Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - MACCLESFIELD image
PizzaExpress - MACCLESFIELD image
PizzaExpress - MACCLESFIELD image
PizzaExpress - MACCLESFIELD image
PizzaExpress - MACCLESFIELD image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - MACCLESFIELD

Autumn has arrived and PizzaExpress has brought back some all-time favourites bursting with flavour!

Their signature Calzone is back and better than ever, with the new Calzone ´Nduja and vegan Calzone Verdure. Plus, the Carbonara Romana, and their limited edition of Halloween Smoky Dough Balls.

Diners are invited to gather their friends & family for good times this Autumn at PizzaExpress!

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. Not valid on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday and Father's Day or specific dates throughout December. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on Appetisers, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. Drinks and Bar Snacks & Bites are not part of this offer. Extra toppings and liqueur coffer as part of Dolcetti are not included in the discount and come at additional cost (ask your waiter for details). 3. This offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers or rewards (including set menus). Bills cannot be split to benefit from multiple discounts. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecard. So, a table of four will require two cards. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy it while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. This offer is only valid when dining in and it can’t be used on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect or Deliveroo orders. 7. To claim your discount simply present your physical or digital tastecard (digital card available through the tastecard app) to your waiter when asking for the bill. Please note a screenshot of your tastecard will not be accepted. 8. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place ‐ Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Coptic Street, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London ‐ Kings Road, London Olympia, London ‐ Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford ‐ Westfield, London ‐ Victoria, White City ‐ Westfield Street, Edinburgh ‐ George IV Bridge, Epsom, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop‐up restaurants. 9. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event‐exclusions.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - MACCLESFIELD
Average member score
4.4 7
Diner rating
Excellent
4
Very good
2
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Tamsin said "Yabba
All good here"
Read more
660ml said "Grumpy Staff
Bad attitude.
I’m not going back on a Monday.
Saturday afternoon seems best."
Read more
Carol said "Disappointing
Pizzas - minimal amounts of tomato sauce and mozzarella. Asked for (and paid for) extra..."
Read more
Jay said "Great Meal But Service Slow On A Monday
Title says it all"
Read more
MARK said "Really good food
My family had lunch at Pizza Express this eek. Despite my father in laws hatred of Pizza, we..."
Read more
krystle said "Great experience
Friendly approachable staff, great menu, great food, good offers, staff checked on us throughout..."
Read more
Natalie said "Great Restaurant
Got 50% off and didn't even ask to see my card."
Read more
  • Tamsin said: "Yabba
    All good here "
    Posted 1 year, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • 660ml said: "Grumpy Staff
    Bad attitude.
    I’m not going back on a Monday.
    Saturday afternoon seems best. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carol said: "Disappointing
    Pizzas - minimal amounts of tomato sauce and mozzarella. Asked for (and paid for) extra pepperoni - still very sparse. Probably won't go back despite it being on Tastecard. That's how very average it was. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jay said: "Great Meal But Service Slow On A Monday
    Title says it all "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MARK said: "Really good food
    My family had lunch at Pizza Express this eek. Despite my father in laws hatred of Pizza, we convinced him to give Pizza express a try. He and I both had the lasagna and it was excellent, we ate the lot. Excellent super salad too. Mother in law thought the polenta chips were fabulous and both my wife and brother in law thought their pizza were great. We all really enjoyed our pleasant afternoon lunch. Good staff, great service, excellent food, thank you. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • krystle said: "Great experience
    Friendly approachable staff, great menu, great food, good offers, staff checked on us throughout the meal, thoroughly happy with the whole dining experience. "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Natalie said: "Great Restaurant
    Got 50% off and didn't even ask to see my card. "
    Posted 4 years, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Tamsin said: "Yabba
    All good here "
    Posted 1 year, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • 660ml said: "Grumpy Staff
    Bad attitude.
    I’m not going back on a Monday.
    Saturday afternoon seems best. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carol said: "Disappointing
    Pizzas - minimal amounts of tomato sauce and mozzarella. Asked for (and paid for) extra pepperoni - still very sparse. Probably won't go back despite it being on Tastecard. That's how very average it was. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jay said: "Great Meal But Service Slow On A Monday
    Title says it all "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MARK said: "Really good food
    My family had lunch at Pizza Express this eek. Despite my father in laws hatred of Pizza, we convinced him to give Pizza express a try. He and I both had the lasagna and it was excellent, we ate the lot. Excellent super salad too. Mother in law thought the polenta chips were fabulous and both my wife and brother in law thought their pizza were great. We all really enjoyed our pleasant afternoon lunch. Good staff, great service, excellent food, thank you. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • krystle said: "Great experience
    Friendly approachable staff, great menu, great food, good offers, staff checked on us throughout the meal, thoroughly happy with the whole dining experience. "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Natalie said: "Great Restaurant
    Got 50% off and didn't even ask to see my card. "
    Posted 4 years, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals