Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - SOUTHEND ON SEA image
PizzaExpress - SOUTHEND ON SEA image
PizzaExpress - SOUTHEND ON SEA image
PizzaExpress - SOUTHEND ON SEA image
PizzaExpress - SOUTHEND ON SEA image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - SOUTHEND ON SEA

Autumn has arrived and PizzaExpress has brought back some all-time favourites bursting with flavour!

Their signature Calzone is back and better than ever, with the new Calzone ´Nduja and vegan Calzone Verdure. Plus, the Carbonara Romana, and their limited edition of Halloween Smoky Dough Balls.

Diners are invited to gather their friends & family for good times this Autumn at PizzaExpress!

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. Not valid on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday and Father's Day or specific dates throughout December. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on Appetisers, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. Drinks and Bar Snacks & Bites are not part of this offer. Extra toppings and liqueur coffer as part of Dolcetti are not included in the discount and come at additional cost (ask your waiter for details). 3. This offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers or rewards (including set menus). Bills cannot be split to benefit from multiple discounts. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecard. So, a table of four will require two cards. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy it while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. This offer is only valid when dining in and it can’t be used on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect or Deliveroo orders. 7. To claim your discount simply present your physical or digital tastecard (digital card available through the tastecard app) to your waiter when asking for the bill. Please note a screenshot of your tastecard will not be accepted. 8. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place ‐ Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Coptic Street, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London ‐ Kings Road, London Olympia, London ‐ Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford ‐ Westfield, London ‐ Victoria, White City ‐ Westfield Street, Edinburgh ‐ George IV Bridge, Epsom, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop‐up restaurants. 9. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event‐exclusions.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - SOUTHEND ON SEA
Average member score
4.6 23
Diner rating
Excellent
14
Very good
8
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
" Lovely meal as per usual"
Read more
"Lunch
Excellent Caesar salad as always but hold the anchovies and they warmed the chicken, so very..."
Read more
Meal said
" Lovely meal as we usual, just one error they put anchovies on salad when requested NO anchovies..."
Read more
POUL said "disgusting!!!!
Never else !!!"
Read more
" very good service fast and welcoming"
Read more
Sandra said "Great Night
Great meal here good atmosphere, quick service, easy parking too !!"
Read more
Frazer said "Lovely family meal
The food here was great, service got swamped by a rush so we were kept a little longer than..."
Read more
sara said "Starters!
Dont mix and match starter and pre starter it wont give you a 241 :("
Read more
JanP said "Lunch With A Friend
Dropped in for lunch with a friend. Quiet as expected for a Monday lunchtime but the food was..."
Read more
" Nice pizza"
Read more
Sue said
" Staff very helpful needed to know carb count (diabetic) and staff checked book for us"
Read more
Wendy said "Pizza Express Review
Pizza Express is a really nice Italian cuisine restaurant. It is local to us and me and my..."
Read more
WYN said "Pizza xpress southend
Spot on. Was a full house and staff co
ped very well. Food wad good. Some of the starter..."
Read more
Boo said
" Fantastic"
Read more
Rachel said
" Very pleasant all round"
Read more
Lucy said "Tasty Meal
Great service and very friendly staff! Food was very good."
Read more
Megan said "Pizza Express Southend
Fast, fresh, highly recommend!"
Read more
Stu said "Recommend
Great service, friendly staff."
Read more
Charlotte said "Lovely
They were all lovely staff. Even gave me the 'Etna' pizza which has been taken off the..."
Read more
MAXWELL said
" Good food"
Read more
Ajphotoimagery said "Always A Pleasure
Great food.
Arrived quick.
Top service as always."
Read more
Lee said
" ❤️pizza express"
Read more
Ruby said
" Always have a good meal in this Pizza Express, everything is always cooked to perfection and the..."
Read more
  • " Lovely meal as per usual "
    Posted 5 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Lunch
    Excellent Caesar salad as always but hold the anchovies and they warmed the chicken, so very nice! Especially now as they also add a free range egg. Lovely. "
    Posted 6 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Meal said:
    " Lovely meal as we usual, just one error they put anchovies on salad when requested NO anchovies so they apologised and gave free soft drink, very nice of them! "
    Posted 6 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • POUL said: "disgusting!!!!
    Never else !!! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " very good service fast and welcoming "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sandra said: "Great Night
    Great meal here good atmosphere, quick service, easy parking too !! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Frazer said: "Lovely family meal
    The food here was great, service got swamped by a rush so we were kept a little longer than expected but it was good experience, and a nice atmosphere. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • sara said: "Starters!
    Dont mix and match starter and pre starter it wont give you a 241 :( "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JanP said: "Lunch With A Friend
    Dropped in for lunch with a friend. Quiet as expected for a Monday lunchtime but the food was great with good service. Tastecard is brilliant with 2-4-1 deals all over the place "
    Posted 2 years, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Nice pizza "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sue said:
    " Staff very helpful needed to know carb count (diabetic) and staff checked book for us "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Wendy said: "Pizza Express Review
    Pizza Express is a really nice Italian cuisine restaurant. It is local to us and me and my daughter go there often. The staff are lovely and we often see them outside of the restaurant and they always give a friendly smile. The food is always prepared fresh and you can see where they make the food. The ease of the taste card is good for an even number of people following the rule of buy one get one free, excluding drinks. You can use the card almost everyday too. Overall, it is a warm, welcoming atmosphere. Pizza Express in Southend,for us, is always a delight. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • WYN said: "Pizza xpress southend
    Spot on. Was a full house and staff co
    ped very well. Food wad good. Some of the starter portions very small though.
    Will be going back in future. :-) "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Boo said:
    " Fantastic "
    Posted 3 years, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rachel said:
    " Very pleasant all round "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lucy said: "Tasty Meal
    Great service and very friendly staff! Food was very good. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Megan said: "Pizza Express Southend
    Fast, fresh, highly recommend! "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stu said: "Recommend
    Great service, friendly staff. "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Charlotte said: "Lovely
    They were all lovely staff. Even gave me the 'Etna' pizza which has been taken off the menu, which they didn't have to do. Partner's pizza didn't have roquito peppers on so they went and got him more with no problems. "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 28 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MAXWELL said:
    " Good food "
    Posted 4 years, 5 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ajphotoimagery said: "Always A Pleasure
    Great food.
    Arrived quick.
    Top service as always. "
    Posted 5 years, 2 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lee said:
    " ❤️pizza express "
    Posted 5 years, 3 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ruby said:
    " Always have a good meal in this Pizza Express, everything is always cooked to perfection and the atmosphere is always really buzzing.

    Service has always been friendly reliable and fast. "
    Posted 5 years, 7 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • " Lovely meal as per usual "
    Posted 5 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Lunch
    Excellent Caesar salad as always but hold the anchovies and they warmed the chicken, so very nice! Especially now as they also add a free range egg. Lovely. "
    Posted 6 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Meal said:
    " Lovely meal as we usual, just one error they put anchovies on salad when requested NO anchovies so they apologised and gave free soft drink, very nice of them! "
    Posted 6 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • POUL said: "disgusting!!!!
    Never else !!! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " very good service fast and welcoming "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sandra said: "Great Night
    Great meal here good atmosphere, quick service, easy parking too !! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Frazer said: "Lovely family meal
    The food here was great, service got swamped by a rush so we were kept a little longer than expected but it was good experience, and a nice atmosphere. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • sara said: "Starters!
    Dont mix and match starter and pre starter it wont give you a 241 :( "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JanP said: "Lunch With A Friend
    Dropped in for lunch with a friend. Quiet as expected for a Monday lunchtime but the food was great with good service. Tastecard is brilliant with 2-4-1 deals all over the place "
    Posted 2 years, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Nice pizza "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sue said:
    " Staff very helpful needed to know carb count (diabetic) and staff checked book for us "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Wendy said: "Pizza Express Review
    Pizza Express is a really nice Italian cuisine restaurant. It is local to us and me and my daughter go there often. The staff are lovely and we often see them outside of the restaurant and they always give a friendly smile. The food is always prepared fresh and you can see where they make the food. The ease of the taste card is good for an even number of people following the rule of buy one get one free, excluding drinks. You can use the card almost everyday too. Overall, it is a warm, welcoming atmosphere. Pizza Express in Southend,for us, is always a delight. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • WYN said: "Pizza xpress southend
    Spot on. Was a full house and staff co
    ped very well. Food wad good. Some of the starter portions very small though.
    Will be going back in future. :-) "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Boo said:
    " Fantastic "
    Posted 3 years, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rachel said:
    " Very pleasant all round "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lucy said: "Tasty Meal
    Great service and very friendly staff! Food was very good. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Megan said: "Pizza Express Southend
    Fast, fresh, highly recommend! "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stu said: "Recommend
    Great service, friendly staff. "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Charlotte said: "Lovely
    They were all lovely staff. Even gave me the 'Etna' pizza which has been taken off the menu, which they didn't have to do. Partner's pizza didn't have roquito peppers on so they went and got him more with no problems. "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 28 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MAXWELL said:
    " Good food "
    Posted 4 years, 5 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ajphotoimagery said: "Always A Pleasure
    Great food.
    Arrived quick.
    Top service as always. "
    Posted 5 years, 2 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lee said:
    " ❤️pizza express "
    Posted 5 years, 3 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ruby said:
    " Always have a good meal in this Pizza Express, everything is always cooked to perfection and the atmosphere is always really buzzing.

    Service has always been friendly reliable and fast. "
    Posted 5 years, 7 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals