Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - EDINBURGH - George IV Bridge image
PizzaExpress - EDINBURGH - George IV Bridge image
PizzaExpress - EDINBURGH - George IV Bridge image
PizzaExpress - EDINBURGH - George IV Bridge image
PizzaExpress - EDINBURGH - George IV Bridge image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - EDINBURGH - George IV Bridge

One of the biggest Italian food brands in the UK, PizzaExpress invites all tastecard members in to enjoy an exclusive offering of 2 for 1 on all of the scrumptious starters, mains and desserts that are found on the a la carte menu of any of the 400+ PizzaExpress restaurants available with tastecard, the dedicated diners club.

When simply nothing else will do, head to the nearest PizzaExpress to satisfy the cravings and ease back into all your favourites.

The taste of the iconic, hot & fluffy Dough Balls dipped in creamy garlic butter, the smell of hand-stretched and freshly-baked signature dough pizzas, perfect for any occasion.

Whether yours is the Pollo Ad Astra, voted nation’s favourite, or the classic Margherita there’s something for everyone – including gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan choices. So sit back, relax and enjoy the flavour in every slice – because there’s truly nothing that beats it.

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on dishes To Begin, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts and Dolcetti (excluding drinks). At the PizzaExpress restaurants serving the Piattini menu, each card will give you 2 for 1 on up to 4 Piattinis ordered, as well as 2 for the price of 1 on Mains, Sides, Desserts and Dolcetti. Please note the Piattini menu is valid at selected restaurants only. We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill when you present the tastecard, though extra toppings are not included in the restaurant discount (ask your waiter for details). 3. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or from the 17th December 2017 to the 1st January 2019 inclusive. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 7. You can use many tastecards but bear in mind this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer or voucher can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 8. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 9. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 10. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 11. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Bishopsgate, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London Olympia, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford - Westfield, London - Trafalgar Square, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. 12. The following PizzaExpress restaurants offer the Piattini menu: Birmingham Resorts World, Bromsgrove, Dudley - Merry Hill, Leicester - King Street, Leicester - Highcross, Shrewsbury, Stafford, Stoke, Stourbridge, Tamworth, Telford, Walsall, Barnes, Chiswick, London - Earls Court Road, East Sheen, London - Fulham Palace Road, Gloucester Road, East Molesey - Hampton Court Palace, Kew, London - Kings Road, Kingston - Portsmouth Road, Kingston - The Rotunda, London - Notting Hill Gate, Putney, Richmond, Shepherds Bush, Teddington, Twickenham, London - Whiteleys, Wimbledon Village, Wimbledon Broadway. 13. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event-exclusions.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - EDINBURGH - George IV Bridge
Average member score
4.6 9
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
4
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
LIDA said "Not disappointed
Last minute decision made to have something to eat. Good choice on menu especially for my coeliac..."
Read more
Victoria said "Our server was amazing
Food was good but our server was amazing, made the dining experience wonderful. Thank you Daugha..."
Read more
Paul said
" Great service and food consistently good as always. A busy Pizza Express with a lovely..."
Read more
Alice said "Great Deal
Great food with the deal. Shame about the screaming kids. But can't fault anything else."
Read more
Tel said "Couldn't Fault It!
Having a great time in Edinburgh but feeling hungry last night headed for an Italian restaurant..."
Read more
Zimmy said
" Good service, good food"
Read more
PT said "Dinner
Pretty good, debatable service."
Read more
Eric said "Gluten Free Pizza And More
A pizza (a piece of lol) Gluten free paradise"
Read more
Antanina said "slow service
We have visited the restaurant on Tuesday afternoon. We have chosen the place for the atmosphere..."
Read more
  • LIDA said: "Not disappointed
    Last minute decision made to have something to eat. Good choice on menu especially for my coeliac husband? Tasty food, well presented, waitress very pleasent and helpful even though the restaurant was starting to get busy. Would go there again. "
    Posted 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Victoria said: "Our server was amazing
    Food was good but our server was amazing, made the dining experience wonderful. Thank you Daugha for being brilliant! "
    Posted 2 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said:
    " Great service and food consistently good as always. A busy Pizza Express with a lovely atmosphere, Very good. "
    Posted 7 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alice said: "Great Deal
    Great food with the deal. Shame about the screaming kids. But can't fault anything else. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tel said: "Couldn't Fault It!
    Having a great time in Edinburgh but feeling hungry last night headed for an Italian restaurant in a different chain. Unfortunately for them there was a 45 minute wait so we decided to try this Pizza Express on Victoria terrace. We were given a fab booth table with no wait, had a great choice of menu, excellent food & service in a great atmosphere. We were so pleased that we changed to this restaurant & would definitely recommend it. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 10 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Zimmy said:
    " Good service, good food "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • PT said: "Dinner
    Pretty good, debatable service. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Eric said: "Gluten Free Pizza And More
    A pizza (a piece of lol) Gluten free paradise "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Antanina said: "slow service
    We have visited the restaurant on Tuesday afternoon. We have chosen the place for the atmosphere of the historical centre of Edinburg. The restaurant was less then half full, however, we had to wait for some time for attention and it took some waiting to have our drinks ordered. The food was very good (we had starters and lasannya). Only the service was a bit disappointing.
    Also, the Tastecard promotion was applied to the main course only and not to the starters, as advertised. Generally, the visit was enjoyable, but there is some room for improvement. "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • LIDA said: "Not disappointed
    Last minute decision made to have something to eat. Good choice on menu especially for my coeliac husband? Tasty food, well presented, waitress very pleasent and helpful even though the restaurant was starting to get busy. Would go there again. "
    Posted 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Victoria said: "Our server was amazing
    Food was good but our server was amazing, made the dining experience wonderful. Thank you Daugha for being brilliant! "
    Posted 2 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said:
    " Great service and food consistently good as always. A busy Pizza Express with a lovely atmosphere, Very good. "
    Posted 7 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alice said: "Great Deal
    Great food with the deal. Shame about the screaming kids. But can't fault anything else. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tel said: "Couldn't Fault It!
    Having a great time in Edinburgh but feeling hungry last night headed for an Italian restaurant in a different chain. Unfortunately for them there was a 45 minute wait so we decided to try this Pizza Express on Victoria terrace. We were given a fab booth table with no wait, had a great choice of menu, excellent food & service in a great atmosphere. We were so pleased that we changed to this restaurant & would definitely recommend it. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 10 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Zimmy said:
    " Good service, good food "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • PT said: "Dinner
    Pretty good, debatable service. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Eric said: "Gluten Free Pizza And More
    A pizza (a piece of lol) Gluten free paradise "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Antanina said: "slow service
    We have visited the restaurant on Tuesday afternoon. We have chosen the place for the atmosphere of the historical centre of Edinburg. The restaurant was less then half full, however, we had to wait for some time for attention and it took some waiting to have our drinks ordered. The food was very good (we had starters and lasannya). Only the service was a bit disappointing.
    Also, the Tastecard promotion was applied to the main course only and not to the starters, as advertised. Generally, the visit was enjoyable, but there is some room for improvement. "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals