Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - PRESTON image
PizzaExpress - PRESTON image
PizzaExpress - PRESTON image
PizzaExpress - PRESTON image
PizzaExpress - PRESTON image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - PRESTON

Please be aware that the offer will be unavailable across all PizzaExpress restaurants between the 9th December 2019 and the 1st January 2020 inclusive. It will be reverted back to the usual offering on the 2nd January.

This season, tastecard members are invited to join PizzaExpress with friends and family to celebrate good times over great food!

They have plenty of reasons to dazzle and delight with their new festive pizza, the ‘Porchetta’, which is topped with succulent pulled pork and garlic roast potatoes. Diners can also enjoy Snowball Dough Balls, PizzaExpress’ famous Dough Balls served with sprinkles of cinnamon, flurries of icing, and an avalanche of vanilla, salted caramel or fruit yumminess.

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. Not valid on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday and Father's Day or between the 9th December and the 1st January inclusive. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on Appetisers, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. Drinks and Bar Snacks & Bites are not part of this offer. Extra toppings and liqueur coffer as part of Dolcetti are not included in the discount and come at additional cost (ask your waiter for details). 3. This offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers or rewards (including set menus). Bills cannot be split to benefit from multiple discounts. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecard. So, a table of four will require two cards. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy it while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. This offer is only valid when dining in and it can’t be used on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect or Deliveroo orders. 7. To claim your discount simply present your physical or digital tastecard (digital card available through the tastecard app) to your waiter when asking for the bill. Please note a screenshot of your tastecard will not be accepted. 8. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Bath - Theatre Royal, Bath - Southgate Centre, Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London - Kings Road, London Olympia, London - Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford - Westfield, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Edinburgh - George IV Bridge, Epsom, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. 9. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event‐exclusions.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - PRESTON
Average member score
4.8 27
Diner rating
Excellent
21
Very good
6
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Surendra said
" So, impressed with Tastecard benefits. Saved money with good restaurant. Really enjoyed very much"
Read more
Sophia said
" Lovely food, nice atmosphere, good service, nothing to complain about would definitely recommend!"
Read more
Sowerbutts said "Lovely Staff, good location
We liked the feel of the restaurant and the staff were friendly and helpful, however we felt the..."
Read more
Happy said "Love Pizza Express
Consistently a great place to eat and people watch"
Read more
Lisa said "Zapparoli Excellent
New pizza Zapparoli is excellent"
Read more
Karen said "Fantastic
Great food, vibrant atmosphere and attentive staff. Thanks"
Read more
Hannah said "Fabulous Service!
Had an absolutely fabulous American waitress! Very friendly and very attentive!"
Read more
"Good Pizzas As Always
Their gluten free pizza is excellent. Good service at this Restaraunt as well."
Read more
Steven said
" Perfect"
Read more
Karen said "Pizza Express
Super service"
Read more
"Great Food
Been here loads. Lunch and tea. Amazing

Great value."
Read more
Amanda said
" Fast service, freindly staff, food was delicious thanks"
Read more
Michael said "Great
Have been many times, food and service is always great 5 stars every day."
Read more
Julie.l.Dewhirst said
" Very nice food,a very pleasant lunch"
Read more
"Great Food
Never had a bad experience at a pizza express food is always great and service is perfect. Look..."
Read more
"Always A Safe Bet
As usual this place is brilliant whilst in town shopping"
Read more
RK said "Great Food. Friendly Service.
Enjoyed our lunch today. Ordered Gluten Free garlic bread and pizzas. They are the nicest we have..."
Read more
RK said "Great Food Friendly Service
Enjoyed a great lunch. We ordered Gluten Free Pizzas and they are the best we have ever had. Good..."
Read more
Matthew said "Nice dinner
Sevice was quick food very good well presented :-)"
Read more
Julie said "Beautiful!
Lovely food and atmosphere- would certainly go back"
Read more
Joseph said
" Fabulous staff and food alike"
Read more
Gillian said
" Excellent"
Read more
" Friendly service and good food"
Read more
Ben said "Good
Always consistant"
Read more
DC said
" Enjoyed a lovely meal. Service was quick and efficient. Only one problem was the volume of the..."
Read more
Vic said "Great restaurant
My wife and I visit Preston fairly infrequently, perhaps half a dozen times a year, but when we..."
Read more
Barbara said
" We visit Preston PizzaExpress nearly every Thursday when we are shopping. The staff are lovely..."
Read more
  • Surendra said:
    " So, impressed with Tastecard benefits. Saved money with good restaurant. Really enjoyed very much "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sophia said:
    " Lovely food, nice atmosphere, good service, nothing to complain about would definitely recommend! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sowerbutts said: "Lovely Staff, good location
    We liked the feel of the restaurant and the staff were friendly and helpful, however we felt the portion size on the pasta were a bit on the small side. Food itself was good but not best value for money if paying full price. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Happy said: "Love Pizza Express
    Consistently a great place to eat and people watch "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said: "Zapparoli Excellent
    New pizza Zapparoli is excellent "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karen said: "Fantastic
    Great food, vibrant atmosphere and attentive staff. Thanks "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hannah said: "Fabulous Service!
    Had an absolutely fabulous American waitress! Very friendly and very attentive! "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Good Pizzas As Always
    Their gluten free pizza is excellent. Good service at this Restaraunt as well. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steven said:
    " Perfect "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karen said: "Pizza Express
    Super service "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great Food
    Been here loads. Lunch and tea. Amazing

    Great value. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amanda said:
    " Fast service, freindly staff, food was delicious thanks "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michael said: "Great
    Have been many times, food and service is always great 5 stars every day. "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julie.l.Dewhirst said:
    " Very nice food,a very pleasant lunch "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great Food
    Never had a bad experience at a pizza express food is always great and service is perfect. Look forward to visiting again. "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Always A Safe Bet
    As usual this place is brilliant whilst in town shopping "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • RK said: "Great Food. Friendly Service.
    Enjoyed our lunch today. Ordered Gluten Free garlic bread and pizzas. They are the nicest we have ever tasted. Tasty and crispy; just how we like them. Will definitely be back. "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • RK said: "Great Food Friendly Service
    Enjoyed a great lunch. We ordered Gluten Free Pizzas and they are the best we have ever had. Good taste and nice / crispy. Just how we like pizza. Will be back. "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matthew said: "Nice dinner
    Sevice was quick food very good well presented :-) "
    Posted 3 years, 11 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julie said: "Beautiful!
    Lovely food and atmosphere- would certainly go back "
    Posted 4 years, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joseph said:
    " Fabulous staff and food alike "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gillian said:
    " Excellent "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Friendly service and good food "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ben said: "Good
    Always consistant "
    Posted 4 years, 9 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DC said:
    " Enjoyed a lovely meal. Service was quick and efficient. Only one problem was the volume of the music we had to talk quite loud to talk to each other. "
    Posted 5 years, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vic said: "Great restaurant
    My wife and I visit Preston fairly infrequently, perhaps half a dozen times a year, but when we do we always go to this restaurant for lunch. We have never had anything other than excellent service and superb food. I can fully recommend a visit. "
    Posted 5 years, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Barbara said:
    " We visit Preston PizzaExpress nearly every Thursday when we are shopping. The staff are lovely and very friendly my friend and I think this is the best restaurant in the area we travel from St Anne’s and think it is worth it we have always had a good meal and never had to complain thank you to all staff. "
    Posted 5 years, 10 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Surendra said:
    " So, impressed with Tastecard benefits. Saved money with good restaurant. Really enjoyed very much "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sophia said:
    " Lovely food, nice atmosphere, good service, nothing to complain about would definitely recommend! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sowerbutts said: "Lovely Staff, good location
    We liked the feel of the restaurant and the staff were friendly and helpful, however we felt the portion size on the pasta were a bit on the small side. Food itself was good but not best value for money if paying full price. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Happy said: "Love Pizza Express
    Consistently a great place to eat and people watch "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said: "Zapparoli Excellent
    New pizza Zapparoli is excellent "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karen said: "Fantastic
    Great food, vibrant atmosphere and attentive staff. Thanks "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hannah said: "Fabulous Service!
    Had an absolutely fabulous American waitress! Very friendly and very attentive! "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Good Pizzas As Always
    Their gluten free pizza is excellent. Good service at this Restaraunt as well. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steven said:
    " Perfect "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karen said: "Pizza Express
    Super service "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great Food
    Been here loads. Lunch and tea. Amazing

    Great value. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amanda said:
    " Fast service, freindly staff, food was delicious thanks "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michael said: "Great
    Have been many times, food and service is always great 5 stars every day. "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julie.l.Dewhirst said:
    " Very nice food,a very pleasant lunch "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great Food
    Never had a bad experience at a pizza express food is always great and service is perfect. Look forward to visiting again. "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Always A Safe Bet
    As usual this place is brilliant whilst in town shopping "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • RK said: "Great Food. Friendly Service.
    Enjoyed our lunch today. Ordered Gluten Free garlic bread and pizzas. They are the nicest we have ever tasted. Tasty and crispy; just how we like them. Will definitely be back. "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • RK said: "Great Food Friendly Service
    Enjoyed a great lunch. We ordered Gluten Free Pizzas and they are the best we have ever had. Good taste and nice / crispy. Just how we like pizza. Will be back. "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matthew said: "Nice dinner
    Sevice was quick food very good well presented :-) "
    Posted 3 years, 11 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julie said: "Beautiful!
    Lovely food and atmosphere- would certainly go back "
    Posted 4 years, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joseph said:
    " Fabulous staff and food alike "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gillian said:
    " Excellent "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Friendly service and good food "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ben said: "Good
    Always consistant "
    Posted 4 years, 9 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DC said:
    " Enjoyed a lovely meal. Service was quick and efficient. Only one problem was the volume of the music we had to talk quite loud to talk to each other. "
    Posted 5 years, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vic said: "Great restaurant
    My wife and I visit Preston fairly infrequently, perhaps half a dozen times a year, but when we do we always go to this restaurant for lunch. We have never had anything other than excellent service and superb food. I can fully recommend a visit. "
    Posted 5 years, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Barbara said:
    " We visit Preston PizzaExpress nearly every Thursday when we are shopping. The staff are lovely and very friendly my friend and I think this is the best restaurant in the area we travel from St Anne’s and think it is worth it we have always had a good meal and never had to complain thank you to all staff. "
    Posted 5 years, 10 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals