Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - NEWARK image
PizzaExpress - NEWARK image
PizzaExpress - NEWARK image
PizzaExpress - NEWARK image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - NEWARK

One of the biggest Italian food brands in the UK, PizzaExpress invites all tastecard members in to enjoy an exclusive offering of 2 for 1 on all of the scrumptious starters, mains and desserts that are found on the a la carte menu of any of the 400+ PizzaExpress restaurants available with tastecard, the dedicated diners club.

When simply nothing else will do, head to the nearest PizzaExpress to satisfy the cravings and ease back into all your favourites.

The taste of the iconic, hot & fluffy Dough Balls dipped in creamy garlic butter, the smell of hand-stretched and freshly-baked signature dough pizzas, perfect for any occasion.

Whether yours is the Pollo Ad Astra, voted nation’s favourite, or the classic Margherita there’s something for everyone – including gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan choices. So sit back, relax and enjoy the flavour in every slice – because there’s truly nothing that beats it.

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on dishes To Begin, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts and Dolcetti (excluding drinks). At the PizzaExpress restaurants serving the Piattini menu, each card will give you 2 for 1 on up to 4 Piattinis ordered, as well as 2 for the price of 1 on Mains, Sides, Desserts and Dolcetti. Please note the Piattini menu is valid at selected restaurants only. We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill when you present the tastecard, though extra toppings are not included in the restaurant discount (ask your waiter for details). 3. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or from the 17th December 2017 to the 1st January 2019 inclusive. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 7. You can use many tastecards but bear in mind this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer or voucher can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 8. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 9. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 10. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 11. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Bishopsgate, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London Olympia, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford - Westfield, London - Trafalgar Square, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. 12. The following PizzaExpress restaurants offer the Piattini menu: Birmingham Resorts World, Bromsgrove, Dudley - Merry Hill, Leicester - King Street, Leicester - Highcross, Shrewsbury, Stafford, Stoke, Stourbridge, Tamworth, Telford, Walsall, Barnes, Chiswick, London - Earls Court Road, East Sheen, London - Fulham Palace Road, Gloucester Road, East Molesey - Hampton Court Palace, Kew, London - Kings Road, Kingston - Portsmouth Road, Kingston - The Rotunda, London - Notting Hill Gate, Putney, Richmond, Shepherds Bush, Teddington, Twickenham, London - Whiteleys, Wimbledon Village, Wimbledon Broadway. 13. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event-exclusions.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - NEWARK
Average member score
4.9 15
Diner rating
Excellent
13
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
H&M’s said "Pizza
Great place very classy and loved the food and staff"
Read more
Tia said "Beautiful Summer Location
We had dinner outside by the canal, it was picturesque. The staff were so friendly, service was..."
Read more
Judy said "Good Food And Service
Lovely food, friendly and efficient service. Great view from upstairs. No problem with using..."
Read more
VENESSA said "Love going to Pizza Express Newark
Consistency is key for me and they deliver all the time.

We go at least 3x per..."
Read more
" Great food and service as always."
Read more
Jools said "Super Efficient Service
Food as good quality as ever, staff cheerful and very speedy. Very good."
Read more
" Lovely"
Read more
BARRY said "Good as usual
We have visited a few times, whilst in Newark. Always good food n service. A little noisy..."
Read more
Tasty said
" Good service and good food as always."
Read more
Justin said "Pizza By The River
Nice dinner for the family with polite service made very reasonable value with the taste card"
Read more
Chris said "Lovely food
Me and my partner came here yesterday and had a lovely meal. Would definitely come again."
Read more
Jools15 said "Delicious !
Best pizza's we've ever had .. REALLY ! Great atmosphere and lovely staff .. Thanks..."
Read more
Maria said "Great Experience!!!
Good food and atmosphere. We'll definitely be coming back!!!"
Read more
Paul said "Perfect, Relaxed Meal Out
Very friendly and polite young waitress.
Brilliant food. Have been many times and will..."
Read more
STACEY said "Very good food, excellent service!
Our food was delicious and the waiting time was very short. The waiter Adam was friendly and..."
Read more
  • H&M’s said: "Pizza
    Great place very classy and loved the food and staff "
    Posted 2 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tia said: "Beautiful Summer Location
    We had dinner outside by the canal, it was picturesque. The staff were so friendly, service was quick and the food was delicious. "
    Posted 1 year, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Judy said: "Good Food And Service
    Lovely food, friendly and efficient service. Great view from upstairs. No problem with using tastecard. Would definitely recommend :) "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • VENESSA said: "Love going to Pizza Express Newark
    Consistency is key for me and they deliver all the time.

    We go at least 3x per month and service is always good, food choices are amazing, especially gluten and vegetarian options. Salads are always freshly prepared. Boys love the food too..

    Child friendly and always good to book in advance if you can.

    Keep up the great service, that's why we keep coming back!!! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food and service as always. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jools said: "Super Efficient Service
    Food as good quality as ever, staff cheerful and very speedy. Very good. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • BARRY said: "Good as usual
    We have visited a few times, whilst in Newark. Always good food n service. A little noisy upstairs, with a family, only a small child , bless him. Great view onto the river, wine reasonable, sweets n liqueur s yummy. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tasty said:
    " Good service and good food as always. "
    Posted 2 years, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Justin said: "Pizza By The River
    Nice dinner for the family with polite service made very reasonable value with the taste card "
    Posted 2 years, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said: "Lovely food
    Me and my partner came here yesterday and had a lovely meal. Would definitely come again. "
    Posted 2 years, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jools15 said: "Delicious !
    Best pizza's we've ever had .. REALLY ! Great atmosphere and lovely staff .. Thanks pizza express Newark .. Coming back again tonight for another visit .. We love it "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maria said: "Great Experience!!!
    Good food and atmosphere. We'll definitely be coming back!!! "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "Perfect, Relaxed Meal Out
    Very friendly and polite young waitress.
    Brilliant food. Have been many times and will continue to do so. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • STACEY said: "Very good food, excellent service!
    Our food was delicious and the waiting time was very short. The waiter Adam was friendly and provided very exemplary service! "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • H&M’s said: "Pizza
    Great place very classy and loved the food and staff "
    Posted 2 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tia said: "Beautiful Summer Location
    We had dinner outside by the canal, it was picturesque. The staff were so friendly, service was quick and the food was delicious. "
    Posted 1 year, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Judy said: "Good Food And Service
    Lovely food, friendly and efficient service. Great view from upstairs. No problem with using tastecard. Would definitely recommend :) "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • VENESSA said: "Love going to Pizza Express Newark
    Consistency is key for me and they deliver all the time.

    We go at least 3x per month and service is always good, food choices are amazing, especially gluten and vegetarian options. Salads are always freshly prepared. Boys love the food too..

    Child friendly and always good to book in advance if you can.

    Keep up the great service, that's why we keep coming back!!! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food and service as always. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jools said: "Super Efficient Service
    Food as good quality as ever, staff cheerful and very speedy. Very good. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • BARRY said: "Good as usual
    We have visited a few times, whilst in Newark. Always good food n service. A little noisy upstairs, with a family, only a small child , bless him. Great view onto the river, wine reasonable, sweets n liqueur s yummy. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tasty said:
    " Good service and good food as always. "
    Posted 2 years, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Justin said: "Pizza By The River
    Nice dinner for the family with polite service made very reasonable value with the taste card "
    Posted 2 years, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said: "Lovely food
    Me and my partner came here yesterday and had a lovely meal. Would definitely come again. "
    Posted 2 years, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jools15 said: "Delicious !
    Best pizza's we've ever had .. REALLY ! Great atmosphere and lovely staff .. Thanks pizza express Newark .. Coming back again tonight for another visit .. We love it "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maria said: "Great Experience!!!
    Good food and atmosphere. We'll definitely be coming back!!! "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "Perfect, Relaxed Meal Out
    Very friendly and polite young waitress.
    Brilliant food. Have been many times and will continue to do so. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • STACEY said: "Very good food, excellent service!
    Our food was delicious and the waiting time was very short. The waiter Adam was friendly and provided very exemplary service! "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals