Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - STOCKTON HEATH image
PizzaExpress - STOCKTON HEATH image
PizzaExpress - STOCKTON HEATH image
PizzaExpress - STOCKTON HEATH image
PizzaExpress - STOCKTON HEATH image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - STOCKTON HEATH

Autumn has arrived and PizzaExpress has brought back some all-time favourites bursting with flavour!

Their signature Calzone is back and better than ever, with the new Calzone ´Nduja and vegan Calzone Verdure. Plus, the Carbonara Romana, and their limited edition of Halloween Smoky Dough Balls.

Diners are invited to gather their friends & family for good times this Autumn at PizzaExpress!

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. Not valid on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday and Father's Day or between the 9th December and the 1st January inclusive. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on Appetisers, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. Drinks and Bar Snacks & Bites are not part of this offer. Extra toppings and liqueur coffer as part of Dolcetti are not included in the discount and come at additional cost (ask your waiter for details). 3. This offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers or rewards (including set menus). Bills cannot be split to benefit from multiple discounts. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecard. So, a table of four will require two cards. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy it while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. This offer is only valid when dining in and it can’t be used on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect or Deliveroo orders. 7. To claim your discount simply present your physical or digital tastecard (digital card available through the tastecard app) to your waiter when asking for the bill. Please note a screenshot of your tastecard will not be accepted. 8. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place ‐ Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Coptic Street, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London ‐ Kings Road, London Olympia, London ‐ Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford ‐ Westfield, London ‐ Victoria, White City ‐ Westfield Street, Edinburgh ‐ George IV Bridge, Epsom, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop‐up restaurants. 9. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event‐exclusions.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - STOCKTON HEATH
Average member score
4.2 11
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
5
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Tracy said
" Great service"
Read more
Emma said "Fantastic
Lovely food and fast service. Great presentation, especially for the simplest of all - the dough..."
Read more
JulieWinter said
" Very nice meal"
Read more
Ok said
" Ok"
Read more
" Food was lovely but beware.your saving on food goes on the drinks.£6.55 for a pint!!!! Absolute..."
Read more
Sian said "Great Food
Knew about taste card straight away and it was welcome and easy to use. Food was great!"
Read more
Kate said
" waitress service excellent !!!"
Read more
PJ said
" Excellent as always"
Read more
Amy said "Pizza Express
Typical pizza express food. Pricy but tasty.
Had 2 garlic breads, 1 calzone, 1 pizza,..."
Read more
Fran said "Not happy
Went to our local pizza express thinking I would use the tastecard to be told that they..."
Read more
Hannah said
" You always know what your going to get with Pizza express and the tastecard just takes the edge..."
Read more
  • Tracy said:
    " Great service "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said: "Fantastic
    Lovely food and fast service. Great presentation, especially for the simplest of all - the dough balls! I had my taste card on the table and they brought the bill with the discount before we even asked. Fab! Ben and manager were great - visited on 06/08/17. They even made food that isn't on the menu any longer "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JulieWinter said:
    " Very nice meal "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ok said:
    " Ok "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Food was lovely but beware.your saving on food goes on the drinks.£6.55 for a pint!!!! Absolute rip off and won't be going again.forgot some of our order and waited ages "
    Posted 4 years, 22 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sian said: "Great Food
    Knew about taste card straight away and it was welcome and easy to use. Food was great! "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 5 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kate said:
    " waitress service excellent !!! "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 12 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • PJ said:
    " Excellent as always "
    Posted 4 years, 7 months, 28 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amy said: "Pizza Express
    Typical pizza express food. Pricy but tasty.
    Had 2 garlic breads, 1 calzone, 1 pizza, tiramisu and honeycomb cake. "
    Posted 5 years, 11 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fran said: "Not happy
    Went to our local pizza express thinking I would use the tastecard to be told that they didn't accept it. If I'd known that I would have used one of the other vouchers that pizza express offer rather than paying full prize. Not happy! "
    Posted 5 years, 24 days ago...
    2 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hannah said:
    " You always know what your going to get with Pizza express and the tastecard just takes the edge off the bill!! "
    Posted 5 years, 4 months, 11 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Tracy said:
    " Great service "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said: "Fantastic
    Lovely food and fast service. Great presentation, especially for the simplest of all - the dough balls! I had my taste card on the table and they brought the bill with the discount before we even asked. Fab! Ben and manager were great - visited on 06/08/17. They even made food that isn't on the menu any longer "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JulieWinter said:
    " Very nice meal "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ok said:
    " Ok "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Food was lovely but beware.your saving on food goes on the drinks.£6.55 for a pint!!!! Absolute rip off and won't be going again.forgot some of our order and waited ages "
    Posted 4 years, 22 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sian said: "Great Food
    Knew about taste card straight away and it was welcome and easy to use. Food was great! "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 5 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kate said:
    " waitress service excellent !!! "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 12 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • PJ said:
    " Excellent as always "
    Posted 4 years, 7 months, 28 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amy said: "Pizza Express
    Typical pizza express food. Pricy but tasty.
    Had 2 garlic breads, 1 calzone, 1 pizza, tiramisu and honeycomb cake. "
    Posted 5 years, 11 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fran said: "Not happy
    Went to our local pizza express thinking I would use the tastecard to be told that they didn't accept it. If I'd known that I would have used one of the other vouchers that pizza express offer rather than paying full prize. Not happy! "
    Posted 5 years, 24 days ago...
    2 out of 5 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hannah said:
    " You always know what your going to get with Pizza express and the tastecard just takes the edge off the bill!! "
    Posted 5 years, 4 months, 11 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals