Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - LEEDS - Corn Exchange image
PizzaExpress - LEEDS - Corn Exchange image
PizzaExpress - LEEDS - Corn Exchange image
PizzaExpress - LEEDS - Corn Exchange image
PizzaExpress - LEEDS - Corn Exchange image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - LEEDS - Corn Exchange

Master Pizza Makers since first being established in 1965, PizzaExpress have always taken great pride in crafting sumptuous new recipes. Because they know you share their passion for delicious pizza, this season they’re offering up big flavours, fit to satisfy all cravings.

tastecard members are invited to discover delights like their Vegan Puttanesca, which comes complete with pulled jackfruit, their comforting Carbonara Romana pizza, with flavoursome Italian Pancetta and, for those in the mood for something fruity, their new Rum Punch cocktail is sure to warm you up this winter, and it makes for a fabulous addition to any dish.

Whether you’re in search of a quick mid‐week meal, a catch up with friends over some scrumptious fare, or some quality time with the family, good times are guaranteed for all at PizzaExpress.

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on Appetisers, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts and Dolcetti (excluding drinks and bar snacks). We'll knock the cheapest items off your bill when you present the tastecard, though extra toppings are not included in the restaurant discount (ask your waiter for details). 3. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday and Father's Day, or on specific dates throughout December. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect and Deliveroo orders. 7. You can use many tastecards but bear in mind this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer or voucher can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 8. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 9. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 10. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London - Kings Road, London Olympia, London - Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford - Westfield, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Edinburgh - Deanhaugh Street, Edinburgh - George IV Bridge, Epsom, Manchester - Piccadilly Gardens, Square Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. 11. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event-exclusions.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - LEEDS - Corn Exchange
Average member score
4.3 22
Diner rating
Excellent
10
Very good
10
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Jaime said "Vegan pizza
Pizza is my favourite food and being vegan it is hard to find the right (v)cheese. The menu for..."
Read more
LeedsLisa said "Staff On Go Slow
Food was delicious when we were eventually served.. don’t know what was wrong with them today...."
Read more
Anna said "Pizza Express
Waitress wasn’t really interested in serving us even that we were the only people in restaurant....."
Read more
Kassie said
" Good"
Read more
Gul said "Fab food and service!
Very friendly staff and yummy food as always...with a big saving! Thank you"
Read more
Colin said
" Top meal!!!"
Read more
SB said "Good value with tastecard.
The restaurant and location is nice. A little overpriced for a pizza chain however the food was..."
Read more
Katy said "Lovely as always
Quick service, tasty food and relaxing atmosphere"
Read more
Bam said "Standard chain but still a good experience
It's a chain restaurant, but still a pleasurable experience"
Read more
leesa said
" Great to have the app as I don't always take my purse and sometimes dine last min. So to..."
Read more
Darren said
" Ok"
Read more
Gillian said
" Good not enough staff tho"
Read more
Gillian said
" Good not enough staff tho"
Read more
Lisa said "Would Return
Good service, pleasant atmosphere, delicious food. Chef even cooked us something off menu"
Read more
Rebecca said "Lovely staff, lovely food!
Really enjoyed the bubbly waitress that served us today. Was really accommodating even though we..."
Read more
Matt said
" Friendly staff, nice atmosphere, good food :)"
Read more
Vandana said
" Bad"
Read more
ELIZABETH said "Lovely as always
Great staff, lovely food always love coming here."
Read more
AMANDA said "Lovely pizzeria , even better with tastecard!
I chose this place as it is close to work and planned a lunch date with a friend and was..."
Read more
Leila said
" Very slow service despite the restaurant being almost empty. Food delicious as always though!!"
Read more
"Great Food As Always
Lovely food, great atmosphere and great service as always"
Read more
" Excellent service from Dawn"
Read more
  • Jaime said: "Vegan pizza
    Pizza is my favourite food and being vegan it is hard to find the right (v)cheese. The menu for vegan is fabulous! And by far the best pizza I have ever had! Service amazing and just an all around great place to dine. "
    Posted 5 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LeedsLisa said: "Staff On Go Slow
    Food was delicious when we were eventually served.. don’t know what was wrong with them today. Only 5/6 other tables seated, but avoidance was key
    Shame.. but both courses were delicious "
    Posted 11 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anna said: "Pizza Express
    Waitress wasn’t really interested in serving us even that we were the only people in restaurant.. messed up our drinks order, we had to ask her 3 times for a straw, Food was not too hot and she kept chatting with her outside (not working in pizza express) friend. We where waiting ages for her to come with bill and she didn’t come even once during our time there to ask if our food is alright "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kassie said:
    " Good "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gul said: "Fab food and service!
    Very friendly staff and yummy food as always...with a big saving! Thank you "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Colin said:
    " Top meal!!! "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SB said: "Good value with tastecard.
    The restaurant and location is nice. A little overpriced for a pizza chain however the food was good and with the tastecard would go back. Would benefit from more pasta options. Service was fine. Initially our bill was brought without the discount, however it was quickly rectified. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Katy said: "Lovely as always
    Quick service, tasty food and relaxing atmosphere "
    Posted 2 years, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bam said: "Standard chain but still a good experience
    It's a chain restaurant, but still a pleasurable experience "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • leesa said:
    " Great to have the app as I don't always take my purse and sometimes dine last min. So to have the card on my phone is brilliant "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Darren said:
    " Ok "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gillian said:
    " Good not enough staff tho "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gillian said:
    " Good not enough staff tho "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said: "Would Return
    Good service, pleasant atmosphere, delicious food. Chef even cooked us something off menu "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rebecca said: "Lovely staff, lovely food!
    Really enjoyed the bubbly waitress that served us today. Was really accommodating even though we used tastecard (some restaurants are a bit funny or treat you with less enthusiasm). Calamari could have done with cooking in hotter oil but apart from that, everything was divine! "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matt said:
    " Friendly staff, nice atmosphere, good food :) "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vandana said:
    " Bad "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ELIZABETH said: "Lovely as always
    Great staff, lovely food always love coming here. "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • AMANDA said: "Lovely pizzeria , even better with tastecard!
    I chose this place as it is close to work and planned a lunch date with a friend and was pleasantly surprised by how much we saved! Would definitely recommend to a friend, the atmosphere was a little quiet but food was gorgeous! "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Leila said:
    " Very slow service despite the restaurant being almost empty. Food delicious as always though!! "
    Posted 4 years, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great Food As Always
    Lovely food, great atmosphere and great service as always "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent service from Dawn "
    Posted 4 years, 8 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Jaime said: "Vegan pizza
    Pizza is my favourite food and being vegan it is hard to find the right (v)cheese. The menu for vegan is fabulous! And by far the best pizza I have ever had! Service amazing and just an all around great place to dine. "
    Posted 5 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LeedsLisa said: "Staff On Go Slow
    Food was delicious when we were eventually served.. don’t know what was wrong with them today. Only 5/6 other tables seated, but avoidance was key
    Shame.. but both courses were delicious "
    Posted 11 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anna said: "Pizza Express
    Waitress wasn’t really interested in serving us even that we were the only people in restaurant.. messed up our drinks order, we had to ask her 3 times for a straw, Food was not too hot and she kept chatting with her outside (not working in pizza express) friend. We where waiting ages for her to come with bill and she didn’t come even once during our time there to ask if our food is alright "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kassie said:
    " Good "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gul said: "Fab food and service!
    Very friendly staff and yummy food as always...with a big saving! Thank you "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Colin said:
    " Top meal!!! "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SB said: "Good value with tastecard.
    The restaurant and location is nice. A little overpriced for a pizza chain however the food was good and with the tastecard would go back. Would benefit from more pasta options. Service was fine. Initially our bill was brought without the discount, however it was quickly rectified. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Katy said: "Lovely as always
    Quick service, tasty food and relaxing atmosphere "
    Posted 2 years, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bam said: "Standard chain but still a good experience
    It's a chain restaurant, but still a pleasurable experience "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • leesa said:
    " Great to have the app as I don't always take my purse and sometimes dine last min. So to have the card on my phone is brilliant "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Darren said:
    " Ok "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gillian said:
    " Good not enough staff tho "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gillian said:
    " Good not enough staff tho "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said: "Would Return
    Good service, pleasant atmosphere, delicious food. Chef even cooked us something off menu "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rebecca said: "Lovely staff, lovely food!
    Really enjoyed the bubbly waitress that served us today. Was really accommodating even though we used tastecard (some restaurants are a bit funny or treat you with less enthusiasm). Calamari could have done with cooking in hotter oil but apart from that, everything was divine! "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matt said:
    " Friendly staff, nice atmosphere, good food :) "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vandana said:
    " Bad "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ELIZABETH said: "Lovely as always
    Great staff, lovely food always love coming here. "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • AMANDA said: "Lovely pizzeria , even better with tastecard!
    I chose this place as it is close to work and planned a lunch date with a friend and was pleasantly surprised by how much we saved! Would definitely recommend to a friend, the atmosphere was a little quiet but food was gorgeous! "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Leila said:
    " Very slow service despite the restaurant being almost empty. Food delicious as always though!! "
    Posted 4 years, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great Food As Always
    Lovely food, great atmosphere and great service as always "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent service from Dawn "
    Posted 4 years, 8 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals