Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - SHEFFIELD - MEADOWHALL image
PizzaExpress - SHEFFIELD - MEADOWHALL image
PizzaExpress - SHEFFIELD - MEADOWHALL image
PizzaExpress - SHEFFIELD - MEADOWHALL image
PizzaExpress - SHEFFIELD - MEADOWHALL image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - SHEFFIELD - MEADOWHALL

One of the biggest Italian food brands in the UK, PizzaExpress invites all tastecard members in to enjoy an exclusive offering of 2 for 1 on all of the scrumptious starters, mains and desserts that are found on the a la carte menu of any of the 400+ PizzaExpress restaurants available with tastecard, the dedicated diners club.

There’s no better season than Christmas to gather round great food with your family, friends (and the ones who deserve Snowball Dough Balls)… Whether it’s for “just the two of us” or a jolly crowd, make it the perfect occasion at PizzaExpress - the more really is the merrier.

Create lasting memories while tucking into delicious Christmas specials - from the indulgent Maple-Glazed Gammon Romana to the iconic Snowball Dough Balls, the festive dishes are inspired by tradition, but with a signature PizzaExpress twist, and made with hand-picked quality ingredients full of flavour.

What's more? Any dining experience is sure to be enhanced by tastecard's offering of 2 for 1 meals, which is available exclusively to members and leaves the need to search for PizzaExpress vouchers, deals, offers or discount codes online firmly in the past. Instead, tastecard members can use that time and energy to find the best dish for themselves, from a PizzaExpress restaurant menu that can boast the very best that the Italian cuisine has to offer - any of which being available at a superb restaurant discount with tastecard.

Important Information

Please Note:1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. The offer gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 PizzaExpress discount on all courses, including To Begin, Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill when you present the tastecard, though extra toppings are not included in the restaurant discount (ask your waiter for details). 3. Alcoholic drinks available to over 18's only and management reserve the right to request ID. Dine in style; drink responsibly. Available while stocks last. 4. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December (between the 18th and 26th December). 5. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 6. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 7. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 8. Unfortunately, this 2 for 1 PizzaExpress offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer or voucher can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 9. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 10. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 11. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barrett St, Bishopsgate, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Golden Square, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London Olympia, The O2, Stratford - Westfield, London - Trafalgar Square, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. The restaurant discount is not available at Fulham restaurants on match days. The restaurant offer is also unavailable at the following restaurants from the 4th December to the 1st January: Ashford - McArthur Glen, Cheshire Oaks, Kew, Leicester Square, London - Beauchamp Place, London - St Christopher's Place, London - Victoria Street, London - Wardour Street, Manchester - Trafford Centre, Manchester - Trafford Centre, Portsmouth - Gunwharf Quays, York - Designer Outlet. Full terms and conditions are available at the bottom of the page.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - SHEFFIELD - MEADOWHALL
Average member score
4.3 43
Diner rating
Excellent
26
Very good
9
Good
6
Average
1
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
TC said "Love Pizza Express
Food and service good, as always - only one complaint on this visit and that was the portion size..."
Read more
Slink said
" simply lovely"
Read more
Kellie said
" Lovely food very nice surroundings will certainly eat there again."
Read more
Ross said "Great Food Good Value
Enjoyed experience and food and all at a great price"
Read more
JackH said "First Time Using Card
Great tasting classy meals ie not huge portion sizes, beware drinks prices (£7 pint), really easy..."
Read more
Karen said
" Lovely food and fast friendly service. Ideal visit pre cinema"
Read more
Tony said
" Very good all-round
."
Read more
Cregan said "Brill
Great staff, food was so quick and delicious"
Read more
Lisa said
" Great service and food"
Read more
" Very good value for money, 2 for 1 on all courses."
Read more
Kaz said "Great... And Knowledgable On Gluten Free
Fab meal, staff friendly and helpful and know their stuff re my gluten/wheat intolerance..."
Read more
Dale said "Great
Great"
Read more
Dave said "Great
Top drawer"
Read more
Beckie said "Amazing
Amazing service and food served in very quick time and hot, delicious as well and there was..."
Read more
Jeff said "Food
Was lovely"
Read more
" Seated straight away, excellent service, amazing food and they catered for our two year old..."
Read more
Unhappy said
" The 1st pizza was burnt, then returned, the second was brought without a cutting wheel.
Read more
" Nice friendly staff . Food arrived quickly edges of the pizza a little burnt but all in all..."
Read more
SAM said "Awesome
Great food as always and lovely waitress Annabelle, so polite and helpful"
Read more
Nick said "Did What It Said On The tin.
The card said that we could get 50% off the total food bill on a Sunday as well as other days."
Read more
Jen said
" Service extremely slow despite several people on. Knowledge of taste card use not very good. Food..."
Read more
" Good value"
Read more
peter said "Speedy, friendly service
Called Sunday eve before cinema. Booking was easy online. Staff were friendly and service was..."
Read more
"Worth The Saving
Useful stop for refuelling when Xmas shopping"
Read more
Lesley said
" Lovely tasty food good service will definitely return again to pizza express card was really easy..."
Read more
" Tables stacked high with dirty plates whilst new customers queued out the door!!"
Read more
Luke said
" Perfect"
Read more
Alexander said "7 teenagers can't be wrong.
My daughter took 6 of her friends for her birthday. I informed staff that I would be paying bill..."
Read more
Catherine said
" Excellent service and good value"
Read more
Stan said "Cracking Meal !
Lovely salmon risotto to start, followed by a calzone n calabrese pizza then great desserts ! Read more
" The Manager had a real attitude with us over one of her staff's mistakes. The waitress was..."
Read more
Rowena said
" Brilliant"
Read more
Janet said "Great
gaily said "great meal & savings thanks to taste card
had lovely meal this evening in pizza express and great savings thanks to taste card. wish you..."
Read more
"Very Nice
Service was excellent, food was very good, overall very very nice"
Read more
Lisa said
" Birthday meal fab food fab savings!"
Read more
Richard said "Very slow service
Took around 35 mins from order to pizza arriving, not good service. Waitress had to chase the order."
Read more
Richard said "Always A Welcome
As always we were made welcome even though very busy
Food excellent"
Read more
James said "Beaut
Calzone & Ristochello pizza were fab! Great service too"
Read more
John said
" 01:12:14
I took my Wife, Granddaughter & Great-Granddaughter for a 'Light..."
Read more
" All round excellent experience!
Superb service"
Read more
Stephen said "Pizza expres
Really enjoyed the food."
Read more
Kim said
" No issues using tastecard, food excellent as always, service great - love pizza express at meadow..."
Read more
  • TC said: "Love Pizza Express
    Food and service good, as always - only one complaint on this visit and that was the portion size seemed to be smaller than usual. First time I’ve ever been there and used my Tastecard; not saying the two things are connected, but will see what happens next time! "
    Posted 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Slink said:
    " simply lovely "
    Posted 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kellie said:
    " Lovely food very nice surroundings will certainly eat there again. "
    Posted 3 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ross said: "Great Food Good Value
    Enjoyed experience and food and all at a great price "
    Posted 5 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JackH said: "First Time Using Card
    Great tasting classy meals ie not huge portion sizes, beware drinks prices (£7 pint), really easy to use tastecard, would visit again but not regularly "
    Posted 10 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karen said:
    " Lovely food and fast friendly service. Ideal visit pre cinema "
    Posted 10 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tony said:
    " Very good all-round
    . "
    Posted 1 year, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cregan said: "Brill
    Great staff, food was so quick and delicious "
    Posted 1 year, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said:
    " Great service and food "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very good value for money, 2 for 1 on all courses. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kaz said: "Great... And Knowledgable On Gluten Free
    Fab meal, staff friendly and helpful and know their stuff re my gluten/wheat intolerance... "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dale said: "Great
    Great "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dave said: "Great
    Top drawer "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Beckie said: "Amazing
    Amazing service and food served in very quick time and hot, delicious as well and there was nothing too much trouble would visit again 100% "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jeff said: "Food
    Was lovely "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Seated straight away, excellent service, amazing food and they catered for our two year old brilliantly! X "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Unhappy said:
    " The 1st pizza was burnt, then returned, the second was brought without a cutting wheel.

    When the wheel arrived it was stained and needed to be cleaned, the base of the pizza was the thinnest in record.

    Overall, one of the worst pizza experiences. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Nice friendly staff . Food arrived quickly edges of the pizza a little burnt but all in all enjoyable "
    Posted 2 years, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SAM said: "Awesome
    Great food as always and lovely waitress Annabelle, so polite and helpful "
    Posted 2 years, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nick said: "Did What It Said On The tin.
    The card said that we could get 50% off the total food bill on a Sunday as well as other days. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jen said:
    " Service extremely slow despite several people on. Knowledge of taste card use not very good. Food was good. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good value "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • peter said: "Speedy, friendly service
    Called Sunday eve before cinema. Booking was easy online. Staff were friendly and service was speedy. Happy with the food. Starters & pizza. Only personal criticism would be that its very cafe-like. Although that is in the nature of the company I think, in that its designed for easy-clean, quick turn over. So dont let that put you off. Good offer of 50% discount. Recommend for a quick convenient meal, but not posh dining. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Worth The Saving
    Useful stop for refuelling when Xmas shopping "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lesley said:
    " Lovely tasty food good service will definitely return again to pizza express card was really easy to use no questions asked "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Tables stacked high with dirty plates whilst new customers queued out the door!! "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Luke said:
    " Perfect "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alexander said: "7 teenagers can't be wrong.
    My daughter took 6 of her friends for her birthday. I informed staff that I would be paying bill but would leave the kids and come back to pay. They were very happy to do this. When I returned the kids said they enjoyed it and staff said the were well behaved. Everyone had a great time and I saved £34.00 on total bill. Great all round. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Catherine said:
    " Excellent service and good value "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stan said: "Cracking Meal !
    Lovely salmon risotto to start, followed by a calzone n calabrese pizza then great desserts !
    Top service can't recommend enough "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " The Manager had a real attitude with us over one of her staff's mistakes. The waitress was fantastic though. Food was great. Shame the Manager(ess) let the side down "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rowena said:
    " Brilliant "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Janet said: "Great
    . "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • gaily said: "great meal & savings thanks to taste card
    had lovely meal this evening in pizza express and great savings thanks to taste card. wish you did a family card so we could all have benefited. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Very Nice
    Service was excellent, food was very good, overall very very nice "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said:
    " Birthday meal fab food fab savings! "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said: "Very slow service
    Took around 35 mins from order to pizza arriving, not good service. Waitress had to chase the order. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said: "Always A Welcome
    As always we were made welcome even though very busy
    Food excellent "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Beaut
    Calzone & Ristochello pizza were fab! Great service too "
    Posted 3 years, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said:
    " 01:12:14
    I took my Wife, Granddaughter & Great-Granddaughter for a 'Light Lunch' today at the Meadowhall P.E.
    The Service,Food & the Ambeyonce was wonderful.
    I cleared the 'tastecard' usage with a waiter before ordering and he said it was O.K to use.
    On paying my bill, the waiter told me that 'The Manager' O.K'd the discount because he had said this was agreed when I originally asked,BUT in future, thoughout December until the begining of January THAT particular Resaurant would no longer honour 2 for 1. It was set up to promote the place & they felt that they would be busy enough without the 'tastecard'.

    This is NOT very forward thinking.

    Still enjoyed it though!

    Regards

    John "
    Posted 3 years, 15 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " All round excellent experience!
    Superb service "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stephen said: "Pizza expres
    Really enjoyed the food. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kim said:
    " No issues using tastecard, food excellent as always, service great - love pizza express at meadow hall friendly atmosphere. Not all pizza express's have the same atmosphere! "
    Posted 4 years, 4 months, 23 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

By providing us with your personal details you acknowledge that you have read and agree to our privacy policy

  • TC said: "Love Pizza Express
    Food and service good, as always - only one complaint on this visit and that was the portion size seemed to be smaller than usual. First time I’ve ever been there and used my Tastecard; not saying the two things are connected, but will see what happens next time! "
    Posted 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Slink said:
    " simply lovely "
    Posted 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kellie said:
    " Lovely food very nice surroundings will certainly eat there again. "
    Posted 3 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ross said: "Great Food Good Value
    Enjoyed experience and food and all at a great price "
    Posted 5 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JackH said: "First Time Using Card
    Great tasting classy meals ie not huge portion sizes, beware drinks prices (£7 pint), really easy to use tastecard, would visit again but not regularly "
    Posted 10 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karen said:
    " Lovely food and fast friendly service. Ideal visit pre cinema "
    Posted 10 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tony said:
    " Very good all-round
    . "
    Posted 1 year, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cregan said: "Brill
    Great staff, food was so quick and delicious "
    Posted 1 year, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said:
    " Great service and food "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very good value for money, 2 for 1 on all courses. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kaz said: "Great... And Knowledgable On Gluten Free
    Fab meal, staff friendly and helpful and know their stuff re my gluten/wheat intolerance... "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dale said: "Great
    Great "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dave said: "Great
    Top drawer "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Beckie said: "Amazing
    Amazing service and food served in very quick time and hot, delicious as well and there was nothing too much trouble would visit again 100% "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jeff said: "Food
    Was lovely "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Seated straight away, excellent service, amazing food and they catered for our two year old brilliantly! X "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Unhappy said:
    " The 1st pizza was burnt, then returned, the second was brought without a cutting wheel.

    When the wheel arrived it was stained and needed to be cleaned, the base of the pizza was the thinnest in record.

    Overall, one of the worst pizza experiences. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Nice friendly staff . Food arrived quickly edges of the pizza a little burnt but all in all enjoyable "
    Posted 2 years, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SAM said: "Awesome
    Great food as always and lovely waitress Annabelle, so polite and helpful "
    Posted 2 years, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nick said: "Did What It Said On The tin.
    The card said that we could get 50% off the total food bill on a Sunday as well as other days. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jen said:
    " Service extremely slow despite several people on. Knowledge of taste card use not very good. Food was good. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good value "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • peter said: "Speedy, friendly service
    Called Sunday eve before cinema. Booking was easy online. Staff were friendly and service was speedy. Happy with the food. Starters & pizza. Only personal criticism would be that its very cafe-like. Although that is in the nature of the company I think, in that its designed for easy-clean, quick turn over. So dont let that put you off. Good offer of 50% discount. Recommend for a quick convenient meal, but not posh dining. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Worth The Saving
    Useful stop for refuelling when Xmas shopping "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lesley said:
    " Lovely tasty food good service will definitely return again to pizza express card was really easy to use no questions asked "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Tables stacked high with dirty plates whilst new customers queued out the door!! "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Luke said:
    " Perfect "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alexander said: "7 teenagers can't be wrong.
    My daughter took 6 of her friends for her birthday. I informed staff that I would be paying bill but would leave the kids and come back to pay. They were very happy to do this. When I returned the kids said they enjoyed it and staff said the were well behaved. Everyone had a great time and I saved £34.00 on total bill. Great all round. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Catherine said:
    " Excellent service and good value "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stan said: "Cracking Meal !
    Lovely salmon risotto to start, followed by a calzone n calabrese pizza then great desserts !
    Top service can't recommend enough "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " The Manager had a real attitude with us over one of her staff's mistakes. The waitress was fantastic though. Food was great. Shame the Manager(ess) let the side down "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rowena said:
    " Brilliant "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Janet said: "Great
    . "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • gaily said: "great meal & savings thanks to taste card
    had lovely meal this evening in pizza express and great savings thanks to taste card. wish you did a family card so we could all have benefited. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Very Nice
    Service was excellent, food was very good, overall very very nice "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said:
    " Birthday meal fab food fab savings! "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said: "Very slow service
    Took around 35 mins from order to pizza arriving, not good service. Waitress had to chase the order. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said: "Always A Welcome
    As always we were made welcome even though very busy
    Food excellent "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Beaut
    Calzone & Ristochello pizza were fab! Great service too "
    Posted 3 years, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said:
    " 01:12:14
    I took my Wife, Granddaughter & Great-Granddaughter for a 'Light Lunch' today at the Meadowhall P.E.
    The Service,Food & the Ambeyonce was wonderful.
    I cleared the 'tastecard' usage with a waiter before ordering and he said it was O.K to use.
    On paying my bill, the waiter told me that 'The Manager' O.K'd the discount because he had said this was agreed when I originally asked,BUT in future, thoughout December until the begining of January THAT particular Resaurant would no longer honour 2 for 1. It was set up to promote the place & they felt that they would be busy enough without the 'tastecard'.

    This is NOT very forward thinking.

    Still enjoyed it though!

    Regards

    John "
    Posted 3 years, 15 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " All round excellent experience!
    Superb service "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stephen said: "Pizza expres
    Really enjoyed the food. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kim said:
    " No issues using tastecard, food excellent as always, service great - love pizza express at meadow hall friendly atmosphere. Not all pizza express's have the same atmosphere! "
    Posted 4 years, 4 months, 23 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals