Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - DIDSBURY image
PizzaExpress - DIDSBURY image
PizzaExpress - DIDSBURY image
PizzaExpress - DIDSBURY image
PizzaExpress - DIDSBURY image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - DIDSBURY

One of the biggest Italian food brands in the UK, PizzaExpress invites all tastecard members in to enjoy an exclusive offering of 2 for 1 on all of the scrumptious starters, mains and desserts that are found on the a la carte menu of any of the 400+ PizzaExpress restaurants available with tastecard, the dedicated diners club.

Nothing beats it. Quality ingredients, fresh dough hand-stretched right in front of your eyes, care and flair in every step. From your favourite American Hot, freshly baked and still steaming, to the iconic and irresistibly hot & fluffy Dough Balls, no one does it quite like PizzaExpress.

In the mood for something new? This season, the choice is yours. Unbeatable pizza line-up featuring punchy Vegan Puttanesca on a crispy base, creamy & smooth Carbonara Romana and the colourful Ragu - not just a feast for the eyes. And don’t forget the fresh out the oven Chicken Wings with a PizzaExpress twist. See you soon then?

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on dishes To Begin, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts and Dolcetti (excluding drinks). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill when you present the tastecard, though extra toppings are not included in the restaurant discount (ask your waiter for details). 3. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or from the 17th December 2018 to the 1st January 2019 inclusive. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 7. You can use many tastecards but bear in mind this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer or voucher can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 8. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 9. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 10. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Edinburgh - Queensferry Street, Edinburgh - North Bridge, Edinburgh – Holyrood, Edinburgh - George IV Bridge, Euston Road, Falmouth, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London Olympia, Newquay, The O2 North Greenwich, St Ives, Stratford - Westfield, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Edinburgh - Deanhaugh Street, Edinburgh - George IV Bridge, Epsom, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London - Kings Road, London Olympia, Manchester - Piccadilly Gardens, London - Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford - Westfield, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. 12. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event-exclusions

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - DIDSBURY
Average member score
4.7 20
Diner rating
Excellent
15
Very good
4
Good
0
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Zlatan said "Great
Great"
Read more
Jon said
" Great food"
Read more
G said
" Lovely"
Read more
" very pleasant experience"
Read more
"Very Nice
Lovely time"
Read more
Brook said "Great Food
Love it here"
Read more
"Yummy Bargain!
Lovely service and great food for the price!"
Read more
Xanthinia said "Lovely Food
Nice evening, good gluten free options."
Read more
Nick said "Quality
Great place and nice staff and pizzas!"
Read more
Rachel said "Food and service good
Food and service is good. Restaurant area looks clean, but other areas don't and this has..."
Read more
Sean said "Yummy
Great food, great price"
Read more
Maxwell said "Lovely
Gorgeous food"
Read more
" Very good"
Read more
Sean said "Great food
We had great food with nice drinks at a great price"
Read more
Ruth said "Great
Great as always!:-)"
Read more
Nathalie said "Excellent Food As Always !!
Excellent Food Great Service Just A Shame They Had Ran Out Of HoneyComb Cream Slices &..."
Read more
Ruth said "Excellent!!
Really excellent, would highly recommend:-)"
Read more
" Very good food"
Read more
Duncan said
" Good good. Good service. Great prices"
Read more
Hannah, said "A Lengthy Wait In Didsbury
When the food came it was good, it's just a shame it took over an hour between courses...."
Read more
  • Zlatan said: "Great
    Great "
    Posted 8 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jon said:
    " Great food "
    Posted 11 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • G said:
    " Lovely "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " very pleasant experience "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Very Nice
    Lovely time "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Brook said: "Great Food
    Love it here "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Yummy Bargain!
    Lovely service and great food for the price! "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Xanthinia said: "Lovely Food
    Nice evening, good gluten free options. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nick said: "Quality
    Great place and nice staff and pizzas! "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rachel said: "Food and service good
    Food and service is good. Restaurant area looks clean, but other areas don't and this has put me off coming back. The stairs and corridor up to the toilets and the ladies toilets were dirty, as we're the walls and windows. There was something dried onto the wall of the toilet I used, it had obviously been there for some time. It does make me wonder what back of house is like. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sean said: "Yummy
    Great food, great price "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maxwell said: "Lovely
    Gorgeous food "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very good "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sean said: "Great food
    We had great food with nice drinks at a great price "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ruth said: "Great
    Great as always!:-) "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nathalie said: "Excellent Food As Always !!
    Excellent Food Great Service Just A Shame They Had Ran Out Of HoneyComb Cream Slices & Tiramisu ! But The Chocolate Fudge Cake Was A Pretty Good Substitute "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ruth said: "Excellent!!
    Really excellent, would highly recommend:-) "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very good food "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Duncan said:
    " Good good. Good service. Great prices "
    Posted 3 years, 11 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hannah, said: "A Lengthy Wait In Didsbury
    When the food came it was good, it's just a shame it took over an hour between courses. Without any warning of such a delay!!

    Be warned that the taste card only applies for 2 people "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Zlatan said: "Great
    Great "
    Posted 8 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jon said:
    " Great food "
    Posted 11 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • G said:
    " Lovely "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " very pleasant experience "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Very Nice
    Lovely time "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Brook said: "Great Food
    Love it here "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Yummy Bargain!
    Lovely service and great food for the price! "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Xanthinia said: "Lovely Food
    Nice evening, good gluten free options. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nick said: "Quality
    Great place and nice staff and pizzas! "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rachel said: "Food and service good
    Food and service is good. Restaurant area looks clean, but other areas don't and this has put me off coming back. The stairs and corridor up to the toilets and the ladies toilets were dirty, as we're the walls and windows. There was something dried onto the wall of the toilet I used, it had obviously been there for some time. It does make me wonder what back of house is like. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sean said: "Yummy
    Great food, great price "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maxwell said: "Lovely
    Gorgeous food "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very good "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sean said: "Great food
    We had great food with nice drinks at a great price "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ruth said: "Great
    Great as always!:-) "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nathalie said: "Excellent Food As Always !!
    Excellent Food Great Service Just A Shame They Had Ran Out Of HoneyComb Cream Slices & Tiramisu ! But The Chocolate Fudge Cake Was A Pretty Good Substitute "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ruth said: "Excellent!!
    Really excellent, would highly recommend:-) "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very good food "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Duncan said:
    " Good good. Good service. Great prices "
    Posted 3 years, 11 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hannah, said: "A Lengthy Wait In Didsbury
    When the food came it was good, it's just a shame it took over an hour between courses. Without any warning of such a delay!!

    Be warned that the taste card only applies for 2 people "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals