Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingBooking requiredDecember restriction
Azzurro - Waterloo image
Azzurro - Waterloo image
Azzurro - Waterloo image
Azzurro - Waterloo image
Azzurro - Waterloo image

2 for 1 at Azzurro - Waterloo

Situated in the heart of London, alongside the Thames and opposite the London Dungeon, Azzurro London Bridge is the perfect place for a small dinner or riotous get-together. Both the bar and restaurant floors of this large venue can cater to any function. Mix-matched lounge chairs, heavy wooden tables and old church pews give small groups the chance to gather in private but still feel the atmosphere around them.

Important Information

Please note: The tastecard offer is 2 for 1 across all courses ordered (starters, mains and desserts). Baskets of bread, olives, side dishes and childrens meals are not included in this offer. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or set menu. This is an offer for 2 people per taste card, although multiple cards can be used for your party – therefore if 4 people dine and present 2 cards, 2 people will enjoy the relevant free courses. Customers are required to call and book in advance of visiting, mentioning the tastecard promotion. The tastecard must be presented at the time of requesting the bill. TABLES MUST BE BOOKED IN ADVANCE.

View all reviews
Azzurro - Waterloo
Average member score
4.1 78
Diner rating
Excellent
27
Very good
36
Good
10
Average
2
Poor
3
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
David said "Very Good
Food exceeded expectations."
Read more
Joy said
" Mediocre food at best"
Read more
ROBERT said "Orrible
Risotto pescatora was bland no taste at all
Wont recommend"
Read more
SEDLEIGH said "Great Calzone!
Friendly service, very good food, the Calzone was perfectly done and clearly freshly prepared...."
Read more
Rachel said "I’m A Cost Saving Queen
I got the calzone!"
Read more
  • David said: "Very Good
    Food exceeded expectations. "
    Posted 1 month, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joy said:
    " Mediocre food at best "
    Posted 5 months, 21 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ROBERT said: "Orrible
    Risotto pescatora was bland no taste at all
    Wont recommend "
    Posted 7 months, 15 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SEDLEIGH said: "Great Calzone!
    Friendly service, very good food, the Calzone was perfectly done and clearly freshly prepared. Chicken risotto was a lovely light flavour. Will definitely visit again. It would have been nice to have some table lighting otherwise it can be slightly gloomy in parts of the restaurant. "
    Posted 10 months, 6 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rachel said: "I’m A Cost Saving Queen
    I got the calzone! "
    Posted 10 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • David said: "Very Good
    Food exceeded expectations. "
    Posted 1 month, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joy said:
    " Mediocre food at best "
    Posted 5 months, 21 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ROBERT said: "Orrible
    Risotto pescatora was bland no taste at all
    Wont recommend "
    Posted 7 months, 15 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SEDLEIGH said: "Great Calzone!
    Friendly service, very good food, the Calzone was perfectly done and clearly freshly prepared. Chicken risotto was a lovely light flavour. Will definitely visit again. It would have been nice to have some table lighting otherwise it can be slightly gloomy in parts of the restaurant. "
    Posted 10 months, 6 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rachel said: "I’m A Cost Saving Queen
    I got the calzone! "
    Posted 10 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals