Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - PETERBOROUGH image
PizzaExpress - PETERBOROUGH image
PizzaExpress - PETERBOROUGH image
PizzaExpress - PETERBOROUGH image
PizzaExpress - PETERBOROUGH image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - PETERBOROUGH

Master Pizza Makers since first being established in 1965, PizzaExpress have always taken great pride in crafting sumptuous new recipes. Because they know you share their passion for delicious pizza, this season they’re offering up big flavours, fit to satisfy all cravings.

tastecard members are invited to discover delights like their Vegan Puttanesca, which comes complete with pulled jackfruit, their comforting Carbonara Romana pizza, with flavoursome Italian Pancetta and, for those in the mood for something fruity, their new Rum Punch cocktail is sure to warm you up this winter, and it makes for a fabulous addition to any dish.

Whether you’re in search of a quick mid‐week meal, a catch up with friends over some scrumptious fare, or some quality time with the family, good times are guaranteed for all at PizzaExpress.

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on Appetisers, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts and Dolcetti (excluding drinks and bar snacks). We'll knock the cheapest items off your bill when you present the tastecard, though extra toppings are not included in the restaurant discount (ask your waiter for details). 3. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday and Father's Day, or on specific dates throughout December. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect and Deliveroo orders. 7. You can use many tastecards but bear in mind this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer or voucher can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 8. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 9. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 10. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London - Kings Road, London Olympia, London - Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford - Westfield, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Edinburgh - Deanhaugh Street, Edinburgh - George IV Bridge, Epsom, Manchester - Piccadilly Gardens, Square Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. 11. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event-exclusions.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - PETERBOROUGH
Average member score
4.4 10
Diner rating
Excellent
7
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Kristina said
" Good afternoon, it has been the worst experience, will never order from there again, ordered a..."
Read more
Jones said
" Excellent food and service"
Read more
" Good pizza friendly service."
Read more
Lesley said "Great value
Excellent, tasty food with great service."
Read more
Henry said "Great
Really great toddler happy the whole time lovely pizza thanks"
Read more
Jannette said
" Great meal with value for money."
Read more
Guy said "Very fresh ingrediants
Food was very nice and fresh. Made in a open kitchen so you can see what's going on. The..."
Read more
mrs said "Great food
We had an amazing late lunch on Sunday there. We sat at the lovely table with a view of the..."
Read more
Nick said "Amazing food
Great food and great atmosphere. Only moan would be that the food took quite a long time to arrive."
Read more
Andy said "Love it!
Friendly helpful staff. Busy restaurant but quick service and attentive staff. Food is always..."
Read more
  • Kristina said:
    " Good afternoon, it has been the worst experience, will never order from there again, ordered a pizza and had to wait 2 hours even if it showed estimated time before 11, tried to contact them they apologisied and said it will be shortly, passed one more hour contacted again and some guy with name Josh said apparantly restaurant are already closed. Is just horrible experience, just not exceptable. "
    Posted 1 month, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jones said:
    " Excellent food and service "
    Posted 1 month, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good pizza friendly service. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lesley said: "Great value
    Excellent, tasty food with great service. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Henry said: "Great
    Really great toddler happy the whole time lovely pizza thanks "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 23 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jannette said:
    " Great meal with value for money. "
    Posted 3 years, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Guy said: "Very fresh ingrediants
    Food was very nice and fresh. Made in a open kitchen so you can see what's going on. The only down side was the price. For 2 mains 2 cokes and 1 hot chocolate came to £32.00 for lunch (without discount) which i think is quite dear for a lunch menu. Would expect the cost to be around £25.00 however with the discount it came to £24.00.

    Would defiantly eat here again however only with a discount card. "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • mrs said: "Great food
    We had an amazing late lunch on Sunday there. We sat at the lovely table with a view of the Square and had a really nice time. The service was fast and polite. Starters mains and desserts were great and we just cant fault anything. Fab place for a grab to bite if you are in the city centre. "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 21 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nick said: "Amazing food
    Great food and great atmosphere. Only moan would be that the food took quite a long time to arrive. "
    Posted 4 years, 9 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said: "Love it!
    Friendly helpful staff. Busy restaurant but quick service and attentive staff. Food is always brilliant.
    No need to pre-book, just walk in "
    Posted 4 years, 9 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Kristina said:
    " Good afternoon, it has been the worst experience, will never order from there again, ordered a pizza and had to wait 2 hours even if it showed estimated time before 11, tried to contact them they apologisied and said it will be shortly, passed one more hour contacted again and some guy with name Josh said apparantly restaurant are already closed. Is just horrible experience, just not exceptable. "
    Posted 1 month, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jones said:
    " Excellent food and service "
    Posted 1 month, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good pizza friendly service. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lesley said: "Great value
    Excellent, tasty food with great service. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Henry said: "Great
    Really great toddler happy the whole time lovely pizza thanks "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 23 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jannette said:
    " Great meal with value for money. "
    Posted 3 years, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Guy said: "Very fresh ingrediants
    Food was very nice and fresh. Made in a open kitchen so you can see what's going on. The only down side was the price. For 2 mains 2 cokes and 1 hot chocolate came to £32.00 for lunch (without discount) which i think is quite dear for a lunch menu. Would expect the cost to be around £25.00 however with the discount it came to £24.00.

    Would defiantly eat here again however only with a discount card. "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • mrs said: "Great food
    We had an amazing late lunch on Sunday there. We sat at the lovely table with a view of the Square and had a really nice time. The service was fast and polite. Starters mains and desserts were great and we just cant fault anything. Fab place for a grab to bite if you are in the city centre. "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 21 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nick said: "Amazing food
    Great food and great atmosphere. Only moan would be that the food took quite a long time to arrive. "
    Posted 4 years, 9 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said: "Love it!
    Friendly helpful staff. Busy restaurant but quick service and attentive staff. Food is always brilliant.
    No need to pre-book, just walk in "
    Posted 4 years, 9 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals