tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - SALISBURY image
PizzaExpress - SALISBURY image
PizzaExpress - SALISBURY image
PizzaExpress - SALISBURY image
PizzaExpress - SALISBURY image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - SALISBURY

One of the biggest Italian food brands in the UK, PizzaExpress invites all tastecard members in to enjoy an exclusive offering of 2 for 1 on all of the scrumptious starters, mains and desserts that are found on the a la carte menu of any of the 400+ PizzaExpress restaurants available with tastecard, the dedicated dining club.

When there’s a chill in the air, you should make a date to visit your local PizzaExpress to treat yourself to the familiar and comforting taste of an old favourite (American Hot, dare we ask?). Or why not try something NEW? With a menu, full of rich autumnal colours & flavours, there’s plenty to have “just the way you like it.”

From the meaty Campana Romana pizza, featuring soft and warm notes of pork & fennel sausage, to the gluten-free Broad Bean Rigatoni pasta (it’s ever-so-creamy) and the warm & indulgent Sticky Toffee Bundt baked in our ovens, it’s bound to bring a slice of happiness to your day.

What's more? Any dining experience is sure to be enhanced by tastecard's offering of 2 for 1 meals, which is available exclusively to members and leaves the need to search for PizzaExpress vouchers, deals, offers or discount codes online firmly in the past. Instead, tastecard members can use that time and energy to find the best dish for themselves, from a PizzaExpress menu that boasts the very best that the Italian cuisine has to offer. All of which is available at a superb discount with tastecard.

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. The offer gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 PizzaExpress discount on all courses, including To Begin, Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill when you present the dedicated tastecard discount voucher. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 3. Alcoholic drinks available to over 18's only and management reserve the right to request ID. Dine in style; drink responsibly. Available while stocks last. 4. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December (From the 18th to and including the 26th). 5. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 6. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 7. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 8. Unfortunately, this 2 for 1 PizzaExpress offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer or voucher can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 9. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 10. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - SALISBURY
Average member score
4.8 14
Diner rating
Excellent
12
Very good
1
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
"Very Good
Last minute decision to eat here and found food very good value and service excellent"
Read more
Chris said "Relaxing Lunch - Great Staff
Nothing went wrong, was perfect and very enjoyable."
Read more
Duth said "Always Spot-on
Our go to place for a quick meal !"
Read more
D said
" Amazing staff!"
Read more
gary said "Pleasant and attentive
Despite being on the market Square, being a really busy restaurant, the service was speedy,..."
Read more
Bryan said
" Excellent service and good food well done"
Read more
GEOFFREY said "Pizza
Excellent food and service ."
Read more
Sue said
" Yummy food!"
Read more
James said "Excellent
Faultless"
Read more
Diana said "Great Service And Tasty Food!
Service was very pleasant and helpful. The manager was exceptionally friendly and professional...."
Read more
Wah said "Very Pleasant Sunday Lunch
First visit to this Pizza Express. Lovely thin and crisp pizzas. Limoncello dessert awesome. Good..."
Read more
" Very good food."
Read more
" Good quick friendly service with a smile"
Read more
Glenn said
" A little annoying that some of the menu is limited for use with the card...food was nice though..."
Read more
"I went there on Thursday lunchtime Nov 3rd in a hurry between visits with my wife to Salisbury..."
Read more
"GREAT SERVICE Lovely staff, really friendly and helpful and constantly smiling. Totally..."
Read more
"We had a lovely meal at Pizza Express last night - thanks to the staff for making a nice quiet..."
Read more
  • "Very Good
    Last minute decision to eat here and found food very good value and service excellent "
    Posted 1 month, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said: "Relaxing Lunch - Great Staff
    Nothing went wrong, was perfect and very enjoyable. "
    Posted 3 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Duth said: "Always Spot-on
    Our go to place for a quick meal ! "
    Posted 4 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • D said:
    " Amazing staff! "
    Posted 9 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • gary said: "Pleasant and attentive
    Despite being on the market Square, being a really busy restaurant, the service was speedy, attentive and timely.
    The food is brilliant as ever.
    The atmosphere and decor is good and we'll finished. "
    Posted 10 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bryan said:
    " Excellent service and good food well done "
    Posted 1 year, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GEOFFREY said: "Pizza
    Excellent food and service . "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sue said:
    " Yummy food! "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Excellent
    Faultless "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Diana said: "Great Service And Tasty Food!
    Service was very pleasant and helpful. The manager was exceptionally friendly and professional. Food came out quickly and was very tasty, exceeded our expectations. Very good value for money. Would definitely come back and recommend it! They accept the taste card the odd weekend which is very convenient, but it's worth checking with them beforehand. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Wah said: "Very Pleasant Sunday Lunch
    First visit to this Pizza Express. Lovely thin and crisp pizzas. Limoncello dessert awesome. Good service. Will return. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 11 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very good food. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 16 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good quick friendly service with a smile "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Glenn said:
    " A little annoying that some of the menu is limited for use with the card...food was nice though but staff seemed stressed "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "I went there on Thursday lunchtime Nov 3rd in a hurry between visits with my wife to Salisbury hospital. Stupidly we both had left our phones at home and we had arranged for a plumber to come in the afternoon. The 2 young ladies were extremely polite and helpful and let us borrow their phone as we tried to contact one of our neighbours. Although rushed we did enjoy our meal and though I am not a ''Pizza person' I did enjoy my Veneziana and my wife her Lasagne Classica and she makes a very good Lasagne either meat or vegetarian herself so praise indeed to all. We will definitely go there again in a more leisurely time though Norman "
    Posted 5 years, 11 months, 10 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "GREAT SERVICE Lovely staff, really friendly and helpful and constantly smiling. Totally recommend visiting Pizza Express Salisbury :) Kitty   "
    Posted 6 years, 2 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "We had a lovely meal at Pizza Express last night - thanks to the staff for making a nice quiet birthday meal for my husband. Jemima   "
    Posted 6 years, 10 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • "Very Good
    Last minute decision to eat here and found food very good value and service excellent "
    Posted 1 month, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said: "Relaxing Lunch - Great Staff
    Nothing went wrong, was perfect and very enjoyable. "
    Posted 3 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Duth said: "Always Spot-on
    Our go to place for a quick meal ! "
    Posted 4 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • D said:
    " Amazing staff! "
    Posted 9 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • gary said: "Pleasant and attentive
    Despite being on the market Square, being a really busy restaurant, the service was speedy, attentive and timely.
    The food is brilliant as ever.
    The atmosphere and decor is good and we'll finished. "
    Posted 10 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bryan said:
    " Excellent service and good food well done "
    Posted 1 year, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GEOFFREY said: "Pizza
    Excellent food and service . "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sue said:
    " Yummy food! "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Excellent
    Faultless "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Diana said: "Great Service And Tasty Food!
    Service was very pleasant and helpful. The manager was exceptionally friendly and professional. Food came out quickly and was very tasty, exceeded our expectations. Very good value for money. Would definitely come back and recommend it! They accept the taste card the odd weekend which is very convenient, but it's worth checking with them beforehand. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Wah said: "Very Pleasant Sunday Lunch
    First visit to this Pizza Express. Lovely thin and crisp pizzas. Limoncello dessert awesome. Good service. Will return. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 11 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very good food. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 16 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good quick friendly service with a smile "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Glenn said:
    " A little annoying that some of the menu is limited for use with the card...food was nice though but staff seemed stressed "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "I went there on Thursday lunchtime Nov 3rd in a hurry between visits with my wife to Salisbury hospital. Stupidly we both had left our phones at home and we had arranged for a plumber to come in the afternoon. The 2 young ladies were extremely polite and helpful and let us borrow their phone as we tried to contact one of our neighbours. Although rushed we did enjoy our meal and though I am not a ''Pizza person' I did enjoy my Veneziana and my wife her Lasagne Classica and she makes a very good Lasagne either meat or vegetarian herself so praise indeed to all. We will definitely go there again in a more leisurely time though Norman "
    Posted 5 years, 11 months, 10 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "GREAT SERVICE Lovely staff, really friendly and helpful and constantly smiling. Totally recommend visiting Pizza Express Salisbury :) Kitty   "
    Posted 6 years, 2 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "We had a lovely meal at Pizza Express last night - thanks to the staff for making a nice quiet birthday meal for my husband. Jemima   "
    Posted 6 years, 10 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review