Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
ASK Italian - Northwood image
ASK Italian - Northwood image
ASK Italian - Northwood image
ASK Italian - Northwood image
ASK Italian - Northwood image

2 for 1 at ASK Italian - Northwood

ASK Italian is a family of over 110 restaurants across the UK; one that is driven by their passion for seeking out the best Italian food and culture.

From a warm welcome with homemade lemonade, their stone baked pizzas and twists on classic pasta dishes, to the indoor pergola courtyard feel at their Italian-inspired interiors - everything they do is about bringing a bit of Italy to their guests.

Simply put – ASK Italian want everyone to experience what it is means to ‘eat like an Italian’ – enjoying food they love, with those they love and creating those little memorable moments of joy.

Important Information

Please Note: Your tastecard entitles you to an exclusive 2 for 1 offer across all Starters, Mains and Desserts; extra toppings are not included, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Specials, Sharing Starters, Sides and Sharing Desserts are excluded from this offer. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Your tastecard is valid for 2 people, although multiple cards can be used for your party - therefore 4 people dining would require 2 tastecards (up to a maximum or 8 people dining, requiring 4 tastecards). This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions, discounts or vouchers, including Tesco Clubcard vouchers. Set Menus (including our Kids Menus) and takeaways are not included in this offer. Your tastecard is not valid on Fridays, Saturdays, Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day and throughout December. There is no requirement to book, although at busy times it is advised to avoid disappointment. This offer is not available in the ASK Italian Bluewater, Bournemouth, Chichester, Epsom, Finchley, Glasgow, Gloucester Arcade, Horsham, Leeds, London Park Street, Manchester, Norwich, Park Street, Spring Street, Scarborough, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Wells, Wigmore Street and York branches. The offer also cannot be used at the ASK Italian Cardiff, The O2, and Twickenham restaurants on event/match days.

View all reviews
ASK Italian - Northwood
Average member score
4.5 11
Diner rating
Excellent
7
Very good
3
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Hassan said "Great Service
And superb pizza"
Read more
Sallyjowkt said "Love ASK
Always have now better with tastecard"
Read more
Kawika said "Awesome experience
Good food and good service.. Tho the food did take longer then usual."
Read more
Sharon said
" Lovely food and service
Great location for restaurant"
Read more
Alizey said "I love this place and especially the food
Dana said
" Nice place,friendly staff,good service,enjoyed the food,all good"
Read more
"Fantastic
Brilliant dinner."
Read more
Diego said "Ask
Nice place."
Read more
Kate said
" Very nice food"
Read more
Dana said
" Nice food, very good service, very friendly staff,really enjoyed it. Thanks,see you soon"
Read more
Nish said "Tastecard didnt work with kids meal
241 offer wasn't valid on 1 main and 1 kids. Have to order 2 mains and get the cheapest..."
Read more
  • Hassan said: "Great Service
    And superb pizza "
    Posted 1 year, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sallyjowkt said: "Love ASK
    Always have now better with tastecard "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kawika said: "Awesome experience
    Good food and good service.. Tho the food did take longer then usual. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sharon said:
    " Lovely food and service
    Great location for restaurant "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alizey said: "I love this place and especially the food
    "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dana said:
    " Nice place,friendly staff,good service,enjoyed the food,all good "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Fantastic
    Brilliant dinner. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Diego said: "Ask
    Nice place. "
    Posted 4 years, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kate said:
    " Very nice food "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dana said:
    " Nice food, very good service, very friendly staff,really enjoyed it. Thanks,see you soon "
    Posted 5 years, 2 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nish said: "Tastecard didnt work with kids meal
    241 offer wasn't valid on 1 main and 1 kids. Have to order 2 mains and get the cheapest free. Waiter was polite and sorry about not being able to offer the discount though. "
    Posted 5 years, 2 months, 12 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Hassan said: "Great Service
    And superb pizza "
    Posted 1 year, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sallyjowkt said: "Love ASK
    Always have now better with tastecard "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kawika said: "Awesome experience
    Good food and good service.. Tho the food did take longer then usual. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sharon said:
    " Lovely food and service
    Great location for restaurant "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alizey said: "I love this place and especially the food
    "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dana said:
    " Nice place,friendly staff,good service,enjoyed the food,all good "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Fantastic
    Brilliant dinner. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Diego said: "Ask
    Nice place. "
    Posted 4 years, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kate said:
    " Very nice food "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dana said:
    " Nice food, very good service, very friendly staff,really enjoyed it. Thanks,see you soon "
    Posted 5 years, 2 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nish said: "Tastecard didnt work with kids meal
    241 offer wasn't valid on 1 main and 1 kids. Have to order 2 mains and get the cheapest free. Waiter was polite and sorry about not being able to offer the discount though. "
    Posted 5 years, 2 months, 12 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals