Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
View Menu
Pizza Metro Pizza - Battersea image
Pizza Metro Pizza - Battersea image
Pizza Metro Pizza - Battersea image
Pizza Metro Pizza - Battersea image

2 for 1 at Pizza Metro Pizza - Battersea

Pizza Metro Pizza believes that the best food comes from securing the best ingredients possible. 95% of the food in their kitchens like bread, sausages, meatballs, desserts are freshly prepared every day.

To learn about Italian food is to understand Italian people, their love and respect for food and the role that it has played in their history. All of their chefs are Italian and come direct from Italy to ensure the food is 100% authentic. For the Italians food represents the focal point of their lives and their traditions, bringing the family together every day.

Their dough is made fresh each day from the finest wheat, hand-stretched and cooked on the stone of their wood burning oven. Their sauces are made from only the finest vine-ripened Italian tomatoes and topped with select fresh Italian mozzarella cheeses, extra virgin olive oil, choice meats, freshest vegetables, herbs and spices.

Important Information

Please note: Advance bookings are not necessary however tastecard members MUST show their card upon arrival. A maximum of 2 persons can dine using 1 tastecard, and only 1 tastecard can be used per booking.

View all reviews
Pizza Metro Pizza - Battersea
Average member score
4.9 24
Diner rating
Excellent
21
Very good
3
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Narendra said "One Of The Best Pizza I Have Had And Good Service
This was a repeat visit as I had liked the pizza. It was excellent as I had remembered it...."
Read more
PJB said "Excellent Restaurant
Great restaurant, only improved by the Tastecard discount. Really friendly service and a lovely..."
Read more
"Great food
Authentic Italian and great service!"
Read more
Sam said
" This is my favourite pizza restaurant in London, the pizzas are so good, they really are the best..."
Read more
Natasha said
" Amazing Italian wished I known about it soon !! Staff And food is 5 ⭐️ sea bass was cooked to..."
Read more
Paul said "Awesome pizza
Best pizza in town"
Read more
moya said "Best pizza in London
best pizza in london, such good value, love coming here!"
Read more
James said
" Brilliant place"
Read more
"Love It
V popular with good reason. The sharing concept good & pizzas of a high quality. Friendly..."
Read more
Edward said "Too good for tastecard!
I'm amazed this restaurant is still on tastecard - it certainly doesn't need to be to..."
Read more
Nicole said
" Great food and service"
Read more
Nas said "Great Italian restaurant
I went with my girlfriend yesterday and loved everything about it. The food was perfect. Try the..."
Read more
Lhj said "Will Come Again
Loved everything
Amazing pizza
Great service
Already really excited for my next..."
Read more
Lhj said "Will Come Again
Loved everything. The pizza (and the fantastic choices) was brilliant. I was so full and so..."
Read more
Lhj said "Will Come Again
Really enjoyed our supper. Not overly fussy, just great pizza and a fantastic selection! I'm..."
Read more
favio said "Fantastic place you eat
Great food, spoilt for choice, fantastic service! And a really great atmosphere, the fact all the..."
Read more
Claire said
" Amazing food, lovely staff and a brilliant atmosphere. Well worth a visit!"
Read more
Lucy said "Excellent Pizza
Great value with the card! Great pizza"
Read more
dellani said "This is The Best Pizza Ever
For me the pizza dough makes half of the pizza. And theirs is absolutely delicious. For every..."
Read more
JAIME said "Excellent food and customer service
Great atmosphere from the warm Naples in London."
Read more
Alessio said "Best pizza in London
A historical place, the very first pizzeria in the early 90s to make the "metro" pizza."
Read more
Adam said "Wonderful lunch.
We came at lunchtime because we've heard the place is very busy in the evening. It was..."
Read more
Omar said "Incredible
The best pizzas in London."
Read more
Mario said
" My favourite Pizza place. Pizza is fantastic."
Read more
  • Narendra said: "One Of The Best Pizza I Have Had And Good Service
    This was a repeat visit as I had liked the pizza. It was excellent as I had remembered it. Service was very good too. All in all, worth the one hour drive to them.

    Have recommended to others in the past Will come bak. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • PJB said: "Excellent Restaurant
    Great restaurant, only improved by the Tastecard discount. Really friendly service and a lovely lunch, all in all. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great food
    Authentic Italian and great service! "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sam said:
    " This is my favourite pizza restaurant in London, the pizzas are so good, they really are the best I have had outside of Italy! "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Natasha said:
    " Amazing Italian wished I known about it soon !! Staff And food is 5 ⭐️ sea bass was cooked to perfection thank you we will be coming again !! "
    Posted 3 years, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "Awesome pizza
    Best pizza in town "
    Posted 3 years, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • moya said: "Best pizza in London
    best pizza in london, such good value, love coming here! "
    Posted 3 years, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said:
    " Brilliant place "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Love It
    V popular with good reason. The sharing concept good & pizzas of a high quality. Friendly staff offer good service. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Edward said: "Too good for tastecard!
    I'm amazed this restaurant is still on tastecard - it certainly doesn't need to be to get custom! The place was absolutely packed yet we still got stellar service from very friendly staff. The food was authentic and of high quality, and the doubling up of pizzas (order two and it comes as one big one) is a great way to create a feeling of intimacy. What's more, the prices would seem reasonable without the discount. Wonderful experience, I'll definitely be back! "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nicole said:
    " Great food and service "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nas said: "Great Italian restaurant
    I went with my girlfriend yesterday and loved everything about it. The food was perfect. Try the penne metro. Service was perfect and had a great atmosphere. Definitely going again. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lhj said: "Will Come Again
    Loved everything
    Amazing pizza
    Great service
    Already really excited for my next visit
    So full- great value
    Will come again for sure! "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lhj said: "Will Come Again
    Loved everything. The pizza (and the fantastic choices) was brilliant. I was so full and so happy- best pizza in ages. Good fun having everyone's joined up too. Great service too, nice flare! "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lhj said: "Will Come Again
    Really enjoyed our supper. Not overly fussy, just great pizza and a fantastic selection! I'm so excited to go back! Yum!
    Also really lovely waiters and waitresses! "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • favio said: "Fantastic place you eat
    Great food, spoilt for choice, fantastic service! And a really great atmosphere, the fact all the customers speak Italian must be a good sign! "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Claire said:
    " Amazing food, lovely staff and a brilliant atmosphere. Well worth a visit! "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lucy said: "Excellent Pizza
    Great value with the card! Great pizza "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • dellani said: "This is The Best Pizza Ever
    For me the pizza dough makes half of the pizza. And theirs is absolutely delicious. For every pizza lover a must! Great customer service! You can order anything on the Manu and. You can be sure it will be delicious. "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JAIME said: "Excellent food and customer service
    Great atmosphere from the warm Naples in London. "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alessio said: "Best pizza in London
    A historical place, the very first pizzeria in the early 90s to make the "metro" pizza. "
    Posted 3 years, 11 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adam said: "Wonderful lunch.
    We came at lunchtime because we've heard the place is very busy in the evening. It was lovely and quiet, the service was very courteous, and the food was excellent. We'll be coming back. "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Omar said: "Incredible
    The best pizzas in London. "
    Posted 4 years, 6 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mario said:
    " My favourite Pizza place. Pizza is fantastic. "
    Posted 4 years, 6 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Narendra said: "One Of The Best Pizza I Have Had And Good Service
    This was a repeat visit as I had liked the pizza. It was excellent as I had remembered it. Service was very good too. All in all, worth the one hour drive to them.

    Have recommended to others in the past Will come bak. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • PJB said: "Excellent Restaurant
    Great restaurant, only improved by the Tastecard discount. Really friendly service and a lovely lunch, all in all. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great food
    Authentic Italian and great service! "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sam said:
    " This is my favourite pizza restaurant in London, the pizzas are so good, they really are the best I have had outside of Italy! "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Natasha said:
    " Amazing Italian wished I known about it soon !! Staff And food is 5 ⭐️ sea bass was cooked to perfection thank you we will be coming again !! "
    Posted 3 years, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "Awesome pizza
    Best pizza in town "
    Posted 3 years, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • moya said: "Best pizza in London
    best pizza in london, such good value, love coming here! "
    Posted 3 years, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said:
    " Brilliant place "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Love It
    V popular with good reason. The sharing concept good & pizzas of a high quality. Friendly staff offer good service. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Edward said: "Too good for tastecard!
    I'm amazed this restaurant is still on tastecard - it certainly doesn't need to be to get custom! The place was absolutely packed yet we still got stellar service from very friendly staff. The food was authentic and of high quality, and the doubling up of pizzas (order two and it comes as one big one) is a great way to create a feeling of intimacy. What's more, the prices would seem reasonable without the discount. Wonderful experience, I'll definitely be back! "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nicole said:
    " Great food and service "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nas said: "Great Italian restaurant
    I went with my girlfriend yesterday and loved everything about it. The food was perfect. Try the penne metro. Service was perfect and had a great atmosphere. Definitely going again. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lhj said: "Will Come Again
    Loved everything
    Amazing pizza
    Great service
    Already really excited for my next visit
    So full- great value
    Will come again for sure! "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lhj said: "Will Come Again
    Loved everything. The pizza (and the fantastic choices) was brilliant. I was so full and so happy- best pizza in ages. Good fun having everyone's joined up too. Great service too, nice flare! "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lhj said: "Will Come Again
    Really enjoyed our supper. Not overly fussy, just great pizza and a fantastic selection! I'm so excited to go back! Yum!
    Also really lovely waiters and waitresses! "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • favio said: "Fantastic place you eat
    Great food, spoilt for choice, fantastic service! And a really great atmosphere, the fact all the customers speak Italian must be a good sign! "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Claire said:
    " Amazing food, lovely staff and a brilliant atmosphere. Well worth a visit! "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lucy said: "Excellent Pizza
    Great value with the card! Great pizza "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • dellani said: "This is The Best Pizza Ever
    For me the pizza dough makes half of the pizza. And theirs is absolutely delicious. For every pizza lover a must! Great customer service! You can order anything on the Manu and. You can be sure it will be delicious. "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JAIME said: "Excellent food and customer service
    Great atmosphere from the warm Naples in London. "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alessio said: "Best pizza in London
    A historical place, the very first pizzeria in the early 90s to make the "metro" pizza. "
    Posted 3 years, 11 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adam said: "Wonderful lunch.
    We came at lunchtime because we've heard the place is very busy in the evening. It was lovely and quiet, the service was very courteous, and the food was excellent. We'll be coming back. "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Omar said: "Incredible
    The best pizzas in London. "
    Posted 4 years, 6 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mario said:
    " My favourite Pizza place. Pizza is fantastic. "
    Posted 4 years, 6 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals