Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - DEVIZES image
PizzaExpress - DEVIZES image
PizzaExpress - DEVIZES image
PizzaExpress - DEVIZES image
PizzaExpress - DEVIZES image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - DEVIZES

One of the biggest Italian food brands in the UK, PizzaExpress invites all tastecard members in to enjoy an exclusive offering of 2 for 1 on all of the scrumptious starters, mains and desserts that are found on the a la carte menu of any of the 400+ PizzaExpress restaurants available with tastecard, the dedicated diners club.

When simply nothing else will do, head to the nearest PizzaExpress to satisfy the cravings and ease back into all your favourites.

The taste of the iconic, hot & fluffy Dough Balls dipped in creamy garlic butter, the smell of hand-stretched and freshly-baked signature dough pizzas, perfect for any occasion.

Whether yours is the Pollo Ad Astra, voted nation’s favourite, or the classic Margherita there’s something for everyone – including gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan choices. So sit back, relax and enjoy the flavour in every slice – because there’s truly nothing that beats it.

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on dishes To Begin, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts and Dolcetti. At the PizzaExpress restaurants serving the Piattini menu, each card will give you 2 for 1 on up to 4 Piattinis ordered, as well as 2 for the price of 1 on Mains, Sides, Desserts and Dolcetti. Please note the Piattini menu is valid at selected restaurants only. We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill when you present the tastecard, though extra toppings are not included in the restaurant discount (ask your waiter for details). 3. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or in specific dates in December. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 7. You can use many tastecards but bear in mind this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer or voucher can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 8. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 9. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 10. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 10. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Bishopsgate, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London Olympia, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford - Westfield, London - Trafalgar Square, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. 11. The following PizzaExpress restaurants offer the Piattini menu: Birmingham Resorts World, Bromsgrove, Dudley - Merry Hill, Leicester - King Street, Leicester - Highcross, Shrewsbury, Stafford, Stoke, Stourbridge, Tamworth, Telford, Walsall, Barnes, Chiswick, London - Earls Court Road, East Sheen, London - Fulham Palace Road, Gloucester Road, East Molesey - Hampton Court Palace, Kew, London - Kings Road, Kingston - Portsmouth Road, Kingston - The Rotunda, London - Notting Hill Gate, Putney, Richmond, Shepherds Bush, Teddington, Twickenham, London - Whiteleys, Wimbledon Village, Wimbledon Broadway. 12. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event-exclusions

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - DEVIZES
Average member score
4.8 9
Diner rating
Excellent
7
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Bridget said
" Very tasty!"
Read more
Anonymous said "Great Service
Lovely staff great food perfect location"
Read more
"Great Service
Friendly staff with great service."
Read more
George said
" We come here often. The pizzas are reliable and good. The atmosphere cheerful and unpretentious...."
Read more
George said
" Often come here. Very happy to deal with tastecard. Pleasant young waiter/ waitress. Reliable..."
Read more
J said
" Great service great food"
Read more
T.wyatt said "Lovely Staff
Lovely staff! They had an unexpectedly busy Tues night and were super stretched but still..."
Read more
Barry said
" Food good service good prices good . Very enjoyable meal with pleasant helpful staff."
Read more
Pearl said "Yummy
Great here :-)"
Read more
  • Bridget said:
    " Very tasty! "
    Posted 11 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anonymous said: "Great Service
    Lovely staff great food perfect location "
    Posted 11 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great Service
    Friendly staff with great service. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • George said:
    " We come here often. The pizzas are reliable and good. The atmosphere cheerful and unpretentious. The waiter was new to taste card but found out the necessary information "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • George said:
    " Often come here. Very happy to deal with tastecard. Pleasant young waiter/ waitress. Reliable quality pizzas "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said:
    " Great service great food "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • T.wyatt said: "Lovely Staff
    Lovely staff! They had an unexpectedly busy Tues night and were super stretched but still professional and helpful. When certain desserts ran out the proactively sold others just by showing enthusiasm but without being pushy. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Barry said:
    " Food good service good prices good . Very enjoyable meal with pleasant helpful staff. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pearl said: "Yummy
    Great here :-) "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

By providing us with your personal details you acknowledge that you have read and agree to our privacy policy

  • Bridget said:
    " Very tasty! "
    Posted 11 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anonymous said: "Great Service
    Lovely staff great food perfect location "
    Posted 11 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great Service
    Friendly staff with great service. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • George said:
    " We come here often. The pizzas are reliable and good. The atmosphere cheerful and unpretentious. The waiter was new to taste card but found out the necessary information "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • George said:
    " Often come here. Very happy to deal with tastecard. Pleasant young waiter/ waitress. Reliable quality pizzas "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said:
    " Great service great food "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • T.wyatt said: "Lovely Staff
    Lovely staff! They had an unexpectedly busy Tues night and were super stretched but still professional and helpful. When certain desserts ran out the proactively sold others just by showing enthusiasm but without being pushy. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Barry said:
    " Food good service good prices good . Very enjoyable meal with pleasant helpful staff. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pearl said: "Yummy
    Great here :-) "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals