Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - PORTSMOUTH - GUNWHARF KEYS image
PizzaExpress - PORTSMOUTH - GUNWHARF KEYS image
PizzaExpress - PORTSMOUTH - GUNWHARF KEYS image
PizzaExpress - PORTSMOUTH - GUNWHARF KEYS image
PizzaExpress - PORTSMOUTH - GUNWHARF KEYS image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - PORTSMOUTH - GUNWHARF KEYS

One of the biggest Italian food brands in the UK, PizzaExpress invites all tastecard members in to enjoy an exclusive offering of 2 for 1 on all of the scrumptious starters, mains and desserts that are found on the a la carte menu of any of the 400+ PizzaExpress restaurants available with tastecard, the dedicated dining club.

Master Pizza Makers since first being established in 1965, PizzaExpress have always taken great pride in crafting sumptuous new recipes. Diners can expect big flavours, quality hand-crafted pizza and great company at any of their restaurants, with all-new seasonal recipes and some old favourites are returning to PizzaExpress.

Cue the punchy combination of chargrilled aubergine, sundried tomato harissa, jalapeno & Roquito peppers topped with creamy houmous – that’s the new Vegan Mezze pizza. Barbacoa fans rejoice – as the pulled barbacoa beef, spicy chipotle salsa with a fresh tomato, onion & coriander mix is back! To start try the new golden crispy Devonshire Crab Arancini and to finish, Honeycomb Cream Slice – sweet honeycomb pieces on a light & creamy body with a layer of salted caramel and crunchy biscuit. What’s more, tastecard members have the perfect excuse to invite their friends & family to enjoy good times. Together.

Any dining experience at PizzaExpress is sure to be enhanced by tastecard's offering of 2 for 1 meals, which is available exclusively to members and leaves the need to search for PizzaExpress vouchers, deals, offers or discount codes online firmly in the past. Instead, tastecard members can use that time and energy to find the best dish for themselves, from a PizzaExpress menu that can boast the very best that the Italian cuisine has to offer - any of which being available at a superb discount with tastecard.

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on Appetisers, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts and Dolcetti (excluding drinks and bar snacks). We'll knock the cheapest items off your bill when you present the tastecard, though extra toppings are not included in the restaurant discount (ask your waiter for details). 3. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday and Father's Day, or on specific dates throughout December. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect and Deliveroo orders. 7. You can use many tastecards but bear in mind this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer or voucher can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 8. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 9. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 10. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London - Kings Road, London Olympia, London - Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford - Westfield, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Edinburgh - Deanhaugh Street, Edinburgh - George IV Bridge, Epsom, Manchester - Piccadilly Gardens, Square Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. 11. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event-exclusions.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - PORTSMOUTH - GUNWHARF KEYS
Average member score
4.4 35
Diner rating
Excellent
23
Very good
6
Good
3
Average
2
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Leadbeater said
" Excellent food good atmosphere and a nice place to go for a quick lunch and drink"
Read more
M said
" Excellent service"
Read more
Niamh said
" Lovely food and great service"
Read more
Lee said
" Really nice service had a lovely time"
Read more
Helen said "Another Fab Pizza
Our go to place after the cinema never disappoints"
Read more
Chris said
" Two excellent Romans’ got pizzas"
Read more
WoodGreenA said "Excellent Service
Service was impeccable! Food delicious - definitely returning soon."
Read more
.... said "Not Too Sharp
Blunt cutlery unable to cut food.
Staff slow. Added extras to the bill. Took 10mins to sit..."
Read more
DAVID said "Good food and service
Nice food and quick service. Taste Card easy to use."
Read more
Beau said "Why Wouldn’t You !
Always have a great meal at pizza express and it’s great value with the Taste card !"
Read more
ABZ said "Always the best
Perfect service and food as always .. can't go wrong here ever :-)"
Read more
Eve said "Great Experience!
Great service and lovely food!"
Read more
Mr said "Very Busy
Very busy but that was to be expected on a lovely sunny day. The food tasted fine & the..."
Read more
ABZ said "Always the best
What else to say ... always the best :-)"
Read more
Jodie said "Pizza Express Gunwharf Quays
Really attentive service, delicious food all round. I had the new vegan pizza which I really..."
Read more
Aginor said
" All perfect"
Read more
Peter said "Cool Evening
Great food as always."
Read more
ABZ said "Good food as always
Good food and service:-) always happy to come back."
Read more
Mike said
" Very very busy on fireworks display night but food and service was still excellent"
Read more
Jeremy said
" Excellent service from Clare"
Read more
" Service slow
Food fantastic as usual"
Read more
Marnie said "Great Food
Wish they would employ a person to do desserts rather than the servers doing it, waited ages for..."
Read more
" Staff were very friendly, short staffed and lack of training did not do them justice"
Read more
"Good
Good service"
Read more
Farhat said "Ticks All The Boxes
Courteous service , great food, fab ambience"
Read more
DP said
" Great food as expected with excellent service on top."
Read more
DEBORAH said "Not very christmassy
No decorations. .......at all.....fab pizza though"
Read more
" Fab food. Excellent customer service"
Read more
VAM said "Food OK, very slow service
Service painfully slow today. Had to ask to order, to pay etc as was taking so long. Food was OK..."
Read more
" It was great no complaints"
Read more
Vicky said
" Great food, and speedy service!"
Read more
David said "Great venue
Great food,good service and fast...recommend a visit"
Read more
Joseph said "Pizza Not So Express
Calzone was empty apart from spinach, starter order wrong couldn't be bothered to wait for a..."
Read more
" Calzone was empty apart from spinach, expensive drinks"
Read more
GRANT said "Wouldn't return if the meal was free
Went here with my girlfriend with vouchers from a Christmas present and can safely say I..."
Read more
  • Leadbeater said:
    " Excellent food good atmosphere and a nice place to go for a quick lunch and drink "
    Posted 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • M said:
    " Excellent service "
    Posted 1 month, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Niamh said:
    " Lovely food and great service "
    Posted 3 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lee said:
    " Really nice service had a lovely time "
    Posted 4 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Helen said: "Another Fab Pizza
    Our go to place after the cinema never disappoints "
    Posted 6 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said:
    " Two excellent Romans’ got pizzas "
    Posted 6 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • WoodGreenA said: "Excellent Service
    Service was impeccable! Food delicious - definitely returning soon. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • .... said: "Not Too Sharp
    Blunt cutlery unable to cut food.
    Staff slow. Added extras to the bill. Took 10mins to sit in a very empty restaurant. Spent 30mins waiting to pay the bill "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DAVID said: "Good food and service
    Nice food and quick service. Taste Card easy to use. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Beau said: "Why Wouldn’t You !
    Always have a great meal at pizza express and it’s great value with the Taste card ! "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ABZ said: "Always the best
    Perfect service and food as always .. can't go wrong here ever :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Eve said: "Great Experience!
    Great service and lovely food! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mr said: "Very Busy
    Very busy but that was to be expected on a lovely sunny day. The food tasted fine & the portions a reasonable size.
    Satisfied "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ABZ said: "Always the best
    What else to say ... always the best :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jodie said: "Pizza Express Gunwharf Quays
    Really attentive service, delicious food all round. I had the new vegan pizza which I really recommend! Also the tea/coffee of your choice plus a mini dessert is a really good deal at around £5.50 - the figs with cinnamon and mascarpone is divine "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Aginor said:
    " All perfect "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said: "Cool Evening
    Great food as always. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ABZ said: "Good food as always
    Good food and service:-) always happy to come back. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mike said:
    " Very very busy on fireworks display night but food and service was still excellent "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jeremy said:
    " Excellent service from Clare "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Service slow
    Food fantastic as usual "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Marnie said: "Great Food
    Wish they would employ a person to do desserts rather than the servers doing it, waited ages for our waiter to do an entire family desserts, "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Staff were very friendly, short staffed and lack of training did not do them justice "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Good
    Good service "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Farhat said: "Ticks All The Boxes
    Courteous service , great food, fab ambience "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DP said:
    " Great food as expected with excellent service on top. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DEBORAH said: "Not very christmassy
    No decorations. .......at all.....fab pizza though "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Fab food. Excellent customer service "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • VAM said: "Food OK, very slow service
    Service painfully slow today. Had to ask to order, to pay etc as was taking so long. Food was OK (although my pizza only had 4 olives). Not the usual standard I would expect from Pizza Express. Will not be returning to this particular branch again. Will go to Port Solent as staff friendlier and more attentive. "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " It was great no complaints "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vicky said:
    " Great food, and speedy service! "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Great venue
    Great food,good service and fast...recommend a visit "
    Posted 4 years, 5 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joseph said: "Pizza Not So Express
    Calzone was empty apart from spinach, starter order wrong couldn't be bothered to wait for a replacement, drinks over priced, no beef on the sloppy Guiseppe no olives on the four seasons and to be honest all the orders looked liked child portions. And also no sauces? And not enough change for the bill so overall DISGUSTED. "
    Posted 4 years, 6 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Calzone was empty apart from spinach, expensive drinks "
    Posted 4 years, 6 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GRANT said: "Wouldn't return if the meal was free
    Went here with my girlfriend with vouchers from a Christmas present and can safely say I wouldn't return.....can get so much better delivered or bought @ a shop "
    Posted 5 years, 1 month, 14 days ago...
    1 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Leadbeater said:
    " Excellent food good atmosphere and a nice place to go for a quick lunch and drink "
    Posted 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • M said:
    " Excellent service "
    Posted 1 month, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Niamh said:
    " Lovely food and great service "
    Posted 3 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lee said:
    " Really nice service had a lovely time "
    Posted 4 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Helen said: "Another Fab Pizza
    Our go to place after the cinema never disappoints "
    Posted 6 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said:
    " Two excellent Romans’ got pizzas "
    Posted 6 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • WoodGreenA said: "Excellent Service
    Service was impeccable! Food delicious - definitely returning soon. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • .... said: "Not Too Sharp
    Blunt cutlery unable to cut food.
    Staff slow. Added extras to the bill. Took 10mins to sit in a very empty restaurant. Spent 30mins waiting to pay the bill "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DAVID said: "Good food and service
    Nice food and quick service. Taste Card easy to use. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Beau said: "Why Wouldn’t You !
    Always have a great meal at pizza express and it’s great value with the Taste card ! "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ABZ said: "Always the best
    Perfect service and food as always .. can't go wrong here ever :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Eve said: "Great Experience!
    Great service and lovely food! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mr said: "Very Busy
    Very busy but that was to be expected on a lovely sunny day. The food tasted fine & the portions a reasonable size.
    Satisfied "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ABZ said: "Always the best
    What else to say ... always the best :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jodie said: "Pizza Express Gunwharf Quays
    Really attentive service, delicious food all round. I had the new vegan pizza which I really recommend! Also the tea/coffee of your choice plus a mini dessert is a really good deal at around £5.50 - the figs with cinnamon and mascarpone is divine "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Aginor said:
    " All perfect "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said: "Cool Evening
    Great food as always. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ABZ said: "Good food as always
    Good food and service:-) always happy to come back. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mike said:
    " Very very busy on fireworks display night but food and service was still excellent "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jeremy said:
    " Excellent service from Clare "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Service slow
    Food fantastic as usual "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Marnie said: "Great Food
    Wish they would employ a person to do desserts rather than the servers doing it, waited ages for our waiter to do an entire family desserts, "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Staff were very friendly, short staffed and lack of training did not do them justice "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Good
    Good service "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Farhat said: "Ticks All The Boxes
    Courteous service , great food, fab ambience "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DP said:
    " Great food as expected with excellent service on top. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DEBORAH said: "Not very christmassy
    No decorations. .......at all.....fab pizza though "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Fab food. Excellent customer service "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • VAM said: "Food OK, very slow service
    Service painfully slow today. Had to ask to order, to pay etc as was taking so long. Food was OK (although my pizza only had 4 olives). Not the usual standard I would expect from Pizza Express. Will not be returning to this particular branch again. Will go to Port Solent as staff friendlier and more attentive. "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " It was great no complaints "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vicky said:
    " Great food, and speedy service! "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Great venue
    Great food,good service and fast...recommend a visit "
    Posted 4 years, 5 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joseph said: "Pizza Not So Express
    Calzone was empty apart from spinach, starter order wrong couldn't be bothered to wait for a replacement, drinks over priced, no beef on the sloppy Guiseppe no olives on the four seasons and to be honest all the orders looked liked child portions. And also no sauces? And not enough change for the bill so overall DISGUSTED. "
    Posted 4 years, 6 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Calzone was empty apart from spinach, expensive drinks "
    Posted 4 years, 6 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GRANT said: "Wouldn't return if the meal was free
    Went here with my girlfriend with vouchers from a Christmas present and can safely say I wouldn't return.....can get so much better delivered or bought @ a shop "
    Posted 5 years, 1 month, 14 days ago...
    1 out of 3 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals