Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - IPSWICH - Regatta Quay image
PizzaExpress - IPSWICH - Regatta Quay image
PizzaExpress - IPSWICH - Regatta Quay image
PizzaExpress - IPSWICH - Regatta Quay image
PizzaExpress - IPSWICH - Regatta Quay image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - IPSWICH - Regatta Quay

One of the biggest Italian food brands in the UK, PizzaExpress invites all tastecard members in to enjoy an exclusive offering of 2 for 1 on all of the scrumptious starters, mains and desserts that are found on the a la carte menu of any of the 400+ PizzaExpress restaurants available with tastecard, the dedicated diners club.

There’s no better season than Christmas to gather round great food with your family, friends (and the ones who deserve Snowball Dough Balls)… Whether it’s for “just the two of us” or a jolly crowd, make it the perfect occasion at PizzaExpress - the more really is the merrier.

Create lasting memories while tucking into delicious Christmas specials - from the indulgent Maple-Glazed Gammon Romana to the iconic Snowball Dough Balls, the festive dishes are inspired by tradition, but with a signature PizzaExpress twist, and made with hand-picked quality ingredients full of flavour.

What's more? Any dining experience is sure to be enhanced by tastecard's offering of 2 for 1 meals, which is available exclusively to members and leaves the need to search for PizzaExpress vouchers, deals, offers or discount codes online firmly in the past. Instead, tastecard members can use that time and energy to find the best dish for themselves, from a PizzaExpress restaurant menu that can boast the very best that the Italian cuisine has to offer - any of which being available at a superb restaurant discount with tastecard.

Important Information

Please Note:1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. The offer gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 PizzaExpress discount on all courses, including To Begin, Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill when you present the tastecard, though extra toppings are not included in the restaurant discount (ask your waiter for details). 3. Alcoholic drinks available to over 18's only and management reserve the right to request ID. Dine in style; drink responsibly. Available while stocks last. 4. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December (between the 18th and 26th December). 5. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 6. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 7. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 8. Unfortunately, this 2 for 1 PizzaExpress offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer or voucher can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 9. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 10. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 11. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barrett St, Bishopsgate, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Golden Square, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London Olympia, The O2, Stratford - Westfield, London - Trafalgar Square, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. The restaurant discount is not available at Fulham restaurants on match days. The restaurant offer is also unavailable at the following restaurants from the 4th December to the 1st January: Ashford - McArthur Glen, Cheshire Oaks, Kew, Leicester Square, London - Beauchamp Place, London - St Christopher's Place, London - Victoria Street, London - Wardour Street, Manchester - Trafford Centre, Manchester - Trafford Centre, Portsmouth - Gunwharf Quays, York - Designer Outlet. Full terms and conditions are available at the bottom of the page.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - IPSWICH - Regatta Quay
Average member score
4.3 20
Diner rating
Excellent
9
Very good
8
Good
3
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Ali said "First Time
First time I've been to a Pizza Express and thoroughly enjoyed it. Pizza was perfect for me..."
Read more
JASON said "Really good service!
Prompt and efficient service while taking into consideration baby in pram. Really tasty food."
Read more
Memecici said
" Great service and food"
Read more
Mantas20082 said "Nice View
The place is very nice itself and the service and good there brilliant. The only disappointment..."
Read more
Di said "Excellent Service
Good service thank you"
Read more
Do said "Easy To Use
Easy to use friendly service lovely food"
Read more
John said "Nice Place but Service Slow
Arrived just before 7pm and despite restaurant being very busy we were offered a table pretty..."
Read more
" We went out for lunch and it told hour and half to get out food . Food was lovely but service was..."
Read more
Ruth said "Great food, exceptionally slow service
We had a team meal out, arriving around 4.30 and placing our order by around 5.30. We were still..."
Read more
Richard said
" Although not that busy, customers given other people's orders and we were given someone..."
Read more
Paul said "Lunch
Lovely lunch. Great service throughout."
Read more
VIVIEN said "Lovely setting
We went at busy time,so waiting stuff struggled and food took a while. Calcones were well stuffed..."
Read more
MARTIN said
" Very good servies i would reckamend freinds and i would deffanlity go back 100% good food"
Read more
" Very good service, food arrived quickly and was hot so really good."
Read more
Emma1988 said
" The restaurant was very busy and very understaffed. However the waitress that was working was..."
Read more
Karen said "Ok
Waited a while for food but the staff were very helpful. Ordered two different drinks of which..."
Read more
Tracy said
" Lovely meal"
Read more
Fernando said "Pizza express Ipswich
The restaurant offers great food. Waiters are friendly. The only thing that could improve is that..."
Read more
Nigel said "A pleasant surprise.
Didn't expect much from what I assumed was just another pizza place but the food and service..."
Read more
simon said "Pizza pizza
A very nice location. View over Ipswich harbour make this delightful. Staff very pleasant."
Read more
  • Ali said: "First Time
    First time I've been to a Pizza Express and thoroughly enjoyed it. Pizza was perfect for me and my partner. Service was really good, too. Will definitely be going back. "
    Posted 3 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JASON said: "Really good service!
    Prompt and efficient service while taking into consideration baby in pram. Really tasty food. "
    Posted 4 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Memecici said:
    " Great service and food "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mantas20082 said: "Nice View
    The place is very nice itself and the service and good there brilliant. The only disappointment was that we need to wait a manager to use the taste card discount which took around 20min. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Di said: "Excellent Service
    Good service thank you "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Do said: "Easy To Use
    Easy to use friendly service lovely food "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said: "Nice Place but Service Slow
    Arrived just before 7pm and despite restaurant being very busy we were offered a table pretty quickly.

    A most attentive waiter took our drinks order and explained what was included in the Tastecard offer - 50% off all food. Excellent deal! Drinks duly arrived quickly.

    Starters were ordered (dough balls with/without cheese) and delivered promptly.

    On collection of starter crockery our mains (two pizza Romana) arrived shortly afterwards. Both were nicely cooked and served reasonably hot. We asked for some Parmesan...but waited...and waited...and waited. Eventually had to attract another waiter's attention to have it delivered.

    We finished our mains, were given dessert menus and again waited and waited as those around us were served their mains, ate them up and got their bills. After over 30 mins attracted another waiter's attention and placed order.

    Another 15 mins before our dolcetti (profiteroles and caffe reale) arrived. These were delicious! We finished them pretty quickly and asked for the bill. And then waited...and waited.

    In the end we got up and headed to the main till to pay - two and a half hours after being seated!

    Waiter was most apologetic for the inexplicable delays.

    So in summary, excellent food, really nice venue, but such a shame about the terribly slow/erratic service.

    But with such a good offer from Tastecard we'll give them another chance. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " We went out for lunch and it told hour and half to get out food . Food was lovely but service was poor and wait time was very poor . It wasn't even busy in there so I don't think we would return unless we had 3 hours or more . Staff were friendly and helpful "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ruth said: "Great food, exceptionally slow service
    We had a team meal out, arriving around 4.30 and placing our order by around 5.30. We were still waiting on our dessert course by around 10pm! The food was great and we couldn't fault it, but it just took so long to arrive! We were only a party of 5, and the place wasn't particularly busy at the time - not sure if this was staff shortage as we never had an explanation or apology. Other than this, the staff were extremely polite, friendly and attentive to our needs. We would definitely go back, but not if we were in a hurry! "
    Posted 2 years, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said:
    " Although not that busy, customers given other people's orders and we were given someone else's bill "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "Lunch
    Lovely lunch. Great service throughout. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • VIVIEN said: "Lovely setting
    We went at busy time,so waiting stuff struggled and food took a while. Calcones were well stuffed and very tasty. Card accepted and resulted in good saving. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MARTIN said:
    " Very good servies i would reckamend freinds and i would deffanlity go back 100% good food "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very good service, food arrived quickly and was hot so really good. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma1988 said:
    " The restaurant was very busy and very understaffed. However the waitress that was working was lovely, very apologetic and took time out to explain the situation. Restaurant was a bit cold and we were tucked right at the back out of the way which took away from the overall atmosphere. "
    Posted 3 years, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karen said: "Ok
    Waited a while for food but the staff were very helpful. Ordered two different drinks of which they had neither. Portions very small. The location is great. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tracy said:
    " Lovely meal "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fernando said: "Pizza express Ipswich
    The restaurant offers great food. Waiters are friendly. The only thing that could improve is that it took a long time to be served. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 27 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nigel said: "A pleasant surprise.
    Didn't expect much from what I assumed was just another pizza place but the food and service here were very good. Using my card was easy too just handed it over when I asked for the bill. "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • simon said: "Pizza pizza
    A very nice location. View over Ipswich harbour make this delightful. Staff very pleasant. "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

By providing us with your personal details you acknowledge that you have read and agree to our privacy policy

  • Ali said: "First Time
    First time I've been to a Pizza Express and thoroughly enjoyed it. Pizza was perfect for me and my partner. Service was really good, too. Will definitely be going back. "
    Posted 3 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JASON said: "Really good service!
    Prompt and efficient service while taking into consideration baby in pram. Really tasty food. "
    Posted 4 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Memecici said:
    " Great service and food "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mantas20082 said: "Nice View
    The place is very nice itself and the service and good there brilliant. The only disappointment was that we need to wait a manager to use the taste card discount which took around 20min. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Di said: "Excellent Service
    Good service thank you "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Do said: "Easy To Use
    Easy to use friendly service lovely food "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said: "Nice Place but Service Slow
    Arrived just before 7pm and despite restaurant being very busy we were offered a table pretty quickly.

    A most attentive waiter took our drinks order and explained what was included in the Tastecard offer - 50% off all food. Excellent deal! Drinks duly arrived quickly.

    Starters were ordered (dough balls with/without cheese) and delivered promptly.

    On collection of starter crockery our mains (two pizza Romana) arrived shortly afterwards. Both were nicely cooked and served reasonably hot. We asked for some Parmesan...but waited...and waited...and waited. Eventually had to attract another waiter's attention to have it delivered.

    We finished our mains, were given dessert menus and again waited and waited as those around us were served their mains, ate them up and got their bills. After over 30 mins attracted another waiter's attention and placed order.

    Another 15 mins before our dolcetti (profiteroles and caffe reale) arrived. These were delicious! We finished them pretty quickly and asked for the bill. And then waited...and waited.

    In the end we got up and headed to the main till to pay - two and a half hours after being seated!

    Waiter was most apologetic for the inexplicable delays.

    So in summary, excellent food, really nice venue, but such a shame about the terribly slow/erratic service.

    But with such a good offer from Tastecard we'll give them another chance. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " We went out for lunch and it told hour and half to get out food . Food was lovely but service was poor and wait time was very poor . It wasn't even busy in there so I don't think we would return unless we had 3 hours or more . Staff were friendly and helpful "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ruth said: "Great food, exceptionally slow service
    We had a team meal out, arriving around 4.30 and placing our order by around 5.30. We were still waiting on our dessert course by around 10pm! The food was great and we couldn't fault it, but it just took so long to arrive! We were only a party of 5, and the place wasn't particularly busy at the time - not sure if this was staff shortage as we never had an explanation or apology. Other than this, the staff were extremely polite, friendly and attentive to our needs. We would definitely go back, but not if we were in a hurry! "
    Posted 2 years, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said:
    " Although not that busy, customers given other people's orders and we were given someone else's bill "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "Lunch
    Lovely lunch. Great service throughout. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • VIVIEN said: "Lovely setting
    We went at busy time,so waiting stuff struggled and food took a while. Calcones were well stuffed and very tasty. Card accepted and resulted in good saving. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MARTIN said:
    " Very good servies i would reckamend freinds and i would deffanlity go back 100% good food "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very good service, food arrived quickly and was hot so really good. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma1988 said:
    " The restaurant was very busy and very understaffed. However the waitress that was working was lovely, very apologetic and took time out to explain the situation. Restaurant was a bit cold and we were tucked right at the back out of the way which took away from the overall atmosphere. "
    Posted 3 years, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karen said: "Ok
    Waited a while for food but the staff were very helpful. Ordered two different drinks of which they had neither. Portions very small. The location is great. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tracy said:
    " Lovely meal "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fernando said: "Pizza express Ipswich
    The restaurant offers great food. Waiters are friendly. The only thing that could improve is that it took a long time to be served. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 27 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nigel said: "A pleasant surprise.
    Didn't expect much from what I assumed was just another pizza place but the food and service here were very good. Using my card was easy too just handed it over when I asked for the bill. "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • simon said: "Pizza pizza
    A very nice location. View over Ipswich harbour make this delightful. Staff very pleasant. "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals