Search
50% off food billMaximum of 12 peopleBooking requiredAvailable December
View Menu
Palace Spice image
Palace Spice image
Palace Spice image

50% off at Palace Spice

A warm welcome and fine Indian food awaits you at Palace Spice, a superb restaurant set in London’s lively Battersea!

The restaurant’s menu is packed full of favourite Indian dishes, from well-known curries to excellent thalis and unique and delicious house specialties. The chefs here insist on hand picking their own ingredients avoiding all GM and other unnecessary additives in their recipes.

The décor is modern and elegant, giving it a calm and relaxed atmosphere.

View all reviews
Palace Spice
Average member score
4.5 24
Diner rating
Excellent
16
Very good
5
Good
1
Average
2
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
"Baileys Instead of Chocolate With The Bill
Lovely meal, good price with a taste card"
Read more
Jodie said "Great Food! Quick Service
Great food - lamb saag was amazing and really quick service.

Definitely recommend"
Read more
Camran said
" I can only Say it’s fantastic"
Read more
Chris said "Very tasty and quick
Great food and customer service. Extremely quick to be seated and get our food"
Read more
Maureen said
" Enjoyed a lovely evening celebrating my moms 12 year anniversary food was excellent,we had the..."
Read more
Charlie said "Delicious Food
Tried 4 Indian restaurants in Clapham and this has been the best so far.
Food was..."
Read more
Sarah said
" Delicious food and friendly people!"
Read more
Dott said "Delicious Food
Regularly coming back and are always satisfied. Very welcoming manager! Strongly recommend"
Read more
Ema said "Unsatisfactory Food
We had 4 friends which was tasteless visit. It's not traditional Indian food ever. It's..."
Read more
Billde said "Worst food ever
I have been visit Palace Spice. It's worst food ever. They serve runny uncooked food, even..."
Read more
James said "Consistently Good
Having frequented Palace Spice many times, we always get a good table and the food is always..."
Read more
Currylove said "Delicious!!!
Had a delicious meal here with my family. Loads of good quality food!! Will definitely go again..."
Read more
Jon said
" "I've been to a lot of the local Indian restaurants in the area and this is the best."
Read more
Steve said "Incredible again
Myself and one of my mates come home every month or so and it is one of the most consistent and..."
Read more
Jamie said "Royal Palace Spice
Palace spice treats you like you are royal. The food is fabulous i love the shapla chicken also..."
Read more
J said "Used to be better!
I doubt the mango chutney and other sauces are colour free as it says on the sign outside. It..."
Read more
David said "Consistently flawless
We always have excellent meals at Palace Spice. It's easily the best Indian restaurant in..."
Read more
David said "Great Indian...priceless!!
No complaints whatsoever!!"
Read more
Sophie said "Excellent as always.
We have been here regularly over the last year and it has never failed us so far. Food is..."
Read more
Gareth said "5 Stars
Went for a meal last night. Best Indian in Clapham great food, good prices and really friendly..."
Read more
Steve said "Fantastic!
I've been to Palace Spice a few times using tastecard. It's really great - the food is..."
Read more
Bridget said "Great!
I have recommended this place to all my curry loving mates. I've had my fair share of below..."
Read more
Inez said
" This is a very nice Indian Restaurant in Battersea. Food was really good though the Pilau Rice..."
Read more
Agustin said "Best Indian in London
I have been to Palace Spice many times before (going tonight again) and I have to say I always..."
Read more
  • "Baileys Instead of Chocolate With The Bill
    Lovely meal, good price with a taste card "
    Posted 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jodie said: "Great Food! Quick Service
    Great food - lamb saag was amazing and really quick service.

    Definitely recommend "
    Posted 2 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Camran said:
    " I can only Say it’s fantastic "
    Posted 3 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said: "Very tasty and quick
    Great food and customer service. Extremely quick to be seated and get our food "
    Posted 7 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maureen said:
    " Enjoyed a lovely evening celebrating my moms 12 year anniversary food was excellent,we had the mix platter and crispy prawns both was delicious,the prawns was unsual but lovely.we also had the duck mirchi was very spicy.if you're not fond of spice you can ask for mild.staff very friendly excellent sevice.I used my tastecard which was very good had no problems using it.my bill was £29.87 with tastecard total bill £14.50,we even received complimentary baileys shot nice touch. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Charlie said: "Delicious Food
    Tried 4 Indian restaurants in Clapham and this has been the best so far.
    Food was delicious, Very friendly staff and they gave us complimentary drinks - knowing we had a Taste Card. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said:
    " Delicious food and friendly people! "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dott said: "Delicious Food
    Regularly coming back and are always satisfied. Very welcoming manager! Strongly recommend "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ema said: "Unsatisfactory Food
    We had 4 friends which was tasteless visit. It's not traditional Indian food ever. It's full of tasteless watery food, even not profer Indian meal. We just waste our money! Surprised meal ever we had! "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 11 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Billde said: "Worst food ever
    I have been visit Palace Spice. It's worst food ever. They serve runny uncooked food, even no test at all. Waste of money to visit here. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 24 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Consistently Good
    Having frequented Palace Spice many times, we always get a good table and the food is always cooked and prepared to a high standard. Wines reasonably priced and ambience is cool and relaxing. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Currylove said: "Delicious!!!
    Had a delicious meal here with my family. Loads of good quality food!! Will definitely go again !!! Staff were lovely and very polite. Even got a free shot at the end!! Definitely recommend "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jon said:
    " "I've been to a lot of the local Indian restaurants in the area and this is the best. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said: "Incredible again
    Myself and one of my mates come home every month or so and it is one of the most consistent and flavoursome curry houses around. Try the naga chicken..delicious whilst not being too hot. Or the garlic chilli chicken, also very nice. Every time we come we are treated like family. They really know how to make customers feel special. One of, if not the best Indian in South west london "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jamie said: "Royal Palace Spice
    Palace spice treats you like you are royal. The food is fabulous i love the shapla chicken also the clean enviroment is spotless
    I will definatly be back our bill was so cheap bargain for an indian :D "
    Posted 4 years, 4 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said: "Used to be better!
    I doubt the mango chutney and other sauces are colour free as it says on the sign outside. It used to be better than it is now. "
    Posted 4 years, 5 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Consistently flawless
    We always have excellent meals at Palace Spice. It's easily the best Indian restaurant in the area, for quality of food and also value. The service is second to none and the place is always busy with regular customers. Everything we've tried on the menu has been great - never greasy or heavy, like dishes at other Indian restaurants. The chef's specials are really worth trying - especially the Piaz Murghi Murchi (like an even tastier version of Chicken Dupiaza) and the Garlic Chilli Chicken. Palace Spice never disappoints! "
    Posted 4 years, 7 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Great Indian...priceless!!
    No complaints whatsoever!! "
    Posted 4 years, 8 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sophie said: "Excellent as always.
    We have been here regularly over the last year and it has never failed us so far. Food is delicious, relatively healthy for an Indian and it doesn't have heaps of ghee and the staff are always friendly. As ever, I am feeling too full right now! "
    Posted 4 years, 8 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gareth said: "5 Stars
    Went for a meal last night. Best Indian in Clapham great food, good prices and really friendly staff. "
    Posted 4 years, 10 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said: "Fantastic!
    I've been to Palace Spice a few times using tastecard. It's really great - the food is very tasty but also relatively healthy - it doesn't come swimming in ghee which some restaurants do.

    The staff are really welcoming too, you have to go here! It's one of the best value Indians around and you won't regret it.... "
    Posted 4 years, 11 months, 19 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bridget said: "Great!
    I have recommended this place to all my curry loving mates. I've had my fair share of below average Indian cuisine in London, but this place was great.

    The food was delicious, I opted for the gingerwalla and a garlic naan, the flavours were great and the naan was also very good.

    The service was fantastic, very helpful smiley waiters. The food came quickly and tasted fresh.

    We chose this place because it was the closest Indian to us that accepted tastecard.

    I will definitely be back here. "
    Posted 5 years, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Inez said:
    " This is a very nice Indian Restaurant in Battersea. Food was really good though the Pilau Rice was a bit bland and didn't seem to have much flavour or spice, I have to say I couldn't fault the rest of our meal. The staff are very welcoming and offered help when choosing from the menu. Decor was modern and bright, toilet was clean and very well kept. Recommended. "
    Posted 5 years, 1 month, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Agustin said: "Best Indian in London
    I have been to Palace Spice many times before (going tonight again) and I have to say I always swear to come back soon.

    Quality and service are consistent, they never drop. Ingredients are always fresh and dishes tasty and never oily like in other restaurants.

    Staff are incredibly friendly and polite (never artificially so or over-the-top) and always very good value for money.

    I'd say this little place on Lavender Hill is a secret gem to keep quiet about. "
    Posted 5 years, 3 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • "Baileys Instead of Chocolate With The Bill
    Lovely meal, good price with a taste card "
    Posted 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jodie said: "Great Food! Quick Service
    Great food - lamb saag was amazing and really quick service.

    Definitely recommend "
    Posted 2 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Camran said:
    " I can only Say it’s fantastic "
    Posted 3 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said: "Very tasty and quick
    Great food and customer service. Extremely quick to be seated and get our food "
    Posted 7 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maureen said:
    " Enjoyed a lovely evening celebrating my moms 12 year anniversary food was excellent,we had the mix platter and crispy prawns both was delicious,the prawns was unsual but lovely.we also had the duck mirchi was very spicy.if you're not fond of spice you can ask for mild.staff very friendly excellent sevice.I used my tastecard which was very good had no problems using it.my bill was £29.87 with tastecard total bill £14.50,we even received complimentary baileys shot nice touch. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Charlie said: "Delicious Food
    Tried 4 Indian restaurants in Clapham and this has been the best so far.
    Food was delicious, Very friendly staff and they gave us complimentary drinks - knowing we had a Taste Card. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said:
    " Delicious food and friendly people! "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dott said: "Delicious Food
    Regularly coming back and are always satisfied. Very welcoming manager! Strongly recommend "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ema said: "Unsatisfactory Food
    We had 4 friends which was tasteless visit. It's not traditional Indian food ever. It's full of tasteless watery food, even not profer Indian meal. We just waste our money! Surprised meal ever we had! "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 11 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Billde said: "Worst food ever
    I have been visit Palace Spice. It's worst food ever. They serve runny uncooked food, even no test at all. Waste of money to visit here. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 24 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Consistently Good
    Having frequented Palace Spice many times, we always get a good table and the food is always cooked and prepared to a high standard. Wines reasonably priced and ambience is cool and relaxing. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Currylove said: "Delicious!!!
    Had a delicious meal here with my family. Loads of good quality food!! Will definitely go again !!! Staff were lovely and very polite. Even got a free shot at the end!! Definitely recommend "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jon said:
    " "I've been to a lot of the local Indian restaurants in the area and this is the best. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said: "Incredible again
    Myself and one of my mates come home every month or so and it is one of the most consistent and flavoursome curry houses around. Try the naga chicken..delicious whilst not being too hot. Or the garlic chilli chicken, also very nice. Every time we come we are treated like family. They really know how to make customers feel special. One of, if not the best Indian in South west london "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jamie said: "Royal Palace Spice
    Palace spice treats you like you are royal. The food is fabulous i love the shapla chicken also the clean enviroment is spotless
    I will definatly be back our bill was so cheap bargain for an indian :D "
    Posted 4 years, 4 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said: "Used to be better!
    I doubt the mango chutney and other sauces are colour free as it says on the sign outside. It used to be better than it is now. "
    Posted 4 years, 5 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Consistently flawless
    We always have excellent meals at Palace Spice. It's easily the best Indian restaurant in the area, for quality of food and also value. The service is second to none and the place is always busy with regular customers. Everything we've tried on the menu has been great - never greasy or heavy, like dishes at other Indian restaurants. The chef's specials are really worth trying - especially the Piaz Murghi Murchi (like an even tastier version of Chicken Dupiaza) and the Garlic Chilli Chicken. Palace Spice never disappoints! "
    Posted 4 years, 7 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Great Indian...priceless!!
    No complaints whatsoever!! "
    Posted 4 years, 8 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sophie said: "Excellent as always.
    We have been here regularly over the last year and it has never failed us so far. Food is delicious, relatively healthy for an Indian and it doesn't have heaps of ghee and the staff are always friendly. As ever, I am feeling too full right now! "
    Posted 4 years, 8 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gareth said: "5 Stars
    Went for a meal last night. Best Indian in Clapham great food, good prices and really friendly staff. "
    Posted 4 years, 10 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said: "Fantastic!
    I've been to Palace Spice a few times using tastecard. It's really great - the food is very tasty but also relatively healthy - it doesn't come swimming in ghee which some restaurants do.

    The staff are really welcoming too, you have to go here! It's one of the best value Indians around and you won't regret it.... "
    Posted 4 years, 11 months, 19 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bridget said: "Great!
    I have recommended this place to all my curry loving mates. I've had my fair share of below average Indian cuisine in London, but this place was great.

    The food was delicious, I opted for the gingerwalla and a garlic naan, the flavours were great and the naan was also very good.

    The service was fantastic, very helpful smiley waiters. The food came quickly and tasted fresh.

    We chose this place because it was the closest Indian to us that accepted tastecard.

    I will definitely be back here. "
    Posted 5 years, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Inez said:
    " This is a very nice Indian Restaurant in Battersea. Food was really good though the Pilau Rice was a bit bland and didn't seem to have much flavour or spice, I have to say I couldn't fault the rest of our meal. The staff are very welcoming and offered help when choosing from the menu. Decor was modern and bright, toilet was clean and very well kept. Recommended. "
    Posted 5 years, 1 month, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Agustin said: "Best Indian in London
    I have been to Palace Spice many times before (going tonight again) and I have to say I always swear to come back soon.

    Quality and service are consistent, they never drop. Ingredients are always fresh and dishes tasty and never oily like in other restaurants.

    Staff are incredibly friendly and polite (never artificially so or over-the-top) and always very good value for money.

    I'd say this little place on Lavender Hill is a secret gem to keep quiet about. "
    Posted 5 years, 3 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals