Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - MILTON KEYNES - Midsummer Arcade image
PizzaExpress - MILTON KEYNES - Midsummer Arcade image
PizzaExpress - MILTON KEYNES - Midsummer Arcade image
PizzaExpress - MILTON KEYNES - Midsummer Arcade image
PizzaExpress - MILTON KEYNES - Midsummer Arcade image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - MILTON KEYNES - Midsummer Arcade

Please be aware that the offer will be unavailable across all PizzaExpress restaurants between the 9th December 2019 and the 1st January 2020 inclusive. It will be reverted back to the usual offering on the 2nd January.

Autumn has arrived and PizzaExpress has brought back some all-time favourites bursting with flavour!

Their signature Calzone is back and better than ever, with the new Calzone ´Nduja and vegan Calzone Verdure. Plus, the Carbonara Romana, and their limited edition of Halloween Smoky Dough Balls.

Diners are invited to gather their friends & family for good times this Autumn at PizzaExpress!

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. Not valid on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday and Father's Day or between the 9th December and the 1st January inclusive. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on Appetisers, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. Drinks and Bar Snacks & Bites are not part of this offer. Extra toppings and liqueur coffer as part of Dolcetti are not included in the discount and come at additional cost (ask your waiter for details). 3. This offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers or rewards (including set menus). Bills cannot be split to benefit from multiple discounts. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecard. So, a table of four will require two cards. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy it while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. This offer is only valid when dining in and it can’t be used on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect or Deliveroo orders. 7. To claim your discount simply present your physical or digital tastecard (digital card available through the tastecard app) to your waiter when asking for the bill. Please note a screenshot of your tastecard will not be accepted. 8. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Bath - Theatre Royal, Bath - Southgate Centre, Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London - Kings Road, London Olympia, London - Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford - Westfield, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Edinburgh - George IV Bridge, Epsom, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. 9. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event‐exclusions.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - MILTON KEYNES - Midsummer Arcade
Average member score
4.3 17
Diner rating
Excellent
8
Very good
7
Good
1
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Duncan said
" Great service and Pizza"
Read more
" Extremely busy."
Read more
" Extremely busy and had to wait 15 mins to be seated. No problems using card. Service and food was..."
Read more
" Just really busy and had to wait 15 mins to be seated. Pleasant after that. Good service.
..."
Read more
DB said
" Excellent service - very quickly served and enjoyed our pizzas. Waitress very friendly and..."
Read more
Jean said "Enjoyable
Good service full of flavour food.
Especially good to be coeliac friendly pizza bases and..."
Read more
Simon said
" Friendly staff, great tasting meal, no complaints :)"
Read more
Jen said "Pizza Express milton keynes
Lovely food. Quick service. Fab waiter. Enjoyable evening"
Read more
" Good food and service"
Read more
Will said "Perfect
Good food, quick and good service, and prompted use of card through asking for promotions and..."
Read more
SMI said "Nice dinner on a budget
Quite enjoyable. The food was nice for a chain and the service was absolutely brilliant. Card was..."
Read more
Graham said "Service And Food
Great food and great service gets very busy"
Read more
Andrea said "Lovely Place
We really enjoy going to pizza express. The food is brilliant and for me dirty controlled. Staff..."
Read more
Geoff said "Quick meal after shopping
Food good, service not so good, didn't expect it, Pizza Express are usually friendly and..."
Read more
Michael said
" Food could have been a little quicker, overwise a great dining experience."
Read more
Annie48 said "Reluctant
When we visited Milton Keynes midweek we rang to book a table and inform them that we had a..."
Read more
Kitkat said
" Quiet restaurant but lack of staff at busy times. Good quality and range of food"
Read more
  • Duncan said:
    " Great service and Pizza "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Extremely busy. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Extremely busy and had to wait 15 mins to be seated. No problems using card. Service and food was pleasant. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Just really busy and had to wait 15 mins to be seated. Pleasant after that. Good service.
    Card easy to use with no problems. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DB said:
    " Excellent service - very quickly served and enjoyed our pizzas. Waitress very friendly and helpful throughout "
    Posted 2 years, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jean said: "Enjoyable
    Good service full of flavour food.
    Especially good to be coeliac friendly pizza bases and other items too. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Simon said:
    " Friendly staff, great tasting meal, no complaints :) "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jen said: "Pizza Express milton keynes
    Lovely food. Quick service. Fab waiter. Enjoyable evening "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good food and service "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Will said: "Perfect
    Good food, quick and good service, and prompted use of card through asking for promotions and discounts. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SMI said: "Nice dinner on a budget
    Quite enjoyable. The food was nice for a chain and the service was absolutely brilliant. Card was easy to use and didn't need pre-booking which was a definite plus! "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Graham said: "Service And Food
    Great food and great service gets very busy "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrea said: "Lovely Place
    We really enjoy going to pizza express. The food is brilliant and for me dirty controlled. Staff are lovely and friendly. We love it. "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Geoff said: "Quick meal after shopping
    Food good, service not so good, didn't expect it, Pizza Express are usually friendly and professional "
    Posted 4 years, 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michael said:
    " Food could have been a little quicker, overwise a great dining experience. "
    Posted 4 years, 7 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Annie48 said: "Reluctant
    When we visited Milton Keynes midweek we rang to book a table and inform them that we had a tastecard, only to be told that they did not accept tastecard until after 2.30pm because the restaurant was busy.

    However, having walked past several times noting there were numerous tables available we decided to go in to see if we could have a table and were firmly informed that we could not.

    It is worth noting that there is nowhere on this site stating that tastecard users have restricted times.

    I would like to point out that this complaint only applies to this one restaurant as we have not experienced this problem with any other Pizza Express. "
    Posted 4 years, 9 months, 8 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kitkat said:
    " Quiet restaurant but lack of staff at busy times. Good quality and range of food "
    Posted 5 years, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Duncan said:
    " Great service and Pizza "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Extremely busy. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Extremely busy and had to wait 15 mins to be seated. No problems using card. Service and food was pleasant. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Just really busy and had to wait 15 mins to be seated. Pleasant after that. Good service.
    Card easy to use with no problems. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DB said:
    " Excellent service - very quickly served and enjoyed our pizzas. Waitress very friendly and helpful throughout "
    Posted 2 years, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jean said: "Enjoyable
    Good service full of flavour food.
    Especially good to be coeliac friendly pizza bases and other items too. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Simon said:
    " Friendly staff, great tasting meal, no complaints :) "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jen said: "Pizza Express milton keynes
    Lovely food. Quick service. Fab waiter. Enjoyable evening "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good food and service "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Will said: "Perfect
    Good food, quick and good service, and prompted use of card through asking for promotions and discounts. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SMI said: "Nice dinner on a budget
    Quite enjoyable. The food was nice for a chain and the service was absolutely brilliant. Card was easy to use and didn't need pre-booking which was a definite plus! "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Graham said: "Service And Food
    Great food and great service gets very busy "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrea said: "Lovely Place
    We really enjoy going to pizza express. The food is brilliant and for me dirty controlled. Staff are lovely and friendly. We love it. "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Geoff said: "Quick meal after shopping
    Food good, service not so good, didn't expect it, Pizza Express are usually friendly and professional "
    Posted 4 years, 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michael said:
    " Food could have been a little quicker, overwise a great dining experience. "
    Posted 4 years, 7 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Annie48 said: "Reluctant
    When we visited Milton Keynes midweek we rang to book a table and inform them that we had a tastecard, only to be told that they did not accept tastecard until after 2.30pm because the restaurant was busy.

    However, having walked past several times noting there were numerous tables available we decided to go in to see if we could have a table and were firmly informed that we could not.

    It is worth noting that there is nowhere on this site stating that tastecard users have restricted times.

    I would like to point out that this complaint only applies to this one restaurant as we have not experienced this problem with any other Pizza Express. "
    Posted 4 years, 9 months, 8 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kitkat said:
    " Quiet restaurant but lack of staff at busy times. Good quality and range of food "
    Posted 5 years, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals