Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - GUILDFORD image
PizzaExpress - GUILDFORD image
PizzaExpress - GUILDFORD image
PizzaExpress - GUILDFORD image
PizzaExpress - GUILDFORD image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - GUILDFORD

One of the biggest Italian food brands in the UK, PizzaExpress invites all tastecard members in to enjoy an exclusive offering of 2 for 1 on all of the scrumptious starters, mains and desserts that are found on the a la carte menu of any of the 400+ PizzaExpress restaurants available with tastecard, the dedicated diners club.

There’s no better season than Christmas to gather round great food with your family, friends (and the ones who deserve Snowball Dough Balls)… Whether it’s for “just the two of us” or a jolly crowd, make it the perfect occasion at PizzaExpress - the more really is the merrier.

Create lasting memories while tucking into delicious Christmas specials - from the indulgent Maple-Glazed Gammon Romana to the iconic Snowball Dough Balls, the festive dishes are inspired by tradition, but with a signature PizzaExpress twist, and made with hand-picked quality ingredients full of flavour.

What's more? Any dining experience is sure to be enhanced by tastecard's offering of 2 for 1 meals, which is available exclusively to members and leaves the need to search for PizzaExpress vouchers, deals, offers or discount codes online firmly in the past. Instead, tastecard members can use that time and energy to find the best dish for themselves, from a PizzaExpress restaurant menu that can boast the very best that the Italian cuisine has to offer - any of which being available at a superb restaurant discount with tastecard.

Important Information

Please Note:1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. The offer gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 PizzaExpress discount on all courses, including To Begin, Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill when you present the tastecard, though extra toppings are not included in the restaurant discount (ask your waiter for details). 3. Alcoholic drinks available to over 18's only and management reserve the right to request ID. Dine in style; drink responsibly. Available while stocks last. 4. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December (between the 18th and 26th December). 5. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 6. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 7. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 8. Unfortunately, this 2 for 1 PizzaExpress offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer or voucher can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 9. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 10. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 11. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barrett St, Bishopsgate, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Golden Square, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London Olympia, The O2, Stratford - Westfield, London - Trafalgar Square, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. The restaurant discount is not available at Fulham restaurants on match days. The restaurant offer is also unavailable at the following restaurants from the 4th December to the 1st January: Ashford - McArthur Glen, Cheshire Oaks, Kew, Leicester Square, London - Beauchamp Place, London - St Christopher's Place, London - Victoria Street, London - Wardour Street, Manchester - Trafford Centre, Manchester - Trafford Centre, Portsmouth - Gunwharf Quays, York - Designer Outlet. Full terms and conditions are available at the bottom of the page.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - GUILDFORD
Average member score
4.1 11
Diner rating
Excellent
7
Very good
0
Good
2
Average
2
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Cindy said "Wonderful Staff
Thank you gabi, you made us so welcome, will be coming again, even stopped for a chat, so..."
Read more
Alex said
" Great experience tonight and really lovely staff. Will be coming back soon."
Read more
Alex said "Amazing Experience!
We had an amazing time in pizza express tonight. Our waitress Alice was awesome and the food was..."
Read more
Tracey said "Fantastic meal
Manager lady very friendly & so polite.

Food great, as always!!!!"
Read more
Tracey said "Amazing Lunch....
Absolutely Amazing!!! Amazing service, waitress & food. Yum!"
Read more
Ned said
" Calzone Diavola. Seasonal special, no brainer for me. Great service. Very good atmosphere. Would..."
Read more
Peter said "Express mysrlf@
Good service and excellent pizza let down by atmosphere.......unflattering bright or no..."
Read more
Adam said
" A bit slow"
Read more
Davis said "First Time Taste Card Use
Good food good company excellent service"
Read more
Anthony said "Not bad, service poor when busy
Lovely meal, and prompt service.. to begin with. As the restaurant began to fill up though as the..."
Read more
Sarah said "Poor service
We went to Pizza Express in Guildford at 5.15 this Saturday. We had not booked, and expected we..."
Read more
  • Cindy said: "Wonderful Staff
    Thank you gabi, you made us so welcome, will be coming again, even stopped for a chat, so personal ... thank you ps food was outstanding "
    Posted 8 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alex said:
    " Great experience tonight and really lovely staff. Will be coming back soon. "
    Posted 9 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alex said: "Amazing Experience!
    We had an amazing time in pizza express tonight. Our waitress Alice was awesome and the food was brilliant and came out really quickly. Alice is really wonderful and a credit to the store! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tracey said: "Fantastic meal
    Manager lady very friendly & so polite.

    Food great, as always!!!! "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tracey said: "Amazing Lunch....
    Absolutely Amazing!!! Amazing service, waitress & food. Yum! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ned said:
    " Calzone Diavola. Seasonal special, no brainer for me. Great service. Very good atmosphere. Would highly recommend it "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said: "Express mysrlf@
    Good service and excellent pizza let down by atmosphere.......unflattering bright or no lighting at the tables accompanied by terrible, indistinct sound system . Still no casata ice cream like the old days. It needs something to go with those great Romano pizza!!?? "
    Posted 2 years, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adam said:
    " A bit slow "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Davis said: "First Time Taste Card Use
    Good food good company excellent service "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anthony said: "Not bad, service poor when busy
    Lovely meal, and prompt service.. to begin with. As the restaurant began to fill up though as the evening wore on, service literally plummeted like a stone. Very hard to get staff attention and gave up trying to order a dessert!. Food good as I expect in all Pizza Expresses. Go early though and avoid the evening rush to avoid disappointment! "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said: "Poor service
    We went to Pizza Express in Guildford at 5.15 this Saturday. We had not booked, and expected we may not get a table for the 6 of us. A rather grumpy guy at the front desk told us that we could have a table if we were finished by 6.30pm. That was fine with us. However, after ordering within minutes of sitting down, we were not served our main course until 6.15pm.

    And then when I produced my taste card at the end, I was told it was only valid during the week……which is not what it says on this website!!!!

    Food was good though "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Cindy said: "Wonderful Staff
    Thank you gabi, you made us so welcome, will be coming again, even stopped for a chat, so personal ... thank you ps food was outstanding "
    Posted 8 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alex said:
    " Great experience tonight and really lovely staff. Will be coming back soon. "
    Posted 9 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alex said: "Amazing Experience!
    We had an amazing time in pizza express tonight. Our waitress Alice was awesome and the food was brilliant and came out really quickly. Alice is really wonderful and a credit to the store! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tracey said: "Fantastic meal
    Manager lady very friendly & so polite.

    Food great, as always!!!! "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tracey said: "Amazing Lunch....
    Absolutely Amazing!!! Amazing service, waitress & food. Yum! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ned said:
    " Calzone Diavola. Seasonal special, no brainer for me. Great service. Very good atmosphere. Would highly recommend it "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said: "Express mysrlf@
    Good service and excellent pizza let down by atmosphere.......unflattering bright or no lighting at the tables accompanied by terrible, indistinct sound system . Still no casata ice cream like the old days. It needs something to go with those great Romano pizza!!?? "
    Posted 2 years, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adam said:
    " A bit slow "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Davis said: "First Time Taste Card Use
    Good food good company excellent service "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anthony said: "Not bad, service poor when busy
    Lovely meal, and prompt service.. to begin with. As the restaurant began to fill up though as the evening wore on, service literally plummeted like a stone. Very hard to get staff attention and gave up trying to order a dessert!. Food good as I expect in all Pizza Expresses. Go early though and avoid the evening rush to avoid disappointment! "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said: "Poor service
    We went to Pizza Express in Guildford at 5.15 this Saturday. We had not booked, and expected we may not get a table for the 6 of us. A rather grumpy guy at the front desk told us that we could have a table if we were finished by 6.30pm. That was fine with us. However, after ordering within minutes of sitting down, we were not served our main course until 6.15pm.

    And then when I produced my taste card at the end, I was told it was only valid during the week……which is not what it says on this website!!!!

    Food was good though "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurants Deals