Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredAvailable December
Palmyra Lebanese Restaurant image
Palmyra Lebanese Restaurant image
Palmyra Lebanese Restaurant image

2 for 1 at Palmyra Lebanese Restaurant

Palmyra Lebanese Restaurant set in the heart of Richmond is a fabulous restaurant, serving the best Lebanese cuisine in the area.

They serve mouth watering vegetarian and Mediterranean dishes which you can enjoy in the cosy restaurant which is situated just near Kew Gardens, or dine alfresco in their extended garden.

Important Information

Please Note: We encourage members to drink 'paid for drinks' and not just tap water; this encouragement reflects the idea that the scheme works for everyone; our members and our restaurants alike. This is an offer for 2 people per taste card. You must call and book mentioning your tastecard at least 2 hours in advance, failure to do so will result in the offer being invalid.

View all reviews
Palmyra Lebanese Restaurant
Average member score
3.7 21
Diner rating
Excellent
8
Very good
6
Good
2
Average
3
Poor
2
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Connor said "Slow Service
Empty restaurant and still took 50 minutes to cook our main. Told the waitress we had to be..."
Read more
Joe said "Ifs And Buts
Way too many terms and conditions suddenly pop up if you tell them you have a taste card. Go..."
Read more
Neha said "Terrible Service, Terrible Good
Definitely not a returning customer"
Read more
Stuart said
" Great food and fast service. Really enjoyed the experience"
Read more
Nelly said
" Amazing food, very friendly service!"
Read more
  • Connor said: "Slow Service
    Empty restaurant and still took 50 minutes to cook our main. Told the waitress we had to be somewhere and raised her voice, blaming us for not taking them we had to be somewhere. Good food, but perhaps just order takeaway? "
    Posted 10 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joe said: "Ifs And Buts
    Way too many terms and conditions suddenly pop up if you tell them you have a taste card. Go there only if you are really really hungry and no where else is open. The prices are alright but the experience wasn’t. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Neha said: "Terrible Service, Terrible Good
    Definitely not a returning customer "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 21 days ago...
    1 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stuart said:
    " Great food and fast service. Really enjoyed the experience "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nelly said:
    " Amazing food, very friendly service! "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Connor said: "Slow Service
    Empty restaurant and still took 50 minutes to cook our main. Told the waitress we had to be somewhere and raised her voice, blaming us for not taking them we had to be somewhere. Good food, but perhaps just order takeaway? "
    Posted 10 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joe said: "Ifs And Buts
    Way too many terms and conditions suddenly pop up if you tell them you have a taste card. Go there only if you are really really hungry and no where else is open. The prices are alright but the experience wasn’t. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Neha said: "Terrible Service, Terrible Good
    Definitely not a returning customer "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 21 days ago...
    1 out of 4 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stuart said:
    " Great food and fast service. Really enjoyed the experience "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nelly said:
    " Amazing food, very friendly service! "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals