Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 6 peopleBooking requiredAvailable December
Isolabella image
Isolabella image
Isolabella image
Isolabella image

2 for 1 at Isolabella

At Isolabella you are sure to find some of the best Sardinian and Italian cuisine in Lancashire.

The restaurant offers traditional pasta and pizza dishes that are home cooked to traditional family recipes, using the finest fresh ingredients in all dishes.

You can expect a warm and cosy atmosphere on your arrival, with a professional and friendly service. The staff welcome families, group and corporate bookings of any size.

As a fully licensed restaurant serving a wide selection of Italian wines, beers, spirits and coffee, a visit to Isolabella is sure to leave you with a warm glow.

So whether you are looking to celebrate a special occasion, planning a night out on the town or just need a relaxing evening meal, then why not let Isolabella provided the food, wine and atmosphere.

Important Information

Please note: Only one tastecard can be used per booking

View all reviews
Isolabella
Average member score
4.8 30
Diner rating
Excellent
23
Very good
7
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
ANDREW said
" Good was ok staff very pleasant came quick I had the chicken partner had the steak but she said..."
Read more
graham said
" went a couple of week ago this place is amazing . the best italian food by miles . so cheap as..."
Read more
Jason said "Great fresh food
Decided to try a independent restaurant for a change . Jamies served us very well and the food..."
Read more
Barbara said "A Hidden Gem
Tucked out of the Isobella is lovely Italian restaurant serving great food"
Read more
Matt said "Excellent As Always!
Great service and good. Gianni is an excellent chef!!!"
Read more
Valerie said "Good Experience
This was our first visit to Isolabella but it was a good one, we were greeted straight away, we..."
Read more
" Very friendly, very good service, food was excellent, will definitely be visiting again!"
Read more
Sean said "Great food!
No problem a with card. Food was great in a cosy diner."
Read more
Louise said "Lovely meal :)
Excellent food, fantastic chef and friendly staff. Thank you very much! My mum loved it too :)..."
Read more
Barry said "Nothing was too much trouble
Brilliant service show the card once and they gave you VIP sevice food was what you expect from..."
Read more
Hilary said "Excellent
Very enjoyable family meal... we will be back. Would recommend it to anyone."
Read more
"Amazing!!!
Just back from having a lovely meal at isolabella. The food was delicious I had the calamari to..."
Read more
Marlene said "Excellent
Lovely meal. Good service highly recommended"
Read more
Andrea said "Very good food and service
The food and service I found excellent. I did find the restaurant a little cold so had to keep..."
Read more
LittleMy said "Good Food And Service
Me and my boyfriend really enjoyed it, didn't have high expectations but was pleasantly..."
Read more
Duane said "Wow!!!
Stayed 2 nights in Leyland and went to Isolabella on the first night because it was the closest..."
Read more
Martin said "Magnificent
Called in here only as it accepted the tastecard and discovered a little gem.
Service and..."
Read more
joanne said "Faultless experience! !!!
Our 1st visit tonight and defo not our last what a fantastic warm welcome.... the food was..."
Read more
Caruscant said "Superb
The service and food were exceptional. Very warm and welcoming establishment. We will most..."
Read more
Julie said "Lovely Food, Friendly Service
Has been refurbished and is clean. The staff are very friendly and the food is excellent value..."
Read more
Mike said "Fantastic Food
We went on Saturday, and had a great meal. The food, in particular the pizza was one of the best..."
Read more
Ally said "Fantastic Food
It has been a couple of years since my last visit & I'm so glad I went back. The food ,..."
Read more
Marlene said "A Lovely Authentic Sardinian Meal
Tempura prawns for me and black pudding stack as starters for hubby, then seabass for me and..."
Read more
Graham said "1st time visit
Had heard mixed reviews and had seen negative news reports about the cleanliness of the kitchen...."
Read more
Rob said "Decent
Newly refurbished premises, staff very helpful and fairly priced. Can't knock the place. (I..."
Read more
Richard said "Lovely little Italian
Waitresses were very attentive and the food was good. Our rare steaks were a bit fatty but not..."
Read more
sylvia said
" Excellent food and service .will be visiting again"
Read more
Paul said "Amazing Italian
Fantastic food. The chicken livers as a starter were amazing. Will defo be going back."
Read more
Jade said
" Fantastic food and service, we shall be visiting again."
Read more
Marcia said "Excellent
Food, service and venue all excellent. Could not fault anything. Would definitely recommend and..."
Read more
  • ANDREW said:
    " Good was ok staff very pleasant came quick I had the chicken partner had the steak but she said it was very basic but would come again as I can get 2 for 1 "
    Posted 1 month, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • graham said:
    " went a couple of week ago this place is amazing . the best italian food by miles . so cheap as well will deffo be back . "
    Posted 7 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jason said: "Great fresh food
    Decided to try a independent restaurant for a change . Jamies served us very well and the food was freshly made in a open plan kitchen "
    Posted 9 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Barbara said: "A Hidden Gem
    Tucked out of the Isobella is lovely Italian restaurant serving great food "
    Posted 9 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matt said: "Excellent As Always!
    Great service and good. Gianni is an excellent chef!!! "
    Posted 10 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Valerie said: "Good Experience
    This was our first visit to Isolabella but it was a good one, we were greeted straight away, we had mussels and calamari for starters, both were beautifully cooked, the calamari were spot on and very tender. We then had pizzas which were really good. All in all a positive experience, would definitely go again. Absolute bargain using my Tastecard! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very friendly, very good service, food was excellent, will definitely be visiting again! "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sean said: "Great food!
    No problem a with card. Food was great in a cosy diner. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Louise said: "Lovely meal :)
    Excellent food, fantastic chef and friendly staff. Thank you very much! My mum loved it too :) Louise "
    Posted 2 years, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Barry said: "Nothing was too much trouble
    Brilliant service show the card once and they gave you VIP sevice food was what you expect from an excellent restaurant cooked to perfection. Thank you isolabellas "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hilary said: "Excellent
    Very enjoyable family meal... we will be back. Would recommend it to anyone. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Amazing!!!
    Just back from having a lovely meal at isolabella. The food was delicious I had the calamari to start followed by the mamas pasta both courses were fresh, warm and very tasty. The staff were lovely, chatty and attentive and the atmosphere was very authentic and quaint. I will definitely be back soon! "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Marlene said: "Excellent
    Lovely meal. Good service highly recommended "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrea said: "Very good food and service
    The food and service I found excellent. I did find the restaurant a little cold so had to keep my jcket on. Will be visiting again. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LittleMy said: "Good Food And Service
    Me and my boyfriend really enjoyed it, didn't have high expectations but was pleasantly surprised with the food. Would definitely go again. "
    Posted 3 years, 14 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Duane said: "Wow!!!
    Stayed 2 nights in Leyland and went to Isolabella on the first night because it was the closest place that took the tastecard, so glad we did it was amazing food, we went back the second night it was that good..we live 30 miles away but will defo take a trip up again, easily the best ribs and pizza ice ever eaten. "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 19 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Martin said: "Magnificent
    Called in here only as it accepted the tastecard and discovered a little gem.
    Service and attention was first class . Food was brilliant and the Garlic Bread a gastronomic delight. "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 25 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • joanne said: "Faultless experience! !!!
    Our 1st visit tonight and defo not our last what a fantastic warm welcome.... the food was authentic Italian. ... just like my last visit to tuscany ....the best garlic bread ive ever had....starters where hot and freshly cooked. ..mains were piping hot and the portion sizes were huge... absolutely no problem using my taste card...... lovely touch of a complementary chillied limoncello .... amazing restaurant with an open kitchen its clean and tidy...(which includes the toilet to) thanks "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 26 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Caruscant said: "Superb
    The service and food were exceptional. Very warm and welcoming establishment. We will most definitely visit again. The staff, food and price were spot on. No issues whatsoever using the taste card on a Friday night. Outstanding, keep up the good work! "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 30 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julie said: "Lovely Food, Friendly Service
    Has been refurbished and is clean. The staff are very friendly and the food is excellent value (even without the taste card) and good quality. Would highly recommend. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 6 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mike said: "Fantastic Food
    We went on Saturday, and had a great meal. The food, in particular the pizza was one of the best I've had in a long while, and everyone else really enjoyed their meal. Great prices even without the taste card! No issues using the taste card even on a Saturday. More people need to give it a go as the only thing i would say let it down was the atmosphere due to not being very busy, which is a great shame as its a great little place. Give it a try! "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ally said: "Fantastic Food
    It has been a couple of years since my last visit & I'm so glad I went back. The food , service & atmosphere was brilliant, lovely new lay out, friendly staff & very very tasty food. I will definitely be going back soon. Excellent value. "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Marlene said: "A Lovely Authentic Sardinian Meal
    Tempura prawns for me and black pudding stack as starters for hubby, then seabass for me and steak for hubby. Cannot fault the food. Excellent. Nice choice of wine and complimentary limoncello at the end of the meal. Friendly staff and certainly worth returning again and again. "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Graham said: "1st time visit
    Had heard mixed reviews and had seen negative news reports about the cleanliness of the kitchen. Had wanted to try here for quite some time. We found the food to be of a high standard. Steaks were cooked to perfection as requested. Service was pleasant and attentive, all in all a positive first impression and we would more than likely visit here again. Absolutely no issue using the taste card here. "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rob said: "Decent
    Newly refurbished premises, staff very helpful and fairly priced. Can't knock the place. (I would say the food is better than Antonelloes down the road but the atmosphere isn't as good)

    All round nice gaff. "
    Posted 4 years, 30 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said: "Lovely little Italian
    Waitresses were very attentive and the food was good. Our rare steaks were a bit fatty but not too much to complain about. Not so sure on the decor, the new kitchen/bar area is very modern and the complete opposite of the rest of the quaint restaurant. But I would recommend to eat here I'd you like your Italian food. "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • sylvia said:
    " Excellent food and service .will be visiting again "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "Amazing Italian
    Fantastic food. The chicken livers as a starter were amazing. Will defo be going back. "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jade said:
    " Fantastic food and service, we shall be visiting again. "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Marcia said: "Excellent
    Food, service and venue all excellent. Could not fault anything. Would definitely recommend and will go again. "
    Posted 4 years, 5 months, 27 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • ANDREW said:
    " Good was ok staff very pleasant came quick I had the chicken partner had the steak but she said it was very basic but would come again as I can get 2 for 1 "
    Posted 1 month, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • graham said:
    " went a couple of week ago this place is amazing . the best italian food by miles . so cheap as well will deffo be back . "
    Posted 7 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jason said: "Great fresh food
    Decided to try a independent restaurant for a change . Jamies served us very well and the food was freshly made in a open plan kitchen "
    Posted 9 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Barbara said: "A Hidden Gem
    Tucked out of the Isobella is lovely Italian restaurant serving great food "
    Posted 9 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matt said: "Excellent As Always!
    Great service and good. Gianni is an excellent chef!!! "
    Posted 10 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Valerie said: "Good Experience
    This was our first visit to Isolabella but it was a good one, we were greeted straight away, we had mussels and calamari for starters, both were beautifully cooked, the calamari were spot on and very tender. We then had pizzas which were really good. All in all a positive experience, would definitely go again. Absolute bargain using my Tastecard! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very friendly, very good service, food was excellent, will definitely be visiting again! "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sean said: "Great food!
    No problem a with card. Food was great in a cosy diner. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Louise said: "Lovely meal :)
    Excellent food, fantastic chef and friendly staff. Thank you very much! My mum loved it too :) Louise "
    Posted 2 years, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Barry said: "Nothing was too much trouble
    Brilliant service show the card once and they gave you VIP sevice food was what you expect from an excellent restaurant cooked to perfection. Thank you isolabellas "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hilary said: "Excellent
    Very enjoyable family meal... we will be back. Would recommend it to anyone. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Amazing!!!
    Just back from having a lovely meal at isolabella. The food was delicious I had the calamari to start followed by the mamas pasta both courses were fresh, warm and very tasty. The staff were lovely, chatty and attentive and the atmosphere was very authentic and quaint. I will definitely be back soon! "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Marlene said: "Excellent
    Lovely meal. Good service highly recommended "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrea said: "Very good food and service
    The food and service I found excellent. I did find the restaurant a little cold so had to keep my jcket on. Will be visiting again. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LittleMy said: "Good Food And Service
    Me and my boyfriend really enjoyed it, didn't have high expectations but was pleasantly surprised with the food. Would definitely go again. "
    Posted 3 years, 14 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Duane said: "Wow!!!
    Stayed 2 nights in Leyland and went to Isolabella on the first night because it was the closest place that took the tastecard, so glad we did it was amazing food, we went back the second night it was that good..we live 30 miles away but will defo take a trip up again, easily the best ribs and pizza ice ever eaten. "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 19 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Martin said: "Magnificent
    Called in here only as it accepted the tastecard and discovered a little gem.
    Service and attention was first class . Food was brilliant and the Garlic Bread a gastronomic delight. "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 25 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • joanne said: "Faultless experience! !!!
    Our 1st visit tonight and defo not our last what a fantastic warm welcome.... the food was authentic Italian. ... just like my last visit to tuscany ....the best garlic bread ive ever had....starters where hot and freshly cooked. ..mains were piping hot and the portion sizes were huge... absolutely no problem using my taste card...... lovely touch of a complementary chillied limoncello .... amazing restaurant with an open kitchen its clean and tidy...(which includes the toilet to) thanks "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 26 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Caruscant said: "Superb
    The service and food were exceptional. Very warm and welcoming establishment. We will most definitely visit again. The staff, food and price were spot on. No issues whatsoever using the taste card on a Friday night. Outstanding, keep up the good work! "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 30 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julie said: "Lovely Food, Friendly Service
    Has been refurbished and is clean. The staff are very friendly and the food is excellent value (even without the taste card) and good quality. Would highly recommend. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 6 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mike said: "Fantastic Food
    We went on Saturday, and had a great meal. The food, in particular the pizza was one of the best I've had in a long while, and everyone else really enjoyed their meal. Great prices even without the taste card! No issues using the taste card even on a Saturday. More people need to give it a go as the only thing i would say let it down was the atmosphere due to not being very busy, which is a great shame as its a great little place. Give it a try! "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ally said: "Fantastic Food
    It has been a couple of years since my last visit & I'm so glad I went back. The food , service & atmosphere was brilliant, lovely new lay out, friendly staff & very very tasty food. I will definitely be going back soon. Excellent value. "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Marlene said: "A Lovely Authentic Sardinian Meal
    Tempura prawns for me and black pudding stack as starters for hubby, then seabass for me and steak for hubby. Cannot fault the food. Excellent. Nice choice of wine and complimentary limoncello at the end of the meal. Friendly staff and certainly worth returning again and again. "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Graham said: "1st time visit
    Had heard mixed reviews and had seen negative news reports about the cleanliness of the kitchen. Had wanted to try here for quite some time. We found the food to be of a high standard. Steaks were cooked to perfection as requested. Service was pleasant and attentive, all in all a positive first impression and we would more than likely visit here again. Absolutely no issue using the taste card here. "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rob said: "Decent
    Newly refurbished premises, staff very helpful and fairly priced. Can't knock the place. (I would say the food is better than Antonelloes down the road but the atmosphere isn't as good)

    All round nice gaff. "
    Posted 4 years, 30 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said: "Lovely little Italian
    Waitresses were very attentive and the food was good. Our rare steaks were a bit fatty but not too much to complain about. Not so sure on the decor, the new kitchen/bar area is very modern and the complete opposite of the rest of the quaint restaurant. But I would recommend to eat here I'd you like your Italian food. "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • sylvia said:
    " Excellent food and service .will be visiting again "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "Amazing Italian
    Fantastic food. The chicken livers as a starter were amazing. Will defo be going back. "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jade said:
    " Fantastic food and service, we shall be visiting again. "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Marcia said: "Excellent
    Food, service and venue all excellent. Could not fault anything. Would definitely recommend and will go again. "
    Posted 4 years, 5 months, 27 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals