Search
New restaurant2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - MANCHESTER - Piccadilly Gardens image
PizzaExpress - MANCHESTER - Piccadilly Gardens image
PizzaExpress - MANCHESTER - Piccadilly Gardens image
PizzaExpress - MANCHESTER - Piccadilly Gardens image
PizzaExpress - MANCHESTER - Piccadilly Gardens image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - MANCHESTER - Piccadilly Gardens

Pizza Makers since 1965, PizzaExpress still takes pride in crafting delicious new recipes. And because they know that diners share their passion for great pizza, they invite all tastecard members to enjoy an exclusive offering of 2 for 1 on their scrumptious starters, mains and deserts. From the iconic and irresistibly hot & fluffy Dough Balls to the freshly baked American Hot and delicious seasonal specials, they’re bound to discover a favourite that they’ll crave time and time again.

Be they popping in for lunch with the kids or dining al fresco, PizzaExpress has everyone covered. Guests are invited to try the tasty summer menu; which boasts an array of dishes that are bursting with fresh flavours. These include specials like the Funghi di Bosco Romana; complete with Portobello mushrooms & rich tomato, the new lighter vegan roasted vegetable Leggera; with Mediterranean veg & vegan mozzarella, and the Roasted Veg & creamy Ricotta Romana.

Every time diners visit this summer, they’re guaranteed to win one of their amazing prizes, from free drinks or pizza for a year through to incredible package holidays. Guests can gather their loved ones and enjoy fantastic fresh food. Summer has finally arrived at PizzaExpress!

Any dining experience at PizzaExpress is sure to be enhanced by tastecard's offering of 2 for 1 meals, which is available exclusively to members and leaves the need to search for PizzaExpress vouchers, deals, offers or discount codes online firmly in the past. Instead, tastecard members can use that time and energy to find the best dish for themselves, from a PizzaExpress menu that can boast the very best that the Italian cuisine has to offer - any of which being available at a superb discount with tastecard.

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. Not valid on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday and Father's Day or specific dates throughout December. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on Appetisers, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. Drinks and Bar Snacks & Bites are not part of this offer. Extra toppings and liqueur coffer as part of Dolcetti are not included in the discount and come at additional cost (ask your waiter for details). 3. This offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers or rewards (including set menus). Bills cannot be split to benefit from multiple discounts. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecard. So, a table of four will require two cards. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy it while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. This offer is only valid when dining in and it can’t be used on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect or Deliveroo orders. 7. To claim your discount simply present your physical or digital tastecard (digital card available through the tastecard app) to your waiter when asking for the bill. Please note a screenshot of your tastecard will not be accepted. 8. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place ‐ Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London ‐ Kings Road, London Olympia, London ‐ Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford ‐ Westfield, London ‐ Victoria, White City ‐ Westfield Street, Edinburgh ‐ George IV Bridge, Epsom, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop‐up restaurants. 9. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event‐exclusions.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - MANCHESTER - Piccadilly Gardens
Average member score
4.3 22
Diner rating
Excellent
11
Very good
8
Good
2
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Jonbee said "Great Service And Awesome Staff
Pride Sunday afternoon. Fairly quiet but great food and beautifully amazing staff!
Read more
Sarah said
" So easy to use the card here - no booking in advance required :)"
Read more
Rebecca said "Fantastic
Great service and great food"
Read more
J said
" Nice food quick and good service. Bit noisy but otherwise excellent"
Read more
Pauline said "Reliable
Good food. Friendly staff. Fresh decor. What's not to like?"
Read more
Muhammad said "Loved it.
Staff was great. Food was nicely served."
Read more
Stuart said "Good
Good"
Read more
Stuart said "Good food.
Enjoyed our first use of tastecard. Great value!!"
Read more
Great said "Great
Great food good service"
Read more
Steve said "Nice place
Food was great,as was the service. Good location that's easy to find:-)"
Read more
Stu said "Great food, even better price!
Very impressed, service was great ... the food was extremely tasty and the £21 saved on the bill,..."
Read more
PANNA said
" Good food and good service"
Read more
Sharon said
" Waiter was fab. Helped me access & use taste card. Good food and the service was great."
Read more
ben said "Terrible service and slow
Very poor service with food coming out wrong not only for myself but for adjacent table as well...."
Read more
Jack said "Sassy Waitress Spoilt My Meal
Upon arrival we were seated next to a family with 2 young children. I mean don't get me..."
Read more
"The Usual PE standard
Nice location, very friendly staff, did have to wait 35 mins for the starter to arrive but that..."
Read more
Gary said "Great lunch
Here on regular basis for lunch, great food an service, easy to use card"
Read more
Andy said "Very Nice
Lovley new place"
Read more
Dawn said "Delicious
Had a very enjoyable meal here. Will definately return. Great food. Efficient service."
Read more
Annette said
" Our first visit to Pizza Express, definitely won't be the last! Would recommend the Romano..."
Read more
M said "Good Service
This was our first visit to a Pizza Express and probably would never have gone there but for..."
Read more
ALAN said "Very Good
Will defo use again. Food was nice and staff very friendly :-) left a £5.00 tip"
Read more
  • Jonbee said: "Great Service And Awesome Staff
    Pride Sunday afternoon. Fairly quiet but great food and beautifully amazing staff!

    Easy to order and taste card transaction simple x thanks all "
    Posted 9 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said:
    " So easy to use the card here - no booking in advance required :) "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rebecca said: "Fantastic
    Great service and great food "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said:
    " Nice food quick and good service. Bit noisy but otherwise excellent "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pauline said: "Reliable
    Good food. Friendly staff. Fresh decor. What's not to like? "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Muhammad said: "Loved it.
    Staff was great. Food was nicely served. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stuart said: "Good
    Good "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stuart said: "Good food.
    Enjoyed our first use of tastecard. Great value!! "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Great said: "Great
    Great food good service "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said: "Nice place
    Food was great,as was the service. Good location that's easy to find:-) "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stu said: "Great food, even better price!
    Very impressed, service was great ... the food was extremely tasty and the £21 saved on the bill, what more can I say. Would definitely recommend to others. If paying by card I would also advise leaving any tip in cash ... as they do skim 10% off gratuities by card payment which goes in Pizza Express's pocket! "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • PANNA said:
    " Good food and good service "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sharon said:
    " Waiter was fab. Helped me access & use taste card. Good food and the service was great. "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ben said: "Terrible service and slow
    Very poor service with food coming out wrong not only for myself but for adjacent table as well. Food took 25 minutes to come out.

    Avoid. "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jack said: "Sassy Waitress Spoilt My Meal
    Upon arrival we were seated next to a family with 2 young children. I mean don't get me wrong I love kids and all but eating my pizza basically over one of their pushchairs was slightly uncomfortable. Food was great up until a waitress kindly showered me in shattered glass. She was lovely however her colleague on the other hand was a completely different story. Not only did she give me the death stare whilst telling her she needed to clean the women's toilets (as they were a complete mess) she made things completely awkward for me to use my taste card. I felt as if though she was trying to deliberately patronise me in front of the whole restaurant. Despite the exceptional food this snotty ass woman spoilt the whole experience. Will not be returning to this pizza express and that's a fact! "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "The Usual PE standard
    Nice location, very friendly staff, did have to wait 35 mins for the starter to arrive but that said it was peak dining time in the evening "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gary said: "Great lunch
    Here on regular basis for lunch, great food an service, easy to use card "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said: "Very Nice
    Lovley new place "
    Posted 4 years, 6 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dawn said: "Delicious
    Had a very enjoyable meal here. Will definately return. Great food. Efficient service. "
    Posted 4 years, 7 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Annette said:
    " Our first visit to Pizza Express, definitely won't be the last! Would recommend the Romano really thin pizza base they are delicious, staff attentive and easy to use tastecard "
    Posted 4 years, 8 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • M said: "Good Service
    This was our first visit to a Pizza Express and probably would never have gone there but for Tastecard. We were most impressed with the prompt and efficient service. The food was good quality and nicely presented. The tables were nicely set and staff cleared and cleaned them quickly. We are looking forward to our next visit. "
    Posted 4 years, 8 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ALAN said: "Very Good
    Will defo use again. Food was nice and staff very friendly :-) left a £5.00 tip "
    Posted 4 years, 10 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Jonbee said: "Great Service And Awesome Staff
    Pride Sunday afternoon. Fairly quiet but great food and beautifully amazing staff!

    Easy to order and taste card transaction simple x thanks all "
    Posted 9 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said:
    " So easy to use the card here - no booking in advance required :) "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rebecca said: "Fantastic
    Great service and great food "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said:
    " Nice food quick and good service. Bit noisy but otherwise excellent "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pauline said: "Reliable
    Good food. Friendly staff. Fresh decor. What's not to like? "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Muhammad said: "Loved it.
    Staff was great. Food was nicely served. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stuart said: "Good
    Good "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stuart said: "Good food.
    Enjoyed our first use of tastecard. Great value!! "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Great said: "Great
    Great food good service "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said: "Nice place
    Food was great,as was the service. Good location that's easy to find:-) "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stu said: "Great food, even better price!
    Very impressed, service was great ... the food was extremely tasty and the £21 saved on the bill, what more can I say. Would definitely recommend to others. If paying by card I would also advise leaving any tip in cash ... as they do skim 10% off gratuities by card payment which goes in Pizza Express's pocket! "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • PANNA said:
    " Good food and good service "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sharon said:
    " Waiter was fab. Helped me access & use taste card. Good food and the service was great. "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ben said: "Terrible service and slow
    Very poor service with food coming out wrong not only for myself but for adjacent table as well. Food took 25 minutes to come out.

    Avoid. "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jack said: "Sassy Waitress Spoilt My Meal
    Upon arrival we were seated next to a family with 2 young children. I mean don't get me wrong I love kids and all but eating my pizza basically over one of their pushchairs was slightly uncomfortable. Food was great up until a waitress kindly showered me in shattered glass. She was lovely however her colleague on the other hand was a completely different story. Not only did she give me the death stare whilst telling her she needed to clean the women's toilets (as they were a complete mess) she made things completely awkward for me to use my taste card. I felt as if though she was trying to deliberately patronise me in front of the whole restaurant. Despite the exceptional food this snotty ass woman spoilt the whole experience. Will not be returning to this pizza express and that's a fact! "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "The Usual PE standard
    Nice location, very friendly staff, did have to wait 35 mins for the starter to arrive but that said it was peak dining time in the evening "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gary said: "Great lunch
    Here on regular basis for lunch, great food an service, easy to use card "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said: "Very Nice
    Lovley new place "
    Posted 4 years, 6 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dawn said: "Delicious
    Had a very enjoyable meal here. Will definately return. Great food. Efficient service. "
    Posted 4 years, 7 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Annette said:
    " Our first visit to Pizza Express, definitely won't be the last! Would recommend the Romano really thin pizza base they are delicious, staff attentive and easy to use tastecard "
    Posted 4 years, 8 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • M said: "Good Service
    This was our first visit to a Pizza Express and probably would never have gone there but for Tastecard. We were most impressed with the prompt and efficient service. The food was good quality and nicely presented. The tables were nicely set and staff cleared and cleaned them quickly. We are looking forward to our next visit. "
    Posted 4 years, 8 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ALAN said: "Very Good
    Will defo use again. Food was nice and staff very friendly :-) left a £5.00 tip "
    Posted 4 years, 10 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals