Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - JERSEY - ST BRELADE image
PizzaExpress - JERSEY - ST BRELADE image
PizzaExpress - JERSEY - ST BRELADE image
PizzaExpress - JERSEY - ST BRELADE image
PizzaExpress - JERSEY - ST BRELADE image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - JERSEY - ST BRELADE

The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded until the 1st September: Ashford – McArthur Glen, Bath – Southgate Centre, Bath – Theatre Royal, Birmingham – Bullring, Bluewater, Bluewater 2 – The Plaza, Braintree, Brighton – Jubilee Street, Brighton Marina, Brighton – The Lanes, Bristol – Harbourside, Edinburgh - Northbridge, Edinburgh – Queensferry Street, Edinburgh - Holyrood, Falmouth, Inverness, Jersey – St Brelade, Kendal, Lakeside Shopping Centre, Newquay, Norwich – The Forum, Portsmouth – Gunwharf Quays, Rochester, St Andrews, St Ives, Torquay, Windsor, Worthing.

PizzaExpress has always taken pride in crafting delicious new recipes. And because they know diners share their passion for great pizza, they invite all tastecard members to enjoy an exclusive offering of 2 for 1 on their starters, mains and deserts. From the iconic, hot & fluffy Dough Balls, to the freshly-baked American Hot and delicious seasonal specials, they’re bound to discover a favourite they’ll crave time & time again.

Try their tasty summer menu bursting with fresh flavours, including specials like the Funghi di Bosco Romana with Portobello mushrooms & rich tomato, new vegan Roasted Vegetable Leggera with Mediterranean veg & vegan mozzarella, and Roasted Veg & creamy Ricotta Romana. Plus, every time you dine in this summer you’re guaranteed to win some amazing prizes, from free drinks or pizza for a year, through to incredible package holidays. Gather your loved ones and enjoy fantastic fresh food. Summer has finally arrived at PizzaExpress!

Important Information

Please Note: 1. Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. Not valid on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Easter Monday, Father's Day and specific dates throughout December. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on Appetisers, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. Drinks and Bar Snacks & Bites are not part of this offer. Extra toppings and liqueur coffer as part of Dolcetti are not included in the discount and come at additional cost (ask your waiter for details). 3. This offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers or rewards (including set menus). Bills cannot be split to benefit from multiple discounts. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecard. So, a table of four will require two cards. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy it while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. This offer is only valid when dining in and it can’t be used on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect or Deliveroo orders. 7. To claim your discount simply present your physical or digital tastecard (digital card available through the tastecard app) to your waiter when asking for the bill. Please note a screenshot of your tastecard will not be accepted. 8. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place ‐ Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London ‐ Kings Road, London Olympia, London ‐ Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford ‐ Westfield, London ‐ Victoria, White City ‐ Westfield Street, Edinburgh ‐ George IV Bridge, Epsom, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop‐up restaurants. 9. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event‐exclusions.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - JERSEY - ST BRELADE
Average member score
4.8 6
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Andy said
" Excellent food and service
Thank"
Read more
WJA said "Best View Ever!
Fantastic service from Anna who recognised us as regular holiday visitors.

Both..."
Read more
Andy said "The Best Pizza Express!
St Brelades Jersey overlooking the beach - fab!"
Read more
Diane said
" Lovely location and food was delicious"
Read more
Yourmanfromjersey said "Was Good
Nice food, good advice, nice atmosphere. Will go again."
Read more
Jane said "Best Pizza Express Ever
Slightly soggy risotto but amazing location & everything else was delicious"
Read more
  • Andy said:
    " Excellent food and service
    Thank "
    Posted 3 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • WJA said: "Best View Ever!
    Fantastic service from Anna who recognised us as regular holiday visitors.

    Both windows and roof retract.

    With only a walkway between the restaurant and the beautiful beach this restaurant has unrivalled views - fabulous at anytime of the day!

    Consistently good food from the pizza express chain and very good value with the taste card.

    We will be back! "
    Posted 1 year, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said: "The Best Pizza Express!
    St Brelades Jersey overlooking the beach - fab! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Diane said:
    " Lovely location and food was delicious "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Yourmanfromjersey said: "Was Good
    Nice food, good advice, nice atmosphere. Will go again. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jane said: "Best Pizza Express Ever
    Slightly soggy risotto but amazing location & everything else was delicious "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Andy said:
    " Excellent food and service
    Thank "
    Posted 3 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • WJA said: "Best View Ever!
    Fantastic service from Anna who recognised us as regular holiday visitors.

    Both windows and roof retract.

    With only a walkway between the restaurant and the beautiful beach this restaurant has unrivalled views - fabulous at anytime of the day!

    Consistently good food from the pizza express chain and very good value with the taste card.

    We will be back! "
    Posted 1 year, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said: "The Best Pizza Express!
    St Brelades Jersey overlooking the beach - fab! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Diane said:
    " Lovely location and food was delicious "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Yourmanfromjersey said: "Was Good
    Nice food, good advice, nice atmosphere. Will go again. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jane said: "Best Pizza Express Ever
    Slightly soggy risotto but amazing location & everything else was delicious "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals