Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - EAST GRINSTEAD image
PizzaExpress - EAST GRINSTEAD image
PizzaExpress - EAST GRINSTEAD image
PizzaExpress - EAST GRINSTEAD image
PizzaExpress - EAST GRINSTEAD image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - EAST GRINSTEAD

One of the biggest Italian food brands in the UK, PizzaExpress invites all tastecard members in to enjoy an exclusive offering of 2 for 1 on all of the scrumptious starters, mains and desserts that are found on the a la carte menu of any of the 400+ PizzaExpress restaurants available with tastecard, the dedicated dining club.

Master Pizza Makers since first being established in 1965, PizzaExpress have always taken great pride in crafting sumptuous new recipes. Diners can expect big flavours, quality hand-crafted pizza and great company at any of their restaurants, with all-new seasonal recipes and some old favourites are returning to PizzaExpress.

Cue the punchy combination of chargrilled aubergine, sundried tomato harissa, jalapeno & Roquito peppers topped with creamy houmous – that’s the new Vegan Mezze pizza. Barbacoa fans rejoice – as the pulled barbacoa beef, spicy chipotle salsa with a fresh tomato, onion & coriander mix is back! To start try the new golden crispy Devonshire Crab Arancini and to finish, Honeycomb Cream Slice – sweet honeycomb pieces on a light & creamy body with a layer of salted caramel and crunchy biscuit. What’s more, tastecard members have the perfect excuse to invite their friends & family to enjoy good times. Together.

Any dining experience at PizzaExpress is sure to be enhanced by tastecard's offering of 2 for 1 meals, which is available exclusively to members and leaves the need to search for PizzaExpress vouchers, deals, offers or discount codes online firmly in the past. Instead, tastecard members can use that time and energy to find the best dish for themselves, from a PizzaExpress menu that can boast the very best that the Italian cuisine has to offer - any of which being available at a superb discount with tastecard.

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on Appetisers, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts and Dolcetti (excluding drinks and bar snacks). We'll knock the cheapest items off your bill when you present the tastecard, though extra toppings are not included in the restaurant discount (ask your waiter for details). 3. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday and Father's Day, or on specific dates throughout December. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect and Deliveroo orders. 7. You can use many tastecards but bear in mind this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer or voucher can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 8. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 9. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 10. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London - Kings Road, London Olympia, London - Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford - Westfield, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Edinburgh - Deanhaugh Street, Edinburgh - George IV Bridge, Epsom, Manchester - Piccadilly Gardens, Square Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. 11. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event-exclusions.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - EAST GRINSTEAD
Average member score
4.1 15
Diner rating
Excellent
7
Very good
6
Good
0
Average
1
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Maria said "Awful!
Astounded by the lack of customer service! Pizza was awful! We were asked on 3 separate occasions..."
Read more
Deborah said
" Good food and good quick service."
Read more
David said "Lunchtime visit
My granddaughter really enjoyed her lunch and the crayons and stickers she was given to play..."
Read more
Nathaly said
" Very good"
Read more
Frenchy said "Slow Service
Meal took ages both starters and main."
Read more
" Great food great service. Friendly waitress."
Read more
David said "Lunch
Good value, especially for our 3 year old granddaughter."
Read more
" Ok"
Read more
S+s said "Great Value
We ate there 10/3 and found the service and food was excellent"
Read more
David said
" Excellent"
Read more
" Great as usual :)"
Read more
Simon said "Very good
Great"
Read more
Elaine said
" Very good food."
Read more
Julian said "Always a winner
Good times"
Read more
R.F said "Risotto d'Oro - what a discovery!
So pleased to find a Pizza Express - you can always trust it's good - in East Grinstead,..."
Read more
  • Maria said: "Awful!
    Astounded by the lack of customer service! Pizza was awful! We were asked on 3 separate occasions within 14 minutes of receiving our order whether we were ready to leave!
    The pizza was cold nd equally wa the waitress. The staff were clearly more interested In going home as opposed to whether we were enjoying our meal. Awful...truly awful. I used to enjoy my local Pizza Express (not this one) but I won’t be going back "
    Posted 7 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Deborah said:
    " Good food and good quick service. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Lunchtime visit
    My granddaughter really enjoyed her lunch and the crayons and stickers she was given to play with. We all enjoyed our lunch, too (Grandma, Granddad and Mummy). Nice atmosphere and very friendly staff. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nathaly said:
    " Very good "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Frenchy said: "Slow Service
    Meal took ages both starters and main. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 3 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food great service. Friendly waitress. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Lunch
    Good value, especially for our 3 year old granddaughter. "
    Posted 3 years, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Ok "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • S+s said: "Great Value
    We ate there 10/3 and found the service and food was excellent "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said:
    " Excellent "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great as usual :) "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Simon said: "Very good
    Great "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Elaine said:
    " Very good food. "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julian said: "Always a winner
    Good times "
    Posted 4 years, 8 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • R.F said: "Risotto d'Oro - what a discovery!
    So pleased to find a Pizza Express - you can always trust it's good - in East Grinstead, open on a Sunday late afternoon.

    Even more pleased about discovering the new Risotto d'Oro amongst the Starters: it's such a wonderfully delicious butternut squash risotto. With garlic oil, gorgonzola and mmm, you just want to devour it! I've since asked for it as a main course at other Pizza Express restaurants and have always felt as I've been in heaven!

    For someone who normally sticks to her usual Pizza Fiorentina or Regina, this has been quite a departure. And I can highly recommend it.

    The 2:1 deal with tastecard rocks - at East Grinstead they happily granted us the discount despite us not phoning ahead. Which makes me give staff 4* - otherwise, staff seemed surprisingly uninterested in the very few customers who were there at that time of the day. (No questions about 'everything ok?' or 'anything else?')

    Not to worry though as I am rarely in that area and overall, I was pleased with what I had got. "
    Posted 5 years, 8 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Maria said: "Awful!
    Astounded by the lack of customer service! Pizza was awful! We were asked on 3 separate occasions within 14 minutes of receiving our order whether we were ready to leave!
    The pizza was cold nd equally wa the waitress. The staff were clearly more interested In going home as opposed to whether we were enjoying our meal. Awful...truly awful. I used to enjoy my local Pizza Express (not this one) but I won’t be going back "
    Posted 7 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Deborah said:
    " Good food and good quick service. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Lunchtime visit
    My granddaughter really enjoyed her lunch and the crayons and stickers she was given to play with. We all enjoyed our lunch, too (Grandma, Granddad and Mummy). Nice atmosphere and very friendly staff. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nathaly said:
    " Very good "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Frenchy said: "Slow Service
    Meal took ages both starters and main. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 3 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food great service. Friendly waitress. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Lunch
    Good value, especially for our 3 year old granddaughter. "
    Posted 3 years, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Ok "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • S+s said: "Great Value
    We ate there 10/3 and found the service and food was excellent "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said:
    " Excellent "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great as usual :) "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Simon said: "Very good
    Great "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Elaine said:
    " Very good food. "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julian said: "Always a winner
    Good times "
    Posted 4 years, 8 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • R.F said: "Risotto d'Oro - what a discovery!
    So pleased to find a Pizza Express - you can always trust it's good - in East Grinstead, open on a Sunday late afternoon.

    Even more pleased about discovering the new Risotto d'Oro amongst the Starters: it's such a wonderfully delicious butternut squash risotto. With garlic oil, gorgonzola and mmm, you just want to devour it! I've since asked for it as a main course at other Pizza Express restaurants and have always felt as I've been in heaven!

    For someone who normally sticks to her usual Pizza Fiorentina or Regina, this has been quite a departure. And I can highly recommend it.

    The 2:1 deal with tastecard rocks - at East Grinstead they happily granted us the discount despite us not phoning ahead. Which makes me give staff 4* - otherwise, staff seemed surprisingly uninterested in the very few customers who were there at that time of the day. (No questions about 'everything ok?' or 'anything else?')

    Not to worry though as I am rarely in that area and overall, I was pleased with what I had got. "
    Posted 5 years, 8 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals