Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - MILTON KEYNES - Xscape image
PizzaExpress - MILTON KEYNES - Xscape image
PizzaExpress - MILTON KEYNES - Xscape image
PizzaExpress - MILTON KEYNES - Xscape image
PizzaExpress - MILTON KEYNES - Xscape image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - MILTON KEYNES - Xscape

One of the biggest Italian food brands in the UK, PizzaExpress invites all tastecard members in to enjoy an exclusive offering of 2 for 1 on all of the scrumptious starters, mains and desserts that are found on the a la carte menu of any of the 400+ PizzaExpress restaurants available with tastecard, the dedicated dining club.

Master Pizza Makers since first being established in 1965, PizzaExpress have always taken great pride in crafting sumptuous new recipes. Diners can expect big flavours, quality hand-crafted pizza and great company at any of their restaurants, with all-new seasonal recipes and some old favourites are returning to PizzaExpress.

Cue the punchy combination of chargrilled aubergine, sundried tomato harissa, jalapeno & Roquito peppers topped with creamy houmous – that’s the new Vegan Mezze pizza. Barbacoa fans rejoice – as the pulled barbacoa beef, spicy chipotle salsa with a fresh tomato, onion & coriander mix is back! To start try the new golden crispy Devonshire Crab Arancini and to finish, Honeycomb Cream Slice – sweet honeycomb pieces on a light & creamy body with a layer of salted caramel and crunchy biscuit. What’s more, tastecard members have the perfect excuse to invite their friends & family to enjoy good times. Together.

Any dining experience at PizzaExpress is sure to be enhanced by tastecard's offering of 2 for 1 meals, which is available exclusively to members and leaves the need to search for PizzaExpress vouchers, deals, offers or discount codes online firmly in the past. Instead, tastecard members can use that time and energy to find the best dish for themselves, from a PizzaExpress menu that can boast the very best that the Italian cuisine has to offer - any of which being available at a superb discount with tastecard.

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on Appetisers, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts and Dolcetti (excluding drinks and bar snacks). We'll knock the cheapest items off your bill when you present the tastecard, though extra toppings are not included in the restaurant discount (ask your waiter for details). 3. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday and Father's Day, or on specific dates throughout December. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect and Deliveroo orders. 7. You can use many tastecards but bear in mind this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer or voucher can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 8. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 9. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 10. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London - Kings Road, London Olympia, London - Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford - Westfield, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Edinburgh - Deanhaugh Street, Edinburgh - George IV Bridge, Epsom, Manchester - Piccadilly Gardens, Square Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. 11. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event-exclusions.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - MILTON KEYNES - Xscape
Average member score
4.4 16
Diner rating
Excellent
10
Very good
4
Good
1
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
" We use the Leighton Buzzard store regularly and this was a great match"
Read more
Lola said
" Amazing"
Read more
Kelly said
" Good food and friendly service."
Read more
Jj27raverbaby said
" Great pizza"
Read more
Samantha said "Great Stuff!
Our server Petya was charming and helpful. Kids loved her - we’ll be back!"
Read more
Sanj said "One Of Our Favourites
Great food, great service, great price."
Read more
Pages015 said "Great Food And Service!
As always great food and service! Staff are friendly and keen to help answer any questions you..."
Read more
Kevin said "Great place to eat
My partner and I were there and I can definitely recommend the place. Pizzas are well made and..."
Read more
Butterfly54x said "Yum Yum
Lovely food , great saving with TC and excellent service again by Lauren."
Read more
Henry said "Pizza Express Xscape Milton Keynes
Good pizza but not exactly what was ordered. Compensated by side salad. Handy place to eat before..."
Read more
Ward said
" Terrible service and even worse food."
Read more
Pete said "Good
Good"
Read more
Katherine said "Yet ANOTHER excellentPizzaExpress meal!
We were greeted like old friends.
Paul - the manager - and all the other staff were..."
Read more
" Food ok, as expected, but excellent service by Omari."
Read more
Robert said "Good
Good food and a very pleasant waitress, would come here again"
Read more
BIANCA said "Centre MK
Good food, friendly service. Good day to day restaurant, nothing extra special but good for a..."
Read more
  • " We use the Leighton Buzzard store regularly and this was a great match "
    Posted 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lola said:
    " Amazing "
    Posted 1 month, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kelly said:
    " Good food and friendly service. "
    Posted 1 month, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jj27raverbaby said:
    " Great pizza "
    Posted 9 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Samantha said: "Great Stuff!
    Our server Petya was charming and helpful. Kids loved her - we’ll be back! "
    Posted 10 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sanj said: "One Of Our Favourites
    Great food, great service, great price. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pages015 said: "Great Food And Service!
    As always great food and service! Staff are friendly and keen to help answer any questions you may have! "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kevin said: "Great place to eat
    My partner and I were there and I can definitely recommend the place. Pizzas are well made and are big enough, even I took the other half for home. "
    Posted 2 years, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Butterfly54x said: "Yum Yum
    Lovely food , great saving with TC and excellent service again by Lauren. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Henry said: "Pizza Express Xscape Milton Keynes
    Good pizza but not exactly what was ordered. Compensated by side salad. Handy place to eat before or after Cineworld MK visit but not an especially warm ambience. (A bit coldly decorated). Staff excellent. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ward said:
    " Terrible service and even worse food. "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pete said: "Good
    Good "
    Posted 4 years, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Katherine said: "Yet ANOTHER excellentPizzaExpress meal!
    We were greeted like old friends.
    Paul - the manager - and all the other staff were friendly, helpful and (in the background) really good cooks.
    The dough balls make a really nice starter and the lasagne Verdi makes a terrific change from pizza...
    Don't even ask about the Tiramisu. I nicked a huge amount of my husband's one!
    It's definitely worth booking a table in time for the end of the film at Cineworld. Terrific evening. "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Food ok, as expected, but excellent service by Omari. "
    Posted 4 years, 4 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robert said: "Good
    Good food and a very pleasant waitress, would come here again "
    Posted 4 years, 11 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • BIANCA said: "Centre MK
    Good food, friendly service. Good day to day restaurant, nothing extra special but good for a quick catch up dinner with friends. "
    Posted 5 years, 1 month, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • " We use the Leighton Buzzard store regularly and this was a great match "
    Posted 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lola said:
    " Amazing "
    Posted 1 month, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kelly said:
    " Good food and friendly service. "
    Posted 1 month, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jj27raverbaby said:
    " Great pizza "
    Posted 9 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Samantha said: "Great Stuff!
    Our server Petya was charming and helpful. Kids loved her - we’ll be back! "
    Posted 10 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sanj said: "One Of Our Favourites
    Great food, great service, great price. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pages015 said: "Great Food And Service!
    As always great food and service! Staff are friendly and keen to help answer any questions you may have! "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kevin said: "Great place to eat
    My partner and I were there and I can definitely recommend the place. Pizzas are well made and are big enough, even I took the other half for home. "
    Posted 2 years, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Butterfly54x said: "Yum Yum
    Lovely food , great saving with TC and excellent service again by Lauren. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Henry said: "Pizza Express Xscape Milton Keynes
    Good pizza but not exactly what was ordered. Compensated by side salad. Handy place to eat before or after Cineworld MK visit but not an especially warm ambience. (A bit coldly decorated). Staff excellent. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ward said:
    " Terrible service and even worse food. "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pete said: "Good
    Good "
    Posted 4 years, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Katherine said: "Yet ANOTHER excellentPizzaExpress meal!
    We were greeted like old friends.
    Paul - the manager - and all the other staff were friendly, helpful and (in the background) really good cooks.
    The dough balls make a really nice starter and the lasagne Verdi makes a terrific change from pizza...
    Don't even ask about the Tiramisu. I nicked a huge amount of my husband's one!
    It's definitely worth booking a table in time for the end of the film at Cineworld. Terrific evening. "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Food ok, as expected, but excellent service by Omari. "
    Posted 4 years, 4 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robert said: "Good
    Good food and a very pleasant waitress, would come here again "
    Posted 4 years, 11 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • BIANCA said: "Centre MK
    Good food, friendly service. Good day to day restaurant, nothing extra special but good for a quick catch up dinner with friends. "
    Posted 5 years, 1 month, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals