Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Giorgios Ristorante Italiano image
Giorgios Ristorante Italiano image
Giorgios Ristorante Italiano image
Giorgios Ristorante Italiano image
Giorgios Ristorante Italiano image

2 for 1 at Giorgios Ristorante Italiano

Situated on the atmospheric Otley Road, Giorgio’s Ristorante Italiano is well known for its delicious rustic Italian dishes.

As soon as you enter Giorgio’s you will feel a buzzing atmosphere, consisting of happy staff busy attending to the even happier customers and the smell of delicious fresh Italian food being served.

All dishes at Giorgio’s have been made using the best ingredients, from luscious crispy lettuce leaves to the herbs they put into the scrumptious sauces.

Important Information

Please note: the tastecard 2 for 1 discount is valid on the a la carte menu only and is not available on specials or side dishes.

View all reviews
Giorgios Ristorante Italiano
Average member score
4.6 32
Diner rating
Excellent
24
Very good
6
Good
0
Average
1
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Al said "Lovely
Great food atmosphere and service"
Read more
Emma said "Fabulous
Delicious food, excellent service and a great atmosphere. We love it here! It’s always so busy..."
Read more
Dennis said "Happy With Meal
Really good quality food excellent service"
Read more
Chris said "5* As Usual
Never lets you down"
Read more
Annette said
" Lovely food and nice atmosphere. Ordered 1 starter to share 2 main courses from the a la carte..."
Read more
  • Al said: "Lovely
    Great food atmosphere and service "
    Posted 10 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said: "Fabulous
    Delicious food, excellent service and a great atmosphere. We love it here! It’s always so busy but this doesn’t affect service in any way. So refreshing to find an Italian restaurant that isn’t a chain. Mega portions too. Highly recommend . "
    Posted 10 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dennis said: "Happy With Meal
    Really good quality food excellent service "
    Posted 11 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said: "5* As Usual
    Never lets you down "
    Posted 1 year, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Annette said:
    " Lovely food and nice atmosphere. Ordered 1 starter to share 2 main courses from the a la carte menu, side dishes and had 3 drinks.

    When the bill arrived they had included the 10% optional service charge on the bill and then deducted the cheapest main course. So a saving of approximately £3 off the bill not the £9.95 which it should have been.

    As much as food was lovely we will not be returning. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 8 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Al said: "Lovely
    Great food atmosphere and service "
    Posted 10 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said: "Fabulous
    Delicious food, excellent service and a great atmosphere. We love it here! It’s always so busy but this doesn’t affect service in any way. So refreshing to find an Italian restaurant that isn’t a chain. Mega portions too. Highly recommend . "
    Posted 10 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dennis said: "Happy With Meal
    Really good quality food excellent service "
    Posted 11 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said: "5* As Usual
    Never lets you down "
    Posted 1 year, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Annette said:
    " Lovely food and nice atmosphere. Ordered 1 starter to share 2 main courses from the a la carte menu, side dishes and had 3 drinks.

    When the bill arrived they had included the 10% optional service charge on the bill and then deducted the cheapest main course. So a saving of approximately £3 off the bill not the £9.95 which it should have been.

    As much as food was lovely we will not be returning. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 8 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals