Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - HARROGATE image
PizzaExpress - HARROGATE image
PizzaExpress - HARROGATE image
PizzaExpress - HARROGATE image
PizzaExpress - HARROGATE image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - HARROGATE

One of the biggest Italian food brands in the UK, PizzaExpress invites all tastecard members in to enjoy an exclusive offering of 2 for 1 on all of the scrumptious starters, mains and desserts that are found on the a la carte menu of any of the 400+ PizzaExpress restaurants available with tastecard, the dedicated dining club.

Master Pizza Makers since first being established in 1965, PizzaExpress have always taken great pride in crafting sumptuous new recipes. Diners can expect big flavours, quality hand-crafted pizza and great company at any of their restaurants, with all-new seasonal recipes and some old favourites are returning to PizzaExpress.

Cue the punchy combination of chargrilled aubergine, sundried tomato harissa, jalapeno & Roquito peppers topped with creamy houmous – that’s the new Vegan Mezze pizza. Barbacoa fans rejoice – as the pulled barbacoa beef, spicy chipotle salsa with a fresh tomato, onion & coriander mix is back! To start try the new golden crispy Devonshire Crab Arancini and to finish, Honeycomb Cream Slice – sweet honeycomb pieces on a light & creamy body with a layer of salted caramel and crunchy biscuit. What’s more, tastecard members have the perfect excuse to invite their friends & family to enjoy good times. Together.

Any dining experience at PizzaExpress is sure to be enhanced by tastecard's offering of 2 for 1 meals, which is available exclusively to members and leaves the need to search for PizzaExpress vouchers, deals, offers or discount codes online firmly in the past. Instead, tastecard members can use that time and energy to find the best dish for themselves, from a PizzaExpress menu that can boast the very best that the Italian cuisine has to offer - any of which being available at a superb discount with tastecard.

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on Appetisers, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts and Dolcetti (excluding drinks and bar snacks). We'll knock the cheapest items off your bill when you present the tastecard, though extra toppings are not included in the restaurant discount (ask your waiter for details). 3. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday and Father's Day, or on specific dates throughout December. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect and Deliveroo orders. 7. You can use many tastecards but bear in mind this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer or voucher can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 8. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 9. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 10. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London - Kings Road, London Olympia, London - Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford - Westfield, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Edinburgh - Deanhaugh Street, Edinburgh - George IV Bridge, Epsom, Manchester - Piccadilly Gardens, Square Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. 11. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event-exclusions.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - HARROGATE
Average member score
4.7 25
Diner rating
Excellent
20
Very good
3
Good
1
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
"Outstanding Service
Foods ok. Service outstanding"
Read more
Graham said
" Outstanding service tonight at Pizza Express in Harrogate by Jay , fun , friendly and really..."
Read more
" Super"
Read more
Tina said "Lovely place
Took both my girls this evening for a little treat and I have to say all staff are very friendly..."
Read more
"Very Nice
Very"
Read more
Debbie said
" Lovely"
Read more
" Always top notch."
Read more
Mikey said
" Excellent service and excellent food"
Read more
" Good meal"
Read more
Darren said "Great
Great night"
Read more
Paul said "Pizza
Top notch. Recommended."
Read more
Geoff said "Harrogate
Excellent food and service was first class"
Read more
Ali said
" Friendly and welcoming staff. Food was excellent"
Read more
Sharon said
" Lovely place,lovely staff and lovely food. Pizza however was a little short of cheese but very..."
Read more
Phil said "Great Service And Food
Had a fantastic meal here with the family. The waiter (Rich) Harrogate Pizza Express was..."
Read more
Mikey said "Birthday Girl Meal
Excellent as always!"
Read more
Mandy said
" Lovely"
Read more
Abigail said
" service appalling over 2 hours for starter and mains. manager did not seem bothered either"
Read more
Mary said
" Great discount but not easy to use!!"
Read more
Matthew said
" Spot on nice staff :-)"
Read more
Anna said
" Very nice food, Pizza with tuna just amazing !"
Read more
Phil said "Fab Family Pizza Night
Really great family night at Pizza Express.. Great service and food..!"
Read more
" Class"
Read more
" Terrible prawn starter no flavour"
Read more
Sarah said "Fantastic service
Amazing service, we went on Haloween and the waitress was amazing. We went with my parents and..."
Read more
  • "Outstanding Service
    Foods ok. Service outstanding "
    Posted 1 month, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Graham said:
    " Outstanding service tonight at Pizza Express in Harrogate by Jay , fun , friendly and really obliging . Well done Jay frat work . Go easy "
    Posted 7 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Super "
    Posted 1 year, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tina said: "Lovely place
    Took both my girls this evening for a little treat and I have to say all staff are very friendly and I will be going again "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Very Nice
    Very "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Debbie said:
    " Lovely "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Always top notch. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mikey said:
    " Excellent service and excellent food "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good meal "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Darren said: "Great
    Great night "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "Pizza
    Top notch. Recommended. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Geoff said: "Harrogate
    Excellent food and service was first class "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ali said:
    " Friendly and welcoming staff. Food was excellent "
    Posted 3 years, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sharon said:
    " Lovely place,lovely staff and lovely food. Pizza however was a little short of cheese but very nice all the same. :-) "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Phil said: "Great Service And Food
    Had a fantastic meal here with the family. The waiter (Rich) Harrogate Pizza Express was brilliant and we had the best dessert ever, the Chocolate Glory.. We will be back again soon! "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mikey said: "Birthday Girl Meal
    Excellent as always! "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mandy said:
    " Lovely "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Abigail said:
    " service appalling over 2 hours for starter and mains. manager did not seem bothered either "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mary said:
    " Great discount but not easy to use!! "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matthew said:
    " Spot on nice staff :-) "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anna said:
    " Very nice food, Pizza with tuna just amazing ! "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Phil said: "Fab Family Pizza Night
    Really great family night at Pizza Express.. Great service and food..! "
    Posted 4 years, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Class "
    Posted 4 years, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Terrible prawn starter no flavour "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said: "Fantastic service
    Amazing service, we went on Haloween and the waitress was amazing. We went with my parents and our young daughter. They made us feel relaxed and special and the food was amazing. "
    Posted 5 years, 6 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • "Outstanding Service
    Foods ok. Service outstanding "
    Posted 1 month, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Graham said:
    " Outstanding service tonight at Pizza Express in Harrogate by Jay , fun , friendly and really obliging . Well done Jay frat work . Go easy "
    Posted 7 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Super "
    Posted 1 year, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tina said: "Lovely place
    Took both my girls this evening for a little treat and I have to say all staff are very friendly and I will be going again "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Very Nice
    Very "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Debbie said:
    " Lovely "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Always top notch. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mikey said:
    " Excellent service and excellent food "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good meal "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Darren said: "Great
    Great night "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "Pizza
    Top notch. Recommended. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Geoff said: "Harrogate
    Excellent food and service was first class "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ali said:
    " Friendly and welcoming staff. Food was excellent "
    Posted 3 years, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sharon said:
    " Lovely place,lovely staff and lovely food. Pizza however was a little short of cheese but very nice all the same. :-) "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Phil said: "Great Service And Food
    Had a fantastic meal here with the family. The waiter (Rich) Harrogate Pizza Express was brilliant and we had the best dessert ever, the Chocolate Glory.. We will be back again soon! "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mikey said: "Birthday Girl Meal
    Excellent as always! "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mandy said:
    " Lovely "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Abigail said:
    " service appalling over 2 hours for starter and mains. manager did not seem bothered either "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mary said:
    " Great discount but not easy to use!! "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matthew said:
    " Spot on nice staff :-) "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anna said:
    " Very nice food, Pizza with tuna just amazing ! "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Phil said: "Fab Family Pizza Night
    Really great family night at Pizza Express.. Great service and food..! "
    Posted 4 years, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Class "
    Posted 4 years, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Terrible prawn starter no flavour "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said: "Fantastic service
    Amazing service, we went on Haloween and the waitress was amazing. We went with my parents and our young daughter. They made us feel relaxed and special and the food was amazing. "
    Posted 5 years, 6 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals