Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - EXETER image
PizzaExpress - EXETER image
PizzaExpress - EXETER image
PizzaExpress - EXETER image
PizzaExpress - EXETER image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - EXETER

One of the biggest Italian food brands in the UK, PizzaExpress invites all tastecard members in to enjoy an exclusive offering of 2 for 1 on all of the scrumptious starters, mains and desserts that are found on the a la carte menu of any of the 400+ PizzaExpress restaurants available with tastecard, the dedicated dining club.

Master Pizza Makers since first being established in 1965, PizzaExpress have always taken great pride in crafting sumptuous new recipes. Diners can expect big flavours, quality hand-crafted pizza and great company at any of their restaurants, with all-new seasonal recipes and some old favourites are returning to PizzaExpress.

Cue the punchy combination of chargrilled aubergine, sundried tomato harissa, jalapeno & Roquito peppers topped with creamy houmous – that’s the new Vegan Mezze pizza. Barbacoa fans rejoice – as the pulled barbacoa beef, spicy chipotle salsa with a fresh tomato, onion & coriander mix is back! To start try the new golden crispy Devonshire Crab Arancini and to finish, Honeycomb Cream Slice – sweet honeycomb pieces on a light & creamy body with a layer of salted caramel and crunchy biscuit. What’s more, tastecard members have the perfect excuse to invite their friends & family to enjoy good times. Together.

Any dining experience at PizzaExpress is sure to be enhanced by tastecard's offering of 2 for 1 meals, which is available exclusively to members and leaves the need to search for PizzaExpress vouchers, deals, offers or discount codes online firmly in the past. Instead, tastecard members can use that time and energy to find the best dish for themselves, from a PizzaExpress menu that can boast the very best that the Italian cuisine has to offer - any of which being available at a superb discount with tastecard.

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on Appetisers, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts and Dolcetti (excluding drinks and bar snacks). We'll knock the cheapest items off your bill when you present the tastecard, though extra toppings are not included in the restaurant discount (ask your waiter for details). 3. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday and Father's Day, or on specific dates throughout December. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect and Deliveroo orders. 7. You can use many tastecards but bear in mind this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer or voucher can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 8. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 9. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 10. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London - Kings Road, London Olympia, London - Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford - Westfield, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Edinburgh - Deanhaugh Street, Edinburgh - George IV Bridge, Epsom, Manchester - Piccadilly Gardens, Square Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. 11. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event-exclusions.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - EXETER
Average member score
4.2 17
Diner rating
Excellent
10
Very good
3
Good
2
Average
1
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Ashley said "Great Pizza!
We’ve been to a couple of Pizza Express’ recently which have undercooked the pizzas. This one was..."
Read more
Mark said "Good food
Good food & service card accepted without any hesitation"
Read more
"Exeter Pizza Express
Great!"
Read more
Caroline said "Lovely Meal
Great place. Lovely food and friendly, helpful staff. Our new favourite"
Read more
jaqui said "Lovely pizzas in great location
Great"
Read more
Ammo said "Lively Restaurant
Good service and food"
Read more
Iain said
" Tasty :-)"
Read more
Stacey said "Xmas
Great Brussels and pancetta pizza"
Read more
" Thank you. As always, it was great!"
Read more
Kay said
" Faultles"
Read more
" Beautiful"
Read more
Alex said "Worth the visit
A small friendly atmospheric restaurant in a great location."
Read more
Chris said "Thin base Florintino baked towards dry
Not as good as some past experiences.

Gone downhill...
Dry - baked for too..."
Read more
Christiane said "Glorious Day
Sat outside overlooking the cathedral , service was quick with menus and drinks delivered very..."
Read more
Almc said
" Waited a very long time to be served, no one really acknowledged us."
Read more
Leanne said
" Lovely food"
Read more
Steve said
" Great welcome and excellent food"
Read more
  • Ashley said: "Great Pizza!
    We’ve been to a couple of Pizza Express’ recently which have undercooked the pizzas. This one was great, no issues at all. Really friendly staff, good location and tasty food. What else could you ask for? "
    Posted 9 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "Good food
    Good food & service card accepted without any hesitation "
    Posted 1 year, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Exeter Pizza Express
    Great! "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Caroline said: "Lovely Meal
    Great place. Lovely food and friendly, helpful staff. Our new favourite "
    Posted 2 years, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • jaqui said: "Lovely pizzas in great location
    Great "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ammo said: "Lively Restaurant
    Good service and food "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Iain said:
    " Tasty :-) "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stacey said: "Xmas
    Great Brussels and pancetta pizza "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Thank you. As always, it was great! "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kay said:
    " Faultles "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Beautiful "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alex said: "Worth the visit
    A small friendly atmospheric restaurant in a great location. "
    Posted 4 years, 21 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said: "Thin base Florintino baked towards dry
    Not as good as some past experiences.

    Gone downhill...
    Dry - baked for too long, light on toppings...
    Ironic as we asked for a quick time to wait and to go...!

    Tastecard app played up, but not managed discretion... to help make allowances etc.... "
    Posted 4 years, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Christiane said: "Glorious Day
    Sat outside overlooking the cathedral , service was quick with menus and drinks delivered very quickly by friendly staff. Both starter and mains were excellent . Would definitely recommend ,great location "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Almc said:
    " Waited a very long time to be served, no one really acknowledged us. "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Leanne said:
    " Lovely food "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said:
    " Great welcome and excellent food "
    Posted 4 years, 8 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Ashley said: "Great Pizza!
    We’ve been to a couple of Pizza Express’ recently which have undercooked the pizzas. This one was great, no issues at all. Really friendly staff, good location and tasty food. What else could you ask for? "
    Posted 9 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "Good food
    Good food & service card accepted without any hesitation "
    Posted 1 year, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Exeter Pizza Express
    Great! "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Caroline said: "Lovely Meal
    Great place. Lovely food and friendly, helpful staff. Our new favourite "
    Posted 2 years, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • jaqui said: "Lovely pizzas in great location
    Great "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ammo said: "Lively Restaurant
    Good service and food "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Iain said:
    " Tasty :-) "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stacey said: "Xmas
    Great Brussels and pancetta pizza "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Thank you. As always, it was great! "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kay said:
    " Faultles "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Beautiful "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alex said: "Worth the visit
    A small friendly atmospheric restaurant in a great location. "
    Posted 4 years, 21 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said: "Thin base Florintino baked towards dry
    Not as good as some past experiences.

    Gone downhill...
    Dry - baked for too long, light on toppings...
    Ironic as we asked for a quick time to wait and to go...!

    Tastecard app played up, but not managed discretion... to help make allowances etc.... "
    Posted 4 years, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Christiane said: "Glorious Day
    Sat outside overlooking the cathedral , service was quick with menus and drinks delivered very quickly by friendly staff. Both starter and mains were excellent . Would definitely recommend ,great location "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Almc said:
    " Waited a very long time to be served, no one really acknowledged us. "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Leanne said:
    " Lovely food "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said:
    " Great welcome and excellent food "
    Posted 4 years, 8 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals