant
    Always clean, always great service even when busy, food is always great.

    Always my first choice when fancying pizza or risotto. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Katy said: "Delicious
    Great food and friendly service. They even checked that we'd used the tastecard at the end. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Suleman said: "Fantastic
    Fantastic food. The Pollo Forza pizza was quite spicy however very tasty. It was very easy to use the tastecard. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals