Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - WOKING image
PizzaExpress - WOKING image
PizzaExpress - WOKING image
PizzaExpress - WOKING image
PizzaExpress - WOKING image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - WOKING

Master Pizza Makers since first being established in 1965, PizzaExpress have always taken great pride in crafting sumptuous new recipes. Because they know you share their passion for delicious pizza, this season they’re offering up big flavours, fit to satisfy all cravings.

tastecard members are invited to discover delights like their Vegan Puttanesca, which comes complete with pulled jackfruit, their comforting Carbonara Romana pizza, with flavoursome Italian Pancetta and, for those in the mood for something fruity, their new Rum Punch cocktail is sure to warm you up this winter, and it makes for a fabulous addition to any dish.

Whether you’re in search of a quick mid‐week meal, a catch up with friends over some scrumptious fare, or some quality time with the family, good times are guaranteed for all at PizzaExpress.

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on Appetisers, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts and Dolcetti (excluding drinks and bar snacks). We'll knock the cheapest items off your bill when you present the tastecard, though extra toppings are not included in the restaurant discount (ask your waiter for details). 3. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday and Father's Day, or on specific dates throughout December. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect and Deliveroo orders. 7. You can use many tastecards but bear in mind this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer or voucher can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 8. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 9. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 10. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London - Kings Road, London Olympia, London - Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford - Westfield, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Edinburgh - Deanhaugh Street, Edinburgh - George IV Bridge, Epsom, Manchester - Piccadilly Gardens, Square Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. 11. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event-exclusions.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - WOKING
Average member score
4.4 18
Diner rating
Excellent
9
Very good
8
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
BARRIE said "Great food and service
Great food and service"
Read more
Gully said
" Great food and good service"
Read more
Gillian said
" Great"
Read more
" Very good all round. Restaurant was full but had excellent service. Thanks"
Read more
Joe said
" Very tasty food, very easy to use tastecard! Didn’t even have to do anything simply told them we..."
Read more
"Good
Good"
Read more
" Great food, lovely service and great atmosphere."
Read more
Emma said "Delicious Food
Lovely casual lunch date out!!"
Read more
philippe said "Good meal at woking
Very good. Great value,"
Read more
Zsofia said "Great service
Excellent food and service .:-)"
Read more
Karen said "Pizzas
Great stretched pizzas delicious and kind friendly service"
Read more
"Good Value
Lovely experience"
Read more
Carefree25 said
" Nice meal and atmosphere"
Read more
DarrenC said "Friday Night At PizzaExpress
Lovely food, decent service, only down side was that it was very busy (Friday eve) so very noisy"
Read more
Argyro said "Easy to use!
Really easy to use the tastecard. It was a big hot in the restaurant, but the food was really good."
Read more
Michael said
" Pizza was great, service very fast at lunch time. Definitely will go there again."
Read more
Dylan said "Nice
Very nice"
Read more
Duncan said "Slow service, rude staff...
Booked a table for 4 adults plus 2 young children. Explicitly told restaurant we would require 2..."
Read more
  • BARRIE said: "Great food and service
    Great food and service "
    Posted 1 month, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gully said:
    " Great food and good service "
    Posted 1 year, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gillian said:
    " Great "
    Posted 1 year, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very good all round. Restaurant was full but had excellent service. Thanks "
    Posted 1 year, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joe said:
    " Very tasty food, very easy to use tastecard! Didn’t even have to do anything simply told them we have it and they did the rest. Service could have been friendlier but by no means rude. Overall atmosphere was very loud but the restaurant itself was nice. Overall an enjoyable experience. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Good
    Good "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food, lovely service and great atmosphere. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said: "Delicious Food
    Lovely casual lunch date out!! "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • philippe said: "Good meal at woking
    Very good. Great value, "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Zsofia said: "Great service
    Excellent food and service .:-) "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karen said: "Pizzas
    Great stretched pizzas delicious and kind friendly service "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Good Value
    Lovely experience "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carefree25 said:
    " Nice meal and atmosphere "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DarrenC said: "Friday Night At PizzaExpress
    Lovely food, decent service, only down side was that it was very busy (Friday eve) so very noisy "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Argyro said: "Easy to use!
    Really easy to use the tastecard. It was a big hot in the restaurant, but the food was really good. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michael said:
    " Pizza was great, service very fast at lunch time. Definitely will go there again. "
    Posted 4 years, 5 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dylan said: "Nice
    Very nice "
    Posted 4 years, 5 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Duncan said: "Slow service, rude staff...
    Booked a table for 4 adults plus 2 young children. Explicitly told restaurant we would require 2 high chairs when booking the table and were told this would be OK. But when we arrived there was only one high chair and the staff were rude and argumentative about this. We also only ordered a single course and it took 2hours to have our meal. "
    Posted 5 years, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • BARRIE said: "Great food and service
    Great food and service "
    Posted 1 month, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gully said:
    " Great food and good service "
    Posted 1 year, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gillian said:
    " Great "
    Posted 1 year, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very good all round. Restaurant was full but had excellent service. Thanks "
    Posted 1 year, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joe said:
    " Very tasty food, very easy to use tastecard! Didn’t even have to do anything simply told them we have it and they did the rest. Service could have been friendlier but by no means rude. Overall atmosphere was very loud but the restaurant itself was nice. Overall an enjoyable experience. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Good
    Good "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food, lovely service and great atmosphere. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said: "Delicious Food
    Lovely casual lunch date out!! "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • philippe said: "Good meal at woking
    Very good. Great value, "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Zsofia said: "Great service
    Excellent food and service .:-) "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karen said: "Pizzas
    Great stretched pizzas delicious and kind friendly service "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Good Value
    Lovely experience "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carefree25 said:
    " Nice meal and atmosphere "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DarrenC said: "Friday Night At PizzaExpress
    Lovely food, decent service, only down side was that it was very busy (Friday eve) so very noisy "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Argyro said: "Easy to use!
    Really easy to use the tastecard. It was a big hot in the restaurant, but the food was really good. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michael said:
    " Pizza was great, service very fast at lunch time. Definitely will go there again. "
    Posted 4 years, 5 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dylan said: "Nice
    Very nice "
    Posted 4 years, 5 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Duncan said: "Slow service, rude staff...
    Booked a table for 4 adults plus 2 young children. Explicitly told restaurant we would require 2 high chairs when booking the table and were told this would be OK. But when we arrived there was only one high chair and the staff were rude and argumentative about this. We also only ordered a single course and it took 2hours to have our meal. "
    Posted 5 years, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals