Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - NORWICH - The Forum image
PizzaExpress - NORWICH - The Forum image
PizzaExpress - NORWICH - The Forum image
PizzaExpress - NORWICH - The Forum image
PizzaExpress - NORWICH - The Forum image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - NORWICH - The Forum

One of the biggest Italian food brands in the UK, PizzaExpress invites all tastecard members in to enjoy an exclusive offering of 2 for 1 on all of the scrumptious starters, mains and desserts that are found on the a la carte menu of any of the 400+ PizzaExpress restaurants available with tastecard, the dedicated dining club.

There’s a party going on at PizzaExpress this Christmas. A celebration! A chance for one and all to gather around the PizzaExpress table with friends, family & colleagues, in the celebration of good times over some truly great food. From exciting new menu additions to the comeback of the nation’s favourites, there’s no celebration like the one at PizzaExpress.

There’s plenty of Christmas specials the promise to dazzle and delight - will you try the PizzaExpress twist on Pigs in Blankets? Will you indulge in their new festive pizza, La Festiva, which is adorned with scrumptious pulled turkey and festive stuffing? Or will you enjoy the Snowball Dough Balls, our famous Dough Balls dusted with cinnamon and served with your choice of fruit coulis, vanilla cream dip or salted caramel. Don't worry if you want to enjoy your favourites from the main menu either, they're all available too!

What's more? Any dining experience is sure to be enhanced by tastecard's offering of 2 for 1 meals, which is available exclusively to members and leaves the need to search for PizzaExpress vouchers, deals, offers or discount codes online firmly in the past. Instead, tastecard members can use that time and energy to find the best dish for themselves, from a PizzaExpress menu that can boast the very best that the Italian cuisine has to offer - any of which being available at a superb discount with tastecard.

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on dishes To Begin, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts and Dolcetti (excluding drinks). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill when you present the tastecard, though extra toppings are not included in the restaurant discount (ask your waiter for details). 3. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or from the 17th December 2018 to the 1st January 2019 inclusive. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 7. You can use many tastecards but bear in mind this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer or voucher can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 8. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 9. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 10. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Edinburgh - Deanhaugh Street, Edinburgh - George IV Bridge, Epsom, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London - Kings Road, London Olympia, Manchester - Piccadilly Gardens, London - Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford - Westfield, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event-exclusions.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - NORWICH - The Forum
Average member score
4.3 26
Diner rating
Excellent
17
Very good
4
Good
2
Average
1
Poor
2
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
S said "Nice Pizza
Good good & service"
Read more
Jo said "Easy Use Of Tastecard. Not The Greatest Food
We love Pizza Express but this one seemed to lack the chain’s usual high standards. Food was..."
Read more
Helena said
" Very good food and service"
Read more
The said "Good Food - Good Service
I had a lovely meal at Pizza Express - food was delicious and the service was efficient too :)..."
Read more
Dave said "Calzone
Where has the Calzone gone...Very dissapointed!"
Read more
Dave said "Evening meal
Good service and well cooked Calzone...Sea Bass a tad over cooked but flavoursome."
Read more
Dave said "Calzone where are you?
So sad to see Calzone off the menu..spoilt it for me but....Staff brilliant and..."
Read more
More said "Need More Topping
Disappointing how much the chain has changed. Used to be you could buy a decent pizza with a good..."
Read more
Angela said "Lovely Meal
We went for an after theatre matinee meal. Staff were delightful - service was prompt and the..."
Read more
Rex said "Lovely as usual
Lovely food in a lovely setting. Always enjoy our visits to Pizza Express at the Forum."
Read more
Dave said "Well Done Norwich Pizza Express
This place is exceptional, the best we have visited. The food is spot on and very generous with..."
Read more
christina said
" All good as usual"
Read more
Mummy said "Beautiful View
Excellent food /
Lovely waitress and very friendly and helpful, unfortunately did have to..."
Read more
"Lovely View
Lovely service and lovely smiles"
Read more
Otti said
" Food always superb,even better when you save"
Read more
Jonathan said "Lovely meal out
Lovely atmosphere, great food"
Read more
Darren said "Superb pizza
Just excellent"
Read more
The said
" 1st Class Venue, pleasant surroundings with nice atmosphere; Polite Courteous Friendly Staff-..."
Read more
Lesley said "Pizza Express
Had to send a main course back as was burnt another was presented but i had finished mine so..."
Read more
STEPH said
" Average, brought out the wrong drink.

Hair in the pizza."
Read more
*** said "Won't be returning
We arrived to be seated at a table that was full of crumbs and a dirty napkin that was obviously..."
Read more
Cherry said
" I came to pizza express on 23/11/14 food good but sorry to say the service was a bit rushed it..."
Read more
Darren said "Excellent as usual.
The food is excellent as is the service and the view from the bridge seats is spectacular of..."
Read more
"Excellent
First time I've used the tastecard and it was so easy! Pizza express was ever so busy but..."
Read more
CLAUDIA said "Fantastic
Service was excellent and fast. Food was amazing! Very welcoming, super friendly. Awesome..."
Read more
Andy said "Works night out
Had a meal out as someone was leaving, fantastic setting shame the rustichella pizza was like..."
Read more
  • S said: "Nice Pizza
    Good good & service "
    Posted 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jo said: "Easy Use Of Tastecard. Not The Greatest Food
    We love Pizza Express but this one seemed to lack the chain’s usual high standards. Food was mediocre, service was average considering we dined quite early and there were only a few tables occupied. If in Norwich I would recommend using the Pizza Express on St Benedict’s Street rather than the one in the Forum. "
    Posted 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Helena said:
    " Very good food and service "
    Posted 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • The said: "Good Food - Good Service
    I had a lovely meal at Pizza Express - food was delicious and the service was efficient too :) highly recommend "
    Posted 6 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dave said: "Calzone
    Where has the Calzone gone...Very dissapointed! "
    Posted 8 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dave said: "Evening meal
    Good service and well cooked Calzone...Sea Bass a tad over cooked but flavoursome. "
    Posted 8 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dave said: "Calzone where are you?
    So sad to see Calzone off the menu..spoilt it for me but....Staff brilliant and understanding...Thank you "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • More said: "Need More Topping
    Disappointing how much the chain has changed. Used to be you could buy a decent pizza with a good amount of topping on it for £8. Now you pay £14 for a pizza with an eighth the amount of topping previously. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Angela said: "Lovely Meal
    We went for an after theatre matinee meal. Staff were delightful - service was prompt and the food was very good. Pasta and pizza enjoyed by us both. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rex said: "Lovely as usual
    Lovely food in a lovely setting. Always enjoy our visits to Pizza Express at the Forum. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dave said: "Well Done Norwich Pizza Express
    This place is exceptional, the best we have visited. The food is spot on and very generous with the portion sizing. The views are lovely from the restaurant. The staff and management are very friendly and obliging. Well done Norwich Pizza Express! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • christina said:
    " All good as usual "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mummy said: "Beautiful View
    Excellent food /
    Lovely waitress and very friendly and helpful, unfortunately did have to wait a while to order and and pay bill or order extra drinks - but saying that the waitress was talking to other tables or servicing,
    This didn't spoil the meal.
    Food was lovely and would revommend "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Lovely View
    Lovely service and lovely smiles "
    Posted 2 years, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Otti said:
    " Food always superb,even better when you save "
    Posted 2 years, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jonathan said: "Lovely meal out
    Lovely atmosphere, great food "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Darren said: "Superb pizza
    Just excellent "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • The said:
    " 1st Class Venue, pleasant surroundings with nice atmosphere; Polite Courteous Friendly Staff- welcomed on arrival, and shown to our table- service faultless; Food 1st Class, well presented; and exceptional Good Value for Money "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lesley said: "Pizza Express
    Had to send a main course back as was burnt another was presented but i had finished mine so spoilt the atmosphere of a Saturday night out for two shame the burnt food was brought to the table in the first place "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • STEPH said:
    " Average, brought out the wrong drink.

    Hair in the pizza. "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • *** said: "Won't be returning
    We arrived to be seated at a table that was full of crumbs and a dirty napkin that was obviously from the previous people. We asked for the table to be wiped and the waitress said I'll get a cloth came back wiped the table no apology said absolutely nothing. Then my daughters pasta arrives in a dirty bowl. Not a great experience. "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cherry said:
    " I came to pizza express on 23/11/14 food good but sorry to say the service was a bit rushed it wasn't that busy but as soon as we put our knife and fork down it was whipped away the same with our deserts , it was my birthday and wanted to enjoy a relaxing meal but felt we we're hurried out so very disappointed "
    Posted 3 years, 11 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Darren said: "Excellent as usual.
    The food is excellent as is the service and the view from the bridge seats is spectacular of Norwich castle and saint Peters church "
    Posted 4 years, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Excellent
    First time I've used the tastecard and it was so easy! Pizza express was ever so busy but the staff were friendly and efficient and so were the chefs. "
    Posted 4 years, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • CLAUDIA said: "Fantastic
    Service was excellent and fast. Food was amazing! Very welcoming, super friendly. Awesome atmosphere! 1000* "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said: "Works night out
    Had a meal out as someone was leaving, fantastic setting shame the rustichella pizza was like cardboard, and at £11.50 I was not impressed but did not make fuss as would have spoiled the enjoyment for others, had chocolate heaven and that was nice, all in all nearly £20 for the food and drink, I will not go back. "
    Posted 4 years, 7 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • S said: "Nice Pizza
    Good good & service "
    Posted 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jo said: "Easy Use Of Tastecard. Not The Greatest Food
    We love Pizza Express but this one seemed to lack the chain’s usual high standards. Food was mediocre, service was average considering we dined quite early and there were only a few tables occupied. If in Norwich I would recommend using the Pizza Express on St Benedict’s Street rather than the one in the Forum. "
    Posted 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Helena said:
    " Very good food and service "
    Posted 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • The said: "Good Food - Good Service
    I had a lovely meal at Pizza Express - food was delicious and the service was efficient too :) highly recommend "
    Posted 6 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dave said: "Calzone
    Where has the Calzone gone...Very dissapointed! "
    Posted 8 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dave said: "Evening meal
    Good service and well cooked Calzone...Sea Bass a tad over cooked but flavoursome. "
    Posted 8 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dave said: "Calzone where are you?
    So sad to see Calzone off the menu..spoilt it for me but....Staff brilliant and understanding...Thank you "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • More said: "Need More Topping
    Disappointing how much the chain has changed. Used to be you could buy a decent pizza with a good amount of topping on it for £8. Now you pay £14 for a pizza with an eighth the amount of topping previously. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Angela said: "Lovely Meal
    We went for an after theatre matinee meal. Staff were delightful - service was prompt and the food was very good. Pasta and pizza enjoyed by us both. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rex said: "Lovely as usual
    Lovely food in a lovely setting. Always enjoy our visits to Pizza Express at the Forum. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dave said: "Well Done Norwich Pizza Express
    This place is exceptional, the best we have visited. The food is spot on and very generous with the portion sizing. The views are lovely from the restaurant. The staff and management are very friendly and obliging. Well done Norwich Pizza Express! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • christina said:
    " All good as usual "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mummy said: "Beautiful View
    Excellent food /
    Lovely waitress and very friendly and helpful, unfortunately did have to wait a while to order and and pay bill or order extra drinks - but saying that the waitress was talking to other tables or servicing,
    This didn't spoil the meal.
    Food was lovely and would revommend "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Lovely View
    Lovely service and lovely smiles "
    Posted 2 years, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Otti said:
    " Food always superb,even better when you save "
    Posted 2 years, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jonathan said: "Lovely meal out
    Lovely atmosphere, great food "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Darren said: "Superb pizza
    Just excellent "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • The said:
    " 1st Class Venue, pleasant surroundings with nice atmosphere; Polite Courteous Friendly Staff- welcomed on arrival, and shown to our table- service faultless; Food 1st Class, well presented; and exceptional Good Value for Money "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lesley said: "Pizza Express
    Had to send a main course back as was burnt another was presented but i had finished mine so spoilt the atmosphere of a Saturday night out for two shame the burnt food was brought to the table in the first place "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • STEPH said:
    " Average, brought out the wrong drink.

    Hair in the pizza. "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • *** said: "Won't be returning
    We arrived to be seated at a table that was full of crumbs and a dirty napkin that was obviously from the previous people. We asked for the table to be wiped and the waitress said I'll get a cloth came back wiped the table no apology said absolutely nothing. Then my daughters pasta arrives in a dirty bowl. Not a great experience. "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cherry said:
    " I came to pizza express on 23/11/14 food good but sorry to say the service was a bit rushed it wasn't that busy but as soon as we put our knife and fork down it was whipped away the same with our deserts , it was my birthday and wanted to enjoy a relaxing meal but felt we we're hurried out so very disappointed "
    Posted 3 years, 11 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Darren said: "Excellent as usual.
    The food is excellent as is the service and the view from the bridge seats is spectacular of Norwich castle and saint Peters church "
    Posted 4 years, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Excellent
    First time I've used the tastecard and it was so easy! Pizza express was ever so busy but the staff were friendly and efficient and so were the chefs. "
    Posted 4 years, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • CLAUDIA said: "Fantastic
    Service was excellent and fast. Food was amazing! Very welcoming, super friendly. Awesome atmosphere! 1000* "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said: "Works night out
    Had a meal out as someone was leaving, fantastic setting shame the rustichella pizza was like cardboard, and at £11.50 I was not impressed but did not make fuss as would have spoiled the enjoyment for others, had chocolate heaven and that was nice, all in all nearly £20 for the food and drink, I will not go back. "
    Posted 4 years, 7 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals