Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - WREXHAM image
PizzaExpress - WREXHAM image
PizzaExpress - WREXHAM image
PizzaExpress - WREXHAM image
PizzaExpress - WREXHAM image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - WREXHAM

One of the biggest Italian food brands in the UK, PizzaExpress invites all tastecard members in to enjoy an exclusive offering of 2 for 1 on all of the scrumptious starters, mains and desserts that are found on the a la carte menu of any of the 400+ PizzaExpress restaurants available with tastecard, the dedicated dining club.

Master Pizza Makers since first being established in 1965, PizzaExpress have always taken great pride in crafting sumptuous new recipes. Diners can expect big flavours, quality hand-crafted pizza and great company at any of their restaurants, with all-new seasonal recipes and some old favourites are returning to PizzaExpress.

Cue the punchy combination of chargrilled aubergine, sundried tomato harissa, jalapeno & Roquito peppers topped with creamy houmous – that’s the new Vegan Mezze pizza. Barbacoa fans rejoice – as the pulled barbacoa beef, spicy chipotle salsa with a fresh tomato, onion & coriander mix is back! To start try the new golden crispy Devonshire Crab Arancini and to finish, Honeycomb Cream Slice – sweet honeycomb pieces on a light & creamy body with a layer of salted caramel and crunchy biscuit. What’s more, tastecard members have the perfect excuse to invite their friends & family to enjoy good times. Together.

Any dining experience at PizzaExpress is sure to be enhanced by tastecard's offering of 2 for 1 meals, which is available exclusively to members and leaves the need to search for PizzaExpress vouchers, deals, offers or discount codes online firmly in the past. Instead, tastecard members can use that time and energy to find the best dish for themselves, from a PizzaExpress menu that can boast the very best that the Italian cuisine has to offer - any of which being available at a superb discount with tastecard.

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on Appetisers, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts and Dolcetti (excluding drinks and bar snacks). We'll knock the cheapest items off your bill when you present the tastecard, though extra toppings are not included in the restaurant discount (ask your waiter for details). 3. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday and Father's Day, or on specific dates throughout December. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect and Deliveroo orders. 7. You can use many tastecards but bear in mind this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer or voucher can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 8. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 9. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 10. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London - Kings Road, London Olympia, London - Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford - Westfield, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Edinburgh - Deanhaugh Street, Edinburgh - George IV Bridge, Epsom, Manchester - Piccadilly Gardens, Square Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. 11. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event-exclusions.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - WREXHAM
Average member score
4.7 20
Diner rating
Excellent
14
Very good
5
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
H. said
" A delightful meal today and service was great."
Read more
Paul said
" Great as always"
Read more
H. said
" A delightful meal which was presented well."
Read more
H. said
" A lovely meal at a quiet time. Food was nicely prepared and presented with a smile."
Read more
" Lovely pizzas. Will go back"
Read more
Ahall said "Nice Restaurant Standard Good
Went for lunch on a Saturday - great food, nice atmosphere and updated food options."
Read more
Gareth said
" Good food and excellent service
Drinks a bit expensive ( £6 per bottle of lager and cider )"
Read more
Shaun said "Well worth it
Awesome well worth it diavalo Romana is the way forward... A1 service would definitely come.back"
Read more
Martin said "Great Value
Good food at reasonable prices. Clean and good service"
Read more
Fergy said
" Fantastic food and service .... Great atmosphere always quite when i go . Food is always fresh..."
Read more
"Family Lunch
As always, dependably good pizza in very pleasant surroundings and good service"
Read more
Patrick said
" Eagles meadow pizza express was great, quiet so service was spot on"
Read more
" Great meal good service. Thank you"
Read more
Helen said
" Put the wrong price in- total spend was £82.55-sub-total. Could not go back to amend it.
..."
Read more
Jonny said "Always Good
Best pizzas around & staff are friendly & helpful."
Read more
Jemma said "Pizza Express
Great evening"
Read more
Denise said
" Lovely food and efficient service"
Read more
Tracy said
" Fantastic"
Read more
"Pizza express Eagles Meadow
Very impressed with pizza express tonight! The food was delicious and the waitress was excellent..."
Read more
Ffiona said "Great place to eat
Eaten here a few times and you get a great deal. 2-4-1 on all courses. Food was full of flavor..."
Read more
  • H. said:
    " A delightful meal today and service was great. "
    Posted 6 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said:
    " Great as always "
    Posted 8 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • H. said:
    " A delightful meal which was presented well. "
    Posted 10 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • H. said:
    " A lovely meal at a quiet time. Food was nicely prepared and presented with a smile. "
    Posted 10 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely pizzas. Will go back "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ahall said: "Nice Restaurant Standard Good
    Went for lunch on a Saturday - great food, nice atmosphere and updated food options. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gareth said:
    " Good food and excellent service
    Drinks a bit expensive ( £6 per bottle of lager and cider ) "
    Posted 2 years, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shaun said: "Well worth it
    Awesome well worth it diavalo Romana is the way forward... A1 service would definitely come.back "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Martin said: "Great Value
    Good food at reasonable prices. Clean and good service "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fergy said:
    " Fantastic food and service .... Great atmosphere always quite when i go . Food is always fresh and great in taste no matter what you order.

    Polenta chips and polo forza chicken pizza is a must ... "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Family Lunch
    As always, dependably good pizza in very pleasant surroundings and good service "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Patrick said:
    " Eagles meadow pizza express was great, quiet so service was spot on "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great meal good service. Thank you "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Helen said:
    " Put the wrong price in- total spend was £82.55-sub-total. Could not go back to amend it.
    It was a very busy evening for a Wednesday. Service was a bit slow. Food very nice when it arrived. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jonny said: "Always Good
    Best pizzas around & staff are friendly & helpful. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jemma said: "Pizza Express
    Great evening "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Denise said:
    " Lovely food and efficient service "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tracy said:
    " Fantastic "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Pizza express Eagles Meadow
    Very impressed with pizza express tonight! The food was delicious and the waitress was excellent in looking after us and our table. I was really pleased. I had some trouble with my tastecard but our waitress could not have been more helpful in getting us our discount despite this. I will definitely be coming back to visit soon! Thank you guys! "
    Posted 4 years, 6 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ffiona said: "Great place to eat
    Eaten here a few times and you get a great deal. 2-4-1 on all courses. Food was full of flavor and staff couldnt do enough. Went on a quite monday before the cinema. "
    Posted 4 years, 9 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • H. said:
    " A delightful meal today and service was great. "
    Posted 6 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said:
    " Great as always "
    Posted 8 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • H. said:
    " A delightful meal which was presented well. "
    Posted 10 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • H. said:
    " A lovely meal at a quiet time. Food was nicely prepared and presented with a smile. "
    Posted 10 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely pizzas. Will go back "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ahall said: "Nice Restaurant Standard Good
    Went for lunch on a Saturday - great food, nice atmosphere and updated food options. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gareth said:
    " Good food and excellent service
    Drinks a bit expensive ( £6 per bottle of lager and cider ) "
    Posted 2 years, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shaun said: "Well worth it
    Awesome well worth it diavalo Romana is the way forward... A1 service would definitely come.back "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Martin said: "Great Value
    Good food at reasonable prices. Clean and good service "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fergy said:
    " Fantastic food and service .... Great atmosphere always quite when i go . Food is always fresh and great in taste no matter what you order.

    Polenta chips and polo forza chicken pizza is a must ... "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Family Lunch
    As always, dependably good pizza in very pleasant surroundings and good service "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Patrick said:
    " Eagles meadow pizza express was great, quiet so service was spot on "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great meal good service. Thank you "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Helen said:
    " Put the wrong price in- total spend was £82.55-sub-total. Could not go back to amend it.
    It was a very busy evening for a Wednesday. Service was a bit slow. Food very nice when it arrived. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jonny said: "Always Good
    Best pizzas around & staff are friendly & helpful. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jemma said: "Pizza Express
    Great evening "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Denise said:
    " Lovely food and efficient service "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tracy said:
    " Fantastic "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Pizza express Eagles Meadow
    Very impressed with pizza express tonight! The food was delicious and the waitress was excellent in looking after us and our table. I was really pleased. I had some trouble with my tastecard but our waitress could not have been more helpful in getting us our discount despite this. I will definitely be coming back to visit soon! Thank you guys! "
    Posted 4 years, 6 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ffiona said: "Great place to eat
    Eaten here a few times and you get a great deal. 2-4-1 on all courses. Food was full of flavor and staff couldnt do enough. Went on a quite monday before the cinema. "
    Posted 4 years, 9 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals