Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - SLOUGH image
PizzaExpress - SLOUGH image
PizzaExpress - SLOUGH image
PizzaExpress - SLOUGH image
PizzaExpress - SLOUGH image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - SLOUGH

One of the biggest Italian food brands in the UK, PizzaExpress invites all tastecard members in to enjoy an exclusive offering of 2 for 1 on all of the scrumptious starters, mains and desserts that are found on the a la carte menu of any of the 400+ PizzaExpress restaurants available with tastecard, the dedicated diners club.

Nothing beats it. Quality ingredients, fresh dough hand-stretched right in front of your eyes, care and flair in every step. From your favourite American Hot, freshly baked and still steaming, to the iconic and irresistibly hot & fluffy Dough Balls, no one does it quite like PizzaExpress.

In the mood for something new? This season, the choice is yours. Unbeatable pizza line-up featuring punchy Vegan Puttanesca on a crispy base, creamy & smooth Carbonara Romana and the colourful Ragu - not just a feast for the eyes. And don’t forget the fresh out the oven Chicken Wings with a PizzaExpress twist. See you soon then?

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on dishes To Begin, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts and Dolcetti (excluding drinks). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill when you present the tastecard, though extra toppings are not included in the restaurant discount (ask your waiter for details). 3. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or from the 17th December 2018 to the 1st January 2019 inclusive. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 7. You can use many tastecards but bear in mind this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer or voucher can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 8. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 9. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 10. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Edinburgh - Queensferry Street, Edinburgh - North Bridge, Edinburgh – Holyrood, Edinburgh - George IV Bridge, Euston Road, Falmouth, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London Olympia, Newquay, The O2 North Greenwich, St Ives, Stratford - Westfield, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Edinburgh - Deanhaugh Street, Edinburgh - George IV Bridge, Epsom, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London - Kings Road, London Olympia, Manchester - Piccadilly Gardens, London - Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford - Westfield, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. 12. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event-exclusions

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - SLOUGH
Average member score
4.3 9
Diner rating
Excellent
4
Very good
4
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
" Ok"
Read more
Lisa said "Good food
I've been here a few times over the last few months and I can't fault the food or the..."
Read more
Michelle said
" Food was nice but very empty :-)"
Read more
Bryan said "Great Night Out
Nothing could be faulted really.. And service was excellent!"
Read more
Barbara said "Good
Good"
Read more
LEE said "Best restaurant in Slough
Great service, food and a very good server."
Read more
Van said "Nice lunchtime meal
Great lunchtime place. Especially for a two for one deal."
Read more
Amith said "Good service, good pizza
Friendly staff, good tasting pizza"
Read more
Ajit said "Great
Very good would come again."
Read more
  • " Ok "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said: "Good food
    I've been here a few times over the last few months and I can't fault the food or the service. It's always quite empty though but at least we get served quickly :-) "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michelle said:
    " Food was nice but very empty :-) "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bryan said: "Great Night Out
    Nothing could be faulted really.. And service was excellent! "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Barbara said: "Good
    Good "
    Posted 3 years, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LEE said: "Best restaurant in Slough
    Great service, food and a very good server. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Van said: "Nice lunchtime meal
    Great lunchtime place. Especially for a two for one deal. "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amith said: "Good service, good pizza
    Friendly staff, good tasting pizza "
    Posted 4 years, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ajit said: "Great
    Very good would come again. "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • " Ok "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said: "Good food
    I've been here a few times over the last few months and I can't fault the food or the service. It's always quite empty though but at least we get served quickly :-) "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michelle said:
    " Food was nice but very empty :-) "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bryan said: "Great Night Out
    Nothing could be faulted really.. And service was excellent! "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Barbara said: "Good
    Good "
    Posted 3 years, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LEE said: "Best restaurant in Slough
    Great service, food and a very good server. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Van said: "Nice lunchtime meal
    Great lunchtime place. Especially for a two for one deal. "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amith said: "Good service, good pizza
    Friendly staff, good tasting pizza "
    Posted 4 years, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ajit said: "Great
    Very good would come again. "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals