Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - FARNHAM image
PizzaExpress - FARNHAM image
PizzaExpress - FARNHAM image
PizzaExpress - FARNHAM image
PizzaExpress - FARNHAM image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - FARNHAM

Please be aware that the offer will be unavailable across all PizzaExpress restaurants between the 9th December 2019 and the 1st January 2020 inclusive. It will be reverted back to the usual offering on the 2nd January.

This season, tastecard members are invited to join PizzaExpress with friends and family to celebrate good times over great food!

They have plenty of reasons to dazzle and delight with their new festive pizza, the ‘Porchetta’, which is topped with succulent pulled pork and garlic roast potatoes. Diners can also enjoy Snowball Dough Balls, PizzaExpress’ famous Dough Balls served with sprinkles of cinnamon, flurries of icing, and an avalanche of vanilla, salted caramel or fruit yumminess.

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. Not valid on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday and Father's Day or between the 9th December and the 1st January inclusive. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on Appetisers, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. Drinks and Bar Snacks & Bites are not part of this offer. Extra toppings and liqueur coffer as part of Dolcetti are not included in the discount and come at additional cost (ask your waiter for details). 3. This offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers or rewards (including set menus). Bills cannot be split to benefit from multiple discounts. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecard. So, a table of four will require two cards. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy it while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. This offer is only valid when dining in and it can’t be used on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect or Deliveroo orders. 7. To claim your discount simply present your physical or digital tastecard (digital card available through the tastecard app) to your waiter when asking for the bill. Please note a screenshot of your tastecard will not be accepted. 8. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Bath - Theatre Royal, Bath - Southgate Centre, Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London - Kings Road, London Olympia, London - Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford - Westfield, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Edinburgh - George IV Bridge, Epsom, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. 9. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event‐exclusions.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - FARNHAM
Average member score
4.4 7
Diner rating
Excellent
3
Very good
4
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Len said
" Excellent v f m."
Read more
Gabbie said "Lovely Food
Lovely food lovely staff slow on getting the bill but was very busy so understandable.
..."
Read more
Ken said "Good Food
Fun, family and relaxed."
Read more
" Good"
Read more
Claire said "Pizza express
Great - much better than last time.:-):-):-)"
Read more
Siobhan said "Ok Sunday Afternoon
My husband & I went for a Sunday lunch here- an alternative to a normal Sunday pub lunch. The..."
Read more
Martin said "Satisfied
Each time we've been to this restaurant we have enjoyed it and today was no exception...."
Read more
  • Len said:
    " Excellent v f m. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gabbie said: "Lovely Food
    Lovely food lovely staff slow on getting the bill but was very busy so understandable.
    Can’t wait to go back again! "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ken said: "Good Food
    Fun, family and relaxed. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Claire said: "Pizza express
    Great - much better than last time.:-):-):-) "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 24 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Siobhan said: "Ok Sunday Afternoon
    My husband & I went for a Sunday lunch here- an alternative to a normal Sunday pub lunch. The service was ok but I marked 2/5 because I had to send my dinner back due to being cold. The chef was not happy about this & due to being in close proximity of the chef I heard & saw his reaction to sending my food back.
    I don't think I would go back to this pizza express on a Sunday. I would prefer the usual, pub lunch & know I'm getting a decent meal, first time round. Not having ask twice. The atmosphere took a bit of nose dive as our server apologised to me, a table behind me & the table next to me. It was obviously not a good day for them! The reaction of the chef didn't help & then my husband waited until my dinner came. Not great really.
    I did get my meal done again & it was much nicer, although soured by the reaction.

    Shame really, I like Pizza Express, just not this one & especially not on a Sunday afternoon. :( "
    Posted 5 years, 1 month, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Martin said: "Satisfied
    Each time we've been to this restaurant we have enjoyed it and today was no exception. Friendly staff, even the head chef behind the counter gave us a smile and an extra twirl of the pizza dough when tossing it in the air.:-) "
    Posted 5 years, 5 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Len said:
    " Excellent v f m. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gabbie said: "Lovely Food
    Lovely food lovely staff slow on getting the bill but was very busy so understandable.
    Can’t wait to go back again! "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ken said: "Good Food
    Fun, family and relaxed. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Claire said: "Pizza express
    Great - much better than last time.:-):-):-) "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 24 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Siobhan said: "Ok Sunday Afternoon
    My husband & I went for a Sunday lunch here- an alternative to a normal Sunday pub lunch. The service was ok but I marked 2/5 because I had to send my dinner back due to being cold. The chef was not happy about this & due to being in close proximity of the chef I heard & saw his reaction to sending my food back.
    I don't think I would go back to this pizza express on a Sunday. I would prefer the usual, pub lunch & know I'm getting a decent meal, first time round. Not having ask twice. The atmosphere took a bit of nose dive as our server apologised to me, a table behind me & the table next to me. It was obviously not a good day for them! The reaction of the chef didn't help & then my husband waited until my dinner came. Not great really.
    I did get my meal done again & it was much nicer, although soured by the reaction.

    Shame really, I like Pizza Express, just not this one & especially not on a Sunday afternoon. :( "
    Posted 5 years, 1 month, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Martin said: "Satisfied
    Each time we've been to this restaurant we have enjoyed it and today was no exception. Friendly staff, even the head chef behind the counter gave us a smile and an extra twirl of the pizza dough when tossing it in the air.:-) "
    Posted 5 years, 5 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals