Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - OXTED image
PizzaExpress - OXTED image
PizzaExpress - OXTED image
PizzaExpress - OXTED image
PizzaExpress - OXTED image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - OXTED

12. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event-exclusions

One of the biggest Italian food brands in the UK, PizzaExpress invites all tastecard members in to enjoy an exclusive offering of 2 for 1 on all of the scrumptious starters, mains and desserts that are found on the a la carte menu of any of the 400+ PizzaExpress restaurants available with tastecard, the dedicated diners club.

Lighter evenings, longer days. The air is warm and the sky is bright. You’ve looked forward to it all year – because nothing beats your favourite PizzaExpress pizza in the sunshine. So, head to PizzaExpress and prepare yourself for a summer of unbeatable flavours.

If you’re in the mood for something new, be sure to try the lighter Vegan Leggera Giardiniera - just under 600 calories! Or savour the deep-flavours of the bigger, thinner & crispier Quatro Carni Romana. Finish off with Affogato - the classic combination of a strong espresso and creamy gelato, with a dash of salted caramel sauce.

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on dishes To Begin, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts and Dolcetti (excluding drinks). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill when you present the tastecard, though extra toppings are not included in the restaurant discount (ask your waiter for details). 3. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or from the 17th December 2018 to the 1st January 2019 inclusive. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 7. You can use many tastecards but bear in mind this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer or voucher can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 8. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 9. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 10. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Edinburgh - Queensferry Street, Edinburgh - North Bridge, Edinburgh – Holyrood, Edinburgh - George IV Bridge, Euston Road, Falmouth, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London Olympia, Newquay, The O2 North Greenwich, St Ives, Stratford - Westfield, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants.The following PizzaExpress restaurants offer the tastecard restaurant discount on the Piattini menu: Balham; Battersea; Buxton; Clapham - Abbeville Road; Clapham Junction; Derby – Intu; Derby – Irongate; Doncaster; Dulwich Village; East Midlands Park; Glossop; Grantham; Herne Hill; Kennington; Lincoln; London - Fulham Broadway; London - Fulham Road (363); London - Fulham Road (895); Macclesfield; Newark; Nottingham – Giltbrook; Nottingham – Goosegate; Nottingham - King Street; Sheffield - Devonshire Street; Sheffield - Ecclesall Road; Sheffield – Meadowhall; Sheffield - St Paul's Place; Sheffield - Valley Centertainment; Sheffield The Moor; Streatham; Wandsworth - Old York Road; Wandsworth - Trinity Road; West Bridgford.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - OXTED
Average member score
4.4 5
Diner rating
Excellent
3
Very good
1
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Kerry said "Pizza Express
Didn't need to book at lunch time. Food was nice and waitress pleasant.
It is a bit..."
Read more
Lynne said
" Lovely food as always xXx"
Read more
Lynne said
" Very nice evening..."
Read more
Davidh said "Service Slow But Great Food
Service Slow But Great Food"
Read more
ALAN said "Excellent
Very good food ,the service was great and I saved £22 on a meal for 4 !! My only complaint is the..."
Read more
  • Kerry said: "Pizza Express
    Didn't need to book at lunch time. Food was nice and waitress pleasant.
    It is a bit expensive even with the discount. "
    Posted 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lynne said:
    " Lovely food as always xXx "
    Posted 1 month ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lynne said:
    " Very nice evening... "
    Posted 3 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Davidh said: "Service Slow But Great Food
    Service Slow But Great Food "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ALAN said: "Excellent
    Very good food ,the service was great and I saved £22 on a meal for 4 !! My only complaint is the level of light ! I struggled to read the menu ! Please buy brighter bulbs! Otherwise first class . "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Kerry said: "Pizza Express
    Didn't need to book at lunch time. Food was nice and waitress pleasant.
    It is a bit expensive even with the discount. "
    Posted 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lynne said:
    " Lovely food as always xXx "
    Posted 1 month ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lynne said:
    " Very nice evening... "
    Posted 3 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Davidh said: "Service Slow But Great Food
    Service Slow But Great Food "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ALAN said: "Excellent
    Very good food ,the service was great and I saved £22 on a meal for 4 !! My only complaint is the level of light ! I struggled to read the menu ! Please buy brighter bulbs! Otherwise first class . "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals