Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Prezzo - Maidenhead image
Prezzo - Maidenhead image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Maidenhead

tastecard holders… Get yourself (and your tastecard!) down to Prezzo for some great quality Italian food. The chefs at Prezzo use the finest seasonal products available, many of which are imported directly from Italy.

Make any occasion a celebration with Prezzo, serving the nation’s favourite sociable flavours. From bubbling pizzas and scrumptious pasta to delicious desserts and refreshing ice creams, Prezzo have all of the ingredients to make it extra special.

The Prezzo menus have had an injection of verve and are ready and waiting for you to try. Get involved, meet your vervologists and spread the word!

Salute. Buon apetito. Prego, Prezzo.

Important Information

Please Note: This offer is exclusively for tastecard members and is valid across all courses ordered (starters, mains and desserts) on both main and specials menus; the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. Valid from Sunday to Friday except on the following days: Bank holidays, Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day, while the restaurant discount is available in December until the 17th, at which time it will be unavailable until the 2nd January 2018. It is not valid at Euston, Glasshouse Street, King’s Cross Station, Mayfair and Northumberland Avenue restaurants. Wembley is also excluded on event days. The Festive Specials, Piadina Lunch Menu, Antipasti, Flatbreads To Share, Antipasti Misto and La Famiglia dishes are excluded. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount, set menu, children’s menu, Tesco tokens or takeaway sales. Promoter Head Office, Prezzo Limited. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people).

View all reviews
Prezzo - Maidenhead
Average member score
4.2 16
Diner rating
Excellent
6
Very good
8
Good
2
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Lynnt said "Lynn
It was ok for lunch but lacked atmosphere."
Read more
Tara said "Fab
Lovely food and great service. Thank you x"
Read more
maria said "Good value
Remember it's 2-4-1
As I only had a share starter, so that wasn't..."
Read more
Donna said
" Lovely relaxing meal on a sunday evening"
Read more
" Good food, good service"
Read more
Steve said "Great Service
Very friendly and helpful"
Read more
Sophie said "Was Ok
Slow service, drinks took 25 mins to come to table. Food was average."
Read more
P said
" Great food and ambience"
Read more
Tadiwa said "Great Value
Food was delicious! Used my tastecard with ease. I would definitely go back!"
Read more
Barry said "Great place
Great food znd service ahead of going to pictures"
Read more
Nat said
" Fresh and quick food, great service in all"
Read more
Alrob said "Nice And Pizza
Good pizza nice crusty base needs a little more on the topping front. Great service all round."
Read more
Mariam said
" We went to Prezzo last week on Saturday evening. The service was slow but it was busy and there..."
Read more
Rob said "Wednesday Date Night
Overall quite good. Loud at times and difficult to whisper sweet nothings to each other, but we..."
Read more
Daniel said "Such a nice place
As this Prezzo is next door to my office it is perfect for a quick meal after work with my wife...."
Read more
Sam said "Lovely atmosphere
Great value with the 241...made the evening even better. THE best chocolate brownie cheesecake."
Read more
  • Lynnt said: "Lynn
    It was ok for lunch but lacked atmosphere. "
    Posted 7 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tara said: "Fab
    Lovely food and great service. Thank you x "
    Posted 8 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • maria said: "Good value
    Remember it's 2-4-1
    As I only had a share starter, so that wasn't discounted..
    Will remember in the future "
    Posted 9 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Donna said:
    " Lovely relaxing meal on a sunday evening "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good food, good service "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said: "Great Service
    Very friendly and helpful "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sophie said: "Was Ok
    Slow service, drinks took 25 mins to come to table. Food was average. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • P said:
    " Great food and ambience "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tadiwa said: "Great Value
    Food was delicious! Used my tastecard with ease. I would definitely go back! "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Barry said: "Great place
    Great food znd service ahead of going to pictures "
    Posted 2 years, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nat said:
    " Fresh and quick food, great service in all "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alrob said: "Nice And Pizza
    Good pizza nice crusty base needs a little more on the topping front. Great service all round. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mariam said:
    " We went to Prezzo last week on Saturday evening. The service was slow but it was busy and there were only 2 waiters available. The food quality is average and the recipe for the duck was quite poor. Maybe this place is very good for pizzas and pastas but we didn't try them. "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rob said: "Wednesday Date Night
    Overall quite good. Loud at times and difficult to whisper sweet nothings to each other, but we survived. Recommend for those couples who like not to speak over dinner. "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Daniel said: "Such a nice place
    As this Prezzo is next door to my office it is perfect for a quick meal after work with my wife. With the fastest card it makes the experience all the better as we can get a meal each and a drink for under £15. Service is always with a smile and the food never disappoints. To get this package at such a good price. Why would you go anywhere else? "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sam said: "Lovely atmosphere
    Great value with the 241...made the evening even better. THE best chocolate brownie cheesecake. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Lynnt said: "Lynn
    It was ok for lunch but lacked atmosphere. "
    Posted 7 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tara said: "Fab
    Lovely food and great service. Thank you x "
    Posted 8 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • maria said: "Good value
    Remember it's 2-4-1
    As I only had a share starter, so that wasn't discounted..
    Will remember in the future "
    Posted 9 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Donna said:
    " Lovely relaxing meal on a sunday evening "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good food, good service "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said: "Great Service
    Very friendly and helpful "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sophie said: "Was Ok
    Slow service, drinks took 25 mins to come to table. Food was average. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • P said:
    " Great food and ambience "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tadiwa said: "Great Value
    Food was delicious! Used my tastecard with ease. I would definitely go back! "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Barry said: "Great place
    Great food znd service ahead of going to pictures "
    Posted 2 years, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nat said:
    " Fresh and quick food, great service in all "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alrob said: "Nice And Pizza
    Good pizza nice crusty base needs a little more on the topping front. Great service all round. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mariam said:
    " We went to Prezzo last week on Saturday evening. The service was slow but it was busy and there were only 2 waiters available. The food quality is average and the recipe for the duck was quite poor. Maybe this place is very good for pizzas and pastas but we didn't try them. "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rob said: "Wednesday Date Night
    Overall quite good. Loud at times and difficult to whisper sweet nothings to each other, but we survived. Recommend for those couples who like not to speak over dinner. "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Daniel said: "Such a nice place
    As this Prezzo is next door to my office it is perfect for a quick meal after work with my wife. With the fastest card it makes the experience all the better as we can get a meal each and a drink for under £15. Service is always with a smile and the food never disappoints. To get this package at such a good price. Why would you go anywhere else? "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sam said: "Lovely atmosphere
    Great value with the 241...made the evening even better. THE best chocolate brownie cheesecake. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurants Deals