Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - WINDSOR image
PizzaExpress - WINDSOR image
PizzaExpress - WINDSOR image
PizzaExpress - WINDSOR image
PizzaExpress - WINDSOR image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - WINDSOR

One of the biggest Italian food brands in the UK, PizzaExpress invites all tastecard members in to enjoy an exclusive offering of 2 for 1 on all of the scrumptious starters, mains and desserts that are found on the a la carte menu of any of the 400+ PizzaExpress restaurants available with tastecard, the dedicated diners club.

When simply nothing else will do, head to the nearest PizzaExpress to satisfy the cravings and ease back into all your favourites.

The taste of the iconic, hot & fluffy Dough Balls dipped in creamy garlic butter, the smell of hand-stretched and freshly-baked signature dough pizzas, perfect for any occasion.

Whether yours is the Pollo Ad Astra, voted nation’s favourite, or the classic Margherita there’s something for everyone – including gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan choices. So sit back, relax and enjoy the flavour in every slice – because there’s truly nothing that beats it.

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on dishes To Begin, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts and Dolcetti. At the PizzaExpress restaurants serving the Piattini menu, each card will give you 2 for 1 on up to 4 Piattinis ordered, as well as 2 for the price of 1 on Mains, Sides, Desserts and Dolcetti. Please note the Piattini menu is valid at selected restaurants only. We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill when you present the tastecard, though extra toppings are not included in the restaurant discount (ask your waiter for details). 3. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or in specific dates in December. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 7. You can use many tastecards but bear in mind this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer or voucher can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 8. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 9. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 10. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 10. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Bishopsgate, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London Olympia, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford - Westfield, London - Trafalgar Square, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. 11. The following PizzaExpress restaurants offer the Piattini menu: Birmingham Resorts World, Bromsgrove, Dudley - Merry Hill, Leicester - King Street, Leicester - Highcross, Shrewsbury, Stafford, Stoke, Stourbridge, Tamworth, Telford, Walsall, Barnes, Chiswick, London - Earls Court Road, East Sheen, London - Fulham Palace Road, Gloucester Road, East Molesey - Hampton Court Palace, Kew, London - Kings Road, Kingston - Portsmouth Road, Kingston - The Rotunda, London - Notting Hill Gate, Putney, Richmond, Shepherds Bush, Teddington, Twickenham, London - Whiteleys, Wimbledon Village, Wimbledon Broadway. 12. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event-exclusions

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - WINDSOR
Average member score
4.0 12
Diner rating
Excellent
6
Very good
3
Good
1
Average
1
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
phoebe said
" everything was perfect"
Read more
Naureen said
" Staff was so friendly and atmosphere was nice."
Read more
A said "Lovely staff
Friendly staff, lovely atmosphere, highly recommend a visit here."
Read more
Patrick said "Friendly staff
Lovely food and friendly staff"
Read more
Janners said "Good Experience
Good food and very friendly waiter, only minor thing was my pasta dish was very small, if..."
Read more
Tara said "Nice And Easy
Friendly staff, very helpful.
Premises spotless."
Read more
Pizza said "Pizza Lovers
Great pizza and pasta, quiet atmosphere which was great!"
Read more
Jorge said "55 Minute Wait For Just 2 Pizzas!!
Had to wait 55 minutes for two pizzas in a half busy restaurant. When they finally did come, one..."
Read more
Eva said "Amature
I ordered my regular salad and they missed 3 things from it. They replaced 2, but they didnt have..."
Read more
" ******"
Read more
Stephen said
" Excellent service/experience"
Read more
Eric said "Great food, poor customer service
The customer service really let the experience down. I invited friends from out of the country..."
Read more
  • phoebe said:
    " everything was perfect "
    Posted 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Naureen said:
    " Staff was so friendly and atmosphere was nice. "
    Posted 1 month, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • A said: "Lovely staff
    Friendly staff, lovely atmosphere, highly recommend a visit here. "
    Posted 4 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Patrick said: "Friendly staff
    Lovely food and friendly staff "
    Posted 11 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Janners said: "Good Experience
    Good food and very friendly waiter, only minor thing was my pasta dish was very small, if I'd paid the full £10.95 I would have been very disappointed and probably would have sent it back. Everything else was great, didn't wait long for food, despite it being fairly busy and only one chef in the kitchen. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tara said: "Nice And Easy
    Friendly staff, very helpful.
    Premises spotless. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pizza said: "Pizza Lovers
    Great pizza and pasta, quiet atmosphere which was great! "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jorge said: "55 Minute Wait For Just 2 Pizzas!!
    Had to wait 55 minutes for two pizzas in a half busy restaurant. When they finally did come, one only had half a side of toppings and the other side.. Well just tomato purée..! This pizza was left half eaten as expected due to the tomato purée side being soggy and basically inedible. When we pointed this out, the waitress wasn't too sure what to do, and in the end just walked away until we were done and needed the bill. Quite disgraceful. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Eva said: "Amature
    I ordered my regular salad and they missed 3 things from it. They replaced 2, but they didnt have the 3rd one. They should let me know, when i took an order. I hate when they think i'm stupid! "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " ****** "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stephen said:
    " Excellent service/experience "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Eric said: "Great food, poor customer service
    The customer service really let the experience down. I invited friends from out of the country and this experience reflected bad on me. "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • phoebe said:
    " everything was perfect "
    Posted 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Naureen said:
    " Staff was so friendly and atmosphere was nice. "
    Posted 1 month, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • A said: "Lovely staff
    Friendly staff, lovely atmosphere, highly recommend a visit here. "
    Posted 4 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Patrick said: "Friendly staff
    Lovely food and friendly staff "
    Posted 11 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Janners said: "Good Experience
    Good food and very friendly waiter, only minor thing was my pasta dish was very small, if I'd paid the full £10.95 I would have been very disappointed and probably would have sent it back. Everything else was great, didn't wait long for food, despite it being fairly busy and only one chef in the kitchen. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tara said: "Nice And Easy
    Friendly staff, very helpful.
    Premises spotless. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pizza said: "Pizza Lovers
    Great pizza and pasta, quiet atmosphere which was great! "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jorge said: "55 Minute Wait For Just 2 Pizzas!!
    Had to wait 55 minutes for two pizzas in a half busy restaurant. When they finally did come, one only had half a side of toppings and the other side.. Well just tomato purée..! This pizza was left half eaten as expected due to the tomato purée side being soggy and basically inedible. When we pointed this out, the waitress wasn't too sure what to do, and in the end just walked away until we were done and needed the bill. Quite disgraceful. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Eva said: "Amature
    I ordered my regular salad and they missed 3 things from it. They replaced 2, but they didnt have the 3rd one. They should let me know, when i took an order. I hate when they think i'm stupid! "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " ****** "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stephen said:
    " Excellent service/experience "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Eric said: "Great food, poor customer service
    The customer service really let the experience down. I invited friends from out of the country and this experience reflected bad on me. "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals