Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 6 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Indian Delight image
Indian Delight image
Indian Delight image
Indian Delight image
Indian Delight image

2 for 1 at Indian Delight

Situated in the heart of Liverpool the staff at Indian Delight welcome you to their restaurant.

Tempting you by an unrivalled range of authentic and imaginative fusion of dishes, Indian Delight's food is cooked to the highest standards only using the best quality and freshest ingredients.

View all reviews
Indian Delight
Average member score
4.4 5
Diner rating
Excellent
3
Very good
1
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Eddie said "1980's Curry House
As laywer in Liverpool past 30 years,I been eating at this restaurant since day opened
..."
Read more
Rich said "Poor
Good food, good price, service was very bad. Went here twice hoping it would be better. But it..."
Read more
Richard said "Excellent Indian in traditional style
Traditional, cosy, booths really help to add to the atmosphere. Service is always pleasant, and..."
Read more
Michael said
" Food was amazing! Service was fantastic!!"
Read more
Saz said "Yum yum
Lovely food, naan bread was fab. Restaurant was quiet but service was fast :) and friendly. Good..."
Read more
  • Eddie said: "1980's Curry House
    As laywer in Liverpool past 30 years,I been eating at this restaurant since day opened
    Clients Meetings company parpartts and events.never disappointed

    Times have changed in Food industry and experience.
    But this restaurant atill has Fabulous Food,the interior takes me back to when I was 17.
    Same owner.
    Pay visit,always full off Medical graduates and women Hocky team and many upcoming future professionals.
    Full life
    Take step back to 1980s "
    Posted 2 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rich said: "Poor
    Good food, good price, service was very bad. Went here twice hoping it would be better. But it wasn’t. The waiter hardly says a word, first time we went, food took so long to arrive. Atmosphere pretty rubbish as hardly anyone in there. Won’t return!! "
    Posted 2 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said: "Excellent Indian in traditional style
    Traditional, cosy, booths really help to add to the atmosphere. Service is always pleasant, and the food tasty and flavoursome. Would recommend to anyone. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michael said:
    " Food was amazing! Service was fantastic!! "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Saz said: "Yum yum
    Lovely food, naan bread was fab. Restaurant was quiet but service was fast :) and friendly. Good value. Would recommend "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Eddie said: "1980's Curry House
    As laywer in Liverpool past 30 years,I been eating at this restaurant since day opened
    Clients Meetings company parpartts and events.never disappointed

    Times have changed in Food industry and experience.
    But this restaurant atill has Fabulous Food,the interior takes me back to when I was 17.
    Same owner.
    Pay visit,always full off Medical graduates and women Hocky team and many upcoming future professionals.
    Full life
    Take step back to 1980s "
    Posted 2 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rich said: "Poor
    Good food, good price, service was very bad. Went here twice hoping it would be better. But it wasn’t. The waiter hardly says a word, first time we went, food took so long to arrive. Atmosphere pretty rubbish as hardly anyone in there. Won’t return!! "
    Posted 2 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said: "Excellent Indian in traditional style
    Traditional, cosy, booths really help to add to the atmosphere. Service is always pleasant, and the food tasty and flavoursome. Would recommend to anyone. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michael said:
    " Food was amazing! Service was fantastic!! "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Saz said: "Yum yum
    Lovely food, naan bread was fab. Restaurant was quiet but service was fast :) and friendly. Good value. Would recommend "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals